Facebook Bans Trucker Convoy Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 596399

Kid Rock explains the phenomenon here:
(profanity)

WOW, how will FB survive with only 1.2 billion daily uses? They will probably be forced to shutter the business by weeks end

What reason did Facebook give, if any? What part of the ToS did those groups break?

Facebook is primarily a left liberal democrat run orginzation so they will silence those that rebel against those belief systems and let ones like BLM or affirmative action groups stay up.

Facebook is primarily a left liberal democrat run orginzation so they will silence those that rebel against those belief systems and let ones like BLM or affirmative action groups stay up.
They are also in violation of their non editorial status as in Twitter

It takes those darn snail mail letters so long to get to Slovenia, plus the cost of having picture developed.

I think I will stick with FB
Progs believe sex with children is normal. And much of the social media we have is controlled by people who agree. So, show some ethics and morals and we cannot have that. Since you are in power you laugh about people with concerns. This will not last forever.

Progs believe sex with children is normal. And much of the social media we have is controlled by people who agree. So, show some ethics and morals and we cannot have that. Since you are in power you laugh about people with concerns. This will not last forever.

I really wish you would not drunk post this early in the morning. I have not had enough coffee yet to try and figure out what the fuck you just said has to do with my post.

Or better yet, why not just go fuck yourself.

Try reading the OP again and then think, you dope
I read it, it was a lie as I proved, not every page has been removed
My God you're an ignorant lying sack of shit. The OP says: "Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. . . . "

I never says it got them all, It just says it is working towards that.

You are a filthy pathological liar who does not but fuck up my threads with your bullshit. Typical Democrat

I really wish you would not drunk post this early in the morning. I have not had enough coffee yet to try and figure out what the fuck you just said has to do with my post.

Or better yet, why not just go fuck yourself.
Another sick Democrat perverting children:

Fury as Old Dominion university REFUSES to fire trans professor who said pedophiles can't help their urges and should be given child sex dolls: Students and LGBTQA board slam 'reprehensible' views and 'baffling double standard' for woke staff

The refusal of a Virginia university to fire a transgender assistant professor who defended pedophiles and said they should be given child sex dolls has outraged students, alumni, politicians and the school's LGBTQ board, who say it is proof of a double standard that protects woke staff.

Allyn Walker, 34, is an assistant professor of sociology and criminal justice at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. The non-binary teacher claimed in a recent interview to promote their new book that pedophiles shouldn't be ostracized, that they can't help who they are attracted to and that they should be given child-like sex dolls to satisfy their urges.

SUNY professor under review for 'reprehensible' video defending pedophilia​

A State University of New York at Fredonia professor is under review after video clips surfaced of him on social media defending pedophilia.

And that has to do with me using FB to stay in touch with my sister living overseas how????

And now back to the topic:

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.

In light of these bannings the truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy account here.

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.

People are quickly learning that Gab is the only place they can find information about this peaceful protest and real time updates from those who are attending it.

OP original content: GAB is way way better than Facebook. I use it and enjoy it.

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.

In light of these bannings the truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.

People are quickly learning that Gab is the only place they can find information about this peaceful protest and real time updates from those who are attending it.

OP original content: GAB is way way better than Facebook. I use it and enjoy it.
Just read this morning that thousands of people are leaving Facebook. (And that is having a financial impact.)

Tho I have never been to that site, I hear that it has censored a lot of things.

So maybe it is just starting to get its comeuppance.

Drafting, impressing, forcing high schools grads to fight and die in a war of choice?

Now the Left attacks kids in schools and drafts them into transgenderism and homosexuality, forcing high school kids to believe in racist hate and CRT.

1643898523568.png

Hey Trigger, your victim hood is showing.

It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

Total bull shit. "Qanon" is a conspiracy theory made up by liberal media. There is no such thing. There were no such posts on that group, unless some agent provocateur snuck on there and put something up that the moderators didn't catch.
Ashli Babbitt was a Q-tard. So was the woman trampled to death by the tard herd that day. I bet you don't even know her name.

Hahaha. Okay okay. MAGA TRIGGER.
Nuh-Uh. You're a Trigger!

First of all, that's bad grammar. A person can be triggered but a person is not a trigger you retarded moron.

Second of all, all your off topic stupidities are reported.

Thread topic:

It is so sad and pathetic to see Liberals and Leftists try to apply the word "Triggered" to conservatives. They think that when we simply address and discuss a topic we are triggered.

THIS is triggered:

Triggered is to totally nut up and lose your mind over something you just don't like. I could post lots of videos of triggered Karens and Mask Nazis screaming in peoples' faces and spitting on them and getting thrown off of airplanes and more.

So Lefties, just check yourselves. You are the triggered people, not us. You are the ones who lose your minds over someone without a mask, not us.

I love this one: TRIGGERED!! ::

Let me show you triggered:
trump-triggered.jpg

jan-6.jpg

jan-6-triggered.jpg

jan-6-triggered-2.jpg

trump-triggerd-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back