Facebook Bans Trucker Convoy Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media in general is, it's become a medium of exchange, and the top 2-3 sites have a virtual monopoly.

If some people only get their news through social media, and say Trump is running in 2024, how is banning him and only allowing his opponents on your site not endorsing said opponents?
Monopolies are a free market problem. I would think good capitalist would just find a way to compete.

Well, I can barely read the babble, but are you saying the government is telling Facebook who to ban?
Your lack of understanding of simple sentences is your problem, Sock-o.

They don't have to tell them....They've been acting as defacto corporate agents of The State since at least 2016.

Didn't get the memo that Fauxi and Suckabuck had been colluding to determine which WuFlu news and information was "misinformation" or not, didja?

Monopolies are a free market problem. I would think good capitalist would just find a way to compete.

Maybe a absolutist capitalist, but for someone who believes in government regulation (not over-regulation) monopolies are something the free market cannot abide by.

Maybe a absolutist capitalist, but for someone who believes in government regulation (not over-regulation) monopolies are something the free market cannot abide by.
So regulation when convenient for you (collective you), I get it. I think the only thing worse than communism would be completely unfettered capitalism.

So regulation when convenient for you (collective you), I get it. I think the only thing worse than communism would be completely unfettered capitalism.

No, communism is worse, it has the track record to prove it.

Regulation works when it does it's job, regulation used as shadow-banning or to benefit one group over another is something else entirely.

The baker in question was also regulated, and never denied point of sale, non-custom work to anyone. They just didn't want to provide a custom item for a ceremony that went against their belief structure.

Nearly all the the machinations of The State (bureaucracy, technocracy, federal cops) are of the same party.

I agree, but the government system when run properly, isn't the issue, it's the people running it.

It's about price and those involved that do not change them for their own profits and good living. What people accept. And what people tolerate while bitching.

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy
That's great! FB is already down 10-20% in revenue from last year. Now they will lose much more to their wokeness.

It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.
Interesting? It is SUBVERSIVE.

Facebook has spent all week banning groups related to the peaceful Canadian Trucker Convoy as well as any groups working to organize the American Convoy. It's interesting that Facebook would ban these groups and yet did nothing to ban the Black Lives Matter groups that organized to burn down our cities a few years ago.

In light of these bannings the truckers have set up groups on Gab to communicate with the world during their protest.

You can click here to find the American Freedom Convoy group on Gab.

You can follow the offical Trucker Convoy account here.

Finally you can join the Canadian Trucker Convoy group here which has coverage from people on the ground.

People are quickly learning that Gab is the only place they can find information about this peaceful protest and real time updates from those who are attending it.

OP original content: GAB is way way better than Facebook. I use it and enjoy it.
Fuck FB. Boycott that POS. Let any restaurant or business that you know uses it for ads that you are boycotting FB and cannot view their ads. Zuckerbergs Fascist Book has dropped 20% on the market. If we continue to boycott--he will disappear completely. Obama and Hilarity's Arab Spring cohort won't be able to run interference for them anymore.

If some people only get their news through social media, and say Trump is running in 2024, how is banning him and only allowing his opponents on your site not endorsing said opponents?
Is that not a violations of Media Equal Time Laws? That question has been bothering me since these social media giants started banning Trump. As I see it, banning is illegal according to these laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back