Facebook Bans Trucker Convoy Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon Musk can drive Facebook and Twitter out of business by starting his own social media company. Almost all my friend and family would dump that Nazi Zuckerberg in a second

If he teamed up with Trump's new company they would be through

I never registered with FB.

True story.
My students set up a facebook account when they first came out. I posted a couple of times about my daughter wedding etc, Friended a bunch of people. I had I dont even know how many friends and stuff from my childhood, old jobs around the country the Marine Corps etc. I knew some of this people very very well, I had no idea. Some of my friends are so far out there...after a few months I changed my password to something I could not possibly remember and never went back. Face book is evil.

My students set up a facebook account when they first came out. I posted a couple of times about my daughter wedding etc, Friended a bunch of people. I had I dont even know how many friends and stuff from my childhood, old jobs around the country the Marine Corps etc. I knew some of this people very very well, I had no idea. Some of my friends are so far out there...after a few months I changed my password to something I could not possibly remember and never went back. Face book is evil.

I know who my 'friends' are in real face time.
The idea of virtual ones never appealed to me.

See if you can find Trump Media & Technology Group

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.

In light of these bannings the truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy account here.

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.

People are quickly learning that Gab is the only place they can find information about this peaceful protest and real time updates from those who are attending it.

OP original content: GAB is way way better than Facebook. I use it and enjoy it.

And on the bright side FB shares are down 20% on weak earnings. Zukerfuck is cutting off his nose to spite his face and hurting his investors by deplatforming so many people.

Right wingers confuse me. Sometimes a private company can do anything it wants to, like a bakery and a gay cake. Other times...

FB enjoys virtual immunity from law suits by govt dictate, because they claimed they don't act as editors of the content on their platform. Watch how quickly they would change their current tune if that immunity is threatened. Baker and photographers don't enjoy that mandated immunity.

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.

In light of these bannings the truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy account here.

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.

People are quickly learning that Gab is the only place they can find information about this peaceful protest and real time updates from those who are attending it.

OP original content: GAB is way way better than Facebook. I use it and enjoy it.
They were banned from Facebook for being Q-tards.

A spokesperson for Meta, Facebook’s parent company, told Fox News that "We have removed this group for repeatedly violating our policies around QAnon."

In October of 2020, the social media platform company labeled QAnon as a "violence-inducing conspiracy network" and stated that group pages and admins with ties to QAnon would be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back