Face Masks are Voluntary. Up Next: Mask Shaming.

I have publicly shamed people on social media.

I have bathrooms on a jobsite I have been working on for several weeks now. On occasion I need plumbing or electrical parts and have to goto Home Depot. It's been busier than a Kohls on Christmas with people buying flowers, shrubs and all other manner of superfluous bullshit. Your flower gardens are not more important than public health.
My customer NEEDS functioning bathrooms. You don't need more fucking tulips.

View attachment 319009View attachment 319010

I'll give you an example Grandpa

How do you know what those flowers mean to people. How do you know if there's not a cancer patient in the house, dying, and tulips are their favorite flowers, etc, etc, etc. You don't know. No one knows what anyone is going through
They are buying tons of landscaping shit. I get that people are home and bored but some of us have an actual job to do to get someones home in a useable state. Risking spreading a deadly virus to do some gardening is irresponsible.
And then you have to consider the fact that they are violating lock down orders. If everyone just blows it off then the government truly cracks down we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.
I'm shopping for stuff for the vegetable garden I want.... so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores. And for fencing and other materials to build chicken coops and runs..... again, so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores.
You think I shouldn't be doing so? Well that's one man's opinion and opinions are like orgasms, I rarely give a shit about anyone else's.

And btw, how the hell is the government going to "crack down"? :confused:
What are they going to do, other than get left bleeding on the ground?
People are going to get sick of that shit real quick and start telling the man to go fuck himself, at gunpoint if need be.

Folks don't like having their rights and freedoms oppressed..... seen any black folks keeping to the back of the bus lately? Me either....
That used to be illegal too, until enough people decided they weren't having it anymore.
Hyperbole is awesome!
Government overreach ain't though.

In my community, there is already:

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

By today, Karen's and other busybodies will have a new fixation:

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.
Where did they get them? None around here.
You can't buy them here.............if you wanted to..........there AREN'T ANY.

Bought N 95 on Janaury 15th, yesterday ordered 100 of the masks like they give you in a doctor's office when you're sick on Amazon.
And the Hospitals are begging for them...................Imagine that.........You do understand that the medical community NEEDS THEM..........then it NEEDS TO BE workers in a store.............they are on the front lines of this.............everyday THOUSANDS of people coming through the check outs..........they will be the HARDEST HIT.......they don't have the masks.

Imagine this I bought 5 N 95 on January 15th before anyone was crying for them and if I can buy 100 on Amazon yesterday they can too. It's cost prohibitive for them to buy masks like you or I. They buy in mass quantities. I thought I was being helpful when I replied to you saying you couldn't buy them around you and letting you know you can get them.
I just went to Amazon and they are sold out of most. The dust/medical mask (not N95) they do have will ship April 24 to May 15. Fat lot of good that would do me for THIS month. If I decide to wear one.

I heard you could convert a jock strap, diapers or depends. lol Actually I did see this online somewhere.

I appreciate the kindness.........but my point stands...........the front lines NEED THOSE FIRST.

I will not buy those even if I could........because I'd be part of the current problem
About the only time you and I will ever agree on anything.

See...there is common ground out there

1. Non-essentials shaming. That is, store workers are coming on community pages and shaming people for shopping for what they deem to be NON-ESSENTIALS, and how dare they flood the stores for such.

2. Walking shaming. When people are walking outside they're not stepping aside to let others walk by.

3. Shopping shaming. People are shopping too often, for too many things they don't need. How do the shamers know this? Um..does it ever matter? The shamers have full license to be up in everyone's business, of course.

4. Church shaming. This one is a favorite, mostly toward Christians of course. HOW DARE these Christians exercise their First Amendment Rights to meet together, even if they are socially distancing.

5. Kid shaming. Kids are playing together! And they are having play dates! Outside! Together!

6. Socially distance shaming. This is the big one and I'm shocked the Karen's haven't found a way to carry six foot yardsticks with them. Honestly I think that's next.

5. Face Mask Shaming. The CDC recommends face masks and people are outside and not wearing them!

By the way, these shamers are having so much fun there is NO WAY this recedes when the virus is done. I detest this, but shamers, busybodies and Karen's are all around, and they've been given free rein. Get used to this.

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

Let me guess, the left made this logic?
I think the point flew over your head........SHAME SHAME SHAME.......LMAO

I think the point is that they want to shame people for not wearing them.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

The narrative keeps shifting every day.
They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

In the Czech Republic wearing face masks is the law and has been for 3 weeks. It has worked very well. Those who don't wear them are shamed and fined if caught.

Bought N 95 on Janaury 15th, yesterday ordered 100 of the masks like they give you in a doctor's office when you're sick on Amazon.
And the Hospitals are begging for them...................Imagine that.........You do understand that the medical community NEEDS THEM..........then it NEEDS TO BE workers in a store.............they are on the front lines of this.............everyday THOUSANDS of people coming through the check outs..........they will be the HARDEST HIT.......they don't have the masks.

Imagine this I bought 5 N 95 on January 15th before anyone was crying for them and if I can buy 100 on Amazon yesterday they can too. It's cost prohibitive for them to buy masks like you or I. They buy in mass quantities. I thought I was being helpful when I replied to you saying you couldn't buy them around you and letting you know you can get them.
I just went to Amazon and they are sold out of most. The dust/medical mask (not N95) they do have will ship April 24 to May 15. Fat lot of good that would do me for THIS month. If I decide to wear one.

Holy shit. Just make one or use a bandana. Why is this so hard for people to understand.

The goal is to stop some of the drolets that leave your respiratory system from going out into the air that we share in common. Any barrier will accomplish this goal.

I have bathrooms on a jobsite I have been working on for several weeks now. On occasion I need plumbing or electrical parts and have to goto Home Depot. It's been busier than a Kohls on Christmas with people buying flowers, shrubs and all other manner of superfluous bullshit. Your flower gardens are not more important than public health.

How do you know what those flowers mean to people. How do you know if there's not a cancer patient in the house, dying, and tulips are their favorite flowers, etc, etc, etc. You don't know. No one knows what anyone is going through
They are buying tons of landscaping shit. I get that people are home and bored but some of us have an actual job to do to get someones home in a useable state. Risking spreading a deadly virus to do some gardening is irresponsible.
And then you have to consider the fact that they are violating lock down orders. If everyone just blows it off then the government truly cracks down we'll have no one to blame but ourselves.
I'm shopping for stuff for the vegetable garden I want.... so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores. And for fencing and other materials to build chicken coops and runs..... again, so I don't have to rely so much on grocery stores.
You think I shouldn't be doing so? Well that's one man's opinion and opinions are like orgasms, I rarely give a shit about anyone else's.

People are going to get sick of that shit real quick and start telling the man to go fuck himself, at gunpoint if need be.

Folks don't like having their rights and freedoms oppressed..... seen any black folks keeping to the back of the bus lately? Me either....
That used to be illegal too, until enough people decided they weren't having it anymore.
Hyperbole is awesome!
Look, I don't like what we're going through anymore than the next person but sometimes the government must step in to protect people from other IRRESPONSIBLE people. And this is definitely one of those times.
When I shop for materials at Home Depot virtually NO ONE is practicing safe distancing. It's like people are oblivious to what is going on around them and they are solely focused on buying those flowers or lawn fertilizer.

Holy shit. Just make one or use a bandana. Why is this so hard for people to understand.

The goal is to stop some of the drolets that leave your respiratory system from going out into the air that we share in common. Any barrier will accomplish this goal.
Where you one of those slamming me in February for saying this is ariborne........Lol

Can't remember...........thanks in advance......LOL

^a "christian" whining about shaming. lol

It is not ok to shame a fat people who is putting life at risk by absorbing too much fat.

It is ok to shame a person who wears a mask, defending himself against a potentially lethal virus.

The last time I read they were saying people should under no circumstances use them.

They are now admitting..........finally ............that the virus is airborne...........duh.......I've been saying that since this began because of the 2003 SARs studies..............I think that is why New York city is getting pounded right now.

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

And now all must pay for their lies.

Hmmmm..There is also pride and vanity involved in people's choices possibly being made as well, otherwise if not adjusting themselves to do their part if asked too, and to do so by voluntary measures upon their own without being asked to do so would be great.

People also want to ignore the fact that there could possibly be something wrong with their health, so to prove that there isn't anything wrong with their health, they go out strutting there stuff as if to say "look at me, I'm better than you because my health is better than yours is" maybe ???????? Not good if this is the case for their actions around others in this way.

They don't remember the solidarity movement's where people shaved their heads bald in support of cancer patients that lose their hair due to treatments ??? What a noble and compassionate thing to do when looking back at it now. Mask wearing or bandana wearing would be no different at this point. It's like saying hey I'm with you, and I'm doing my part.

It is ashame that people ignore the facts on the ground just to be seen as being better than someone else if it is the case or that they are more perfect than someone else if it be the case or that they are more stronger than someone else etc.... I hope this isn't the case or thinking with many, otherwise to be arrogant in this tragic corono virus situation that is being experienced by so many now.

We need solidarity, and we need it NOW in the world. People are dying left and right, and the bullcrap bickering back and forth for political points needs to END NOW.

Another thing to consider however, is that people want to project positives onto others by going about their lives in a normal way as if to be saying - ("hey folks, we are going to get over this thing, so don't let it change you into a germaphobe forever").

Fight it naturally by staying healthy, and doing those things that keep you healthy always, otherwise this is their first line in their defensive thinking, but this ain't no normal virus, so all things normal are out the window at this point maybe. Time to adjust.

Yeah, just be willing to adjust is all people are suggesting, and are asking, so to do so makes people know that one is being smart, and not being ignorant in the situation. It gives comfort to those who are afflicted, and reassurances to those who are weakend by it all, and this whether they are mentally or physically afflicted at this point and time.

Don't let sinful pride or vanity motivate or get in the way of showing those who are hurting that you are with them people, and that you are helping to protect them by doing your parts in this thing.

Put that super cool bandana on with the American flag print on it or in support of your group print on it or I'm with you print on it.

Let's support our citizens who are hurting, and do so in the right ways by protecting them and you as well as them. It's the right thing to do. Let the bandana races begin.. :)

Bodily autonomy

Isn't the Left super into it?

I want mine too. So no
That's what you draw out of the post ? Everything is voluntary, and the hope is that people do their part voluntarily. I agree that no one should be forced unless dealing directly with the sick and dying to wear protective gear in order to protect the sick, and to protect one's self in that scenario.

To show respect in the public by adjusting your mannerisms would be great. Was in a store the other day, and a worker just sneezed without doing anything to cover it. I gotta say that it aggravated me to witness that. Me and the wife go the heck out of there quick.

Coronavirus doesn't cause sneezing. Ordinary colds and allergies do.

Yehbut...maybe they have the coronaplague AND an allergy.

So now instead of rudely fountaining regular spit n shit on people, you're slopping up the virus as well.

I got wrassled into doing this painting class with a bunch of rabid old ladies. They are sweet, wonderful and scary as hell.

Anyway... we're all used to whats-her-face sneezing and snorting through class cuz she has crummy sinuses. But last time we met, I feared the rabid old ladies were going to tackle her, wrap her in a concrete skirt and send her to swim with the fishes.

They didn't though.

Hyperbole is awesome!
Look, I don't like what we're going through anymore than the next person but sometimes the government must step in to protect people from other IRRESPONSIBLE people. And this is definitely one of those times.
When I shop for materials at Home Depot virtually NO ONE is practicing safe distancing. It's like people are oblivious to what is going on around them and they are solely focused on buying those flowers or lawn fertilizer.
Eat some beans......some eggs and fart in their general direction.........I went to SMALL BUSINESSES for my materials for a reason.

Less crowded........not many there........and to spend some money to help keep them from going under..........I will continue to do so............I shop them WAY MORE than the big boys for that very reason.....and I even have to pay more.......OH WELL.

Truthfully this will do you more good while also wearing a bandana or surgical mask while out at the store...
141015.jpg

Does it come in other colors?

Almost every single thing the experts told us about the virus from the start, was a lie.

They were trying to stop a panic and lied.........China lied......hell they might have had it in November..............We can't trust the Media anymore........Lies everywhere.

I went to the source back then.......studied the old viruses........and they were CLEAR as a bell how they traveled..................then I found the YEARS of research being done in Universities for those cases.........and that IS WHY WE KNOW TO USE MALARIA PILLS NOW............because they had been studying this for YEARS............

UAB being an example..........Alabama Birmingham...........Nebraska as well........it was UNBIASED no BS information. which is tough to come by now.

Where you one of those slamming me in February for saying this is ariborne........Lol

No. I was not.

I have known that it is airborne since the South Koreans had their first case. Which was the same day that we had ours.

How about that!

Everyone gets to definite what is essential to them. Maybe they are looking at your purchases and thinking they are not essential, that this was a bad time to redo interior work.

We all need to judge less. A lot less.
He home was in a remodel status BEFORE this shit started. Functioning bathrooms are essential. Your flower garden is not. The GOVERNMENT deemed what was essential not me.

View attachment 319020

I understand that. People watching you buy stuff might not.

Hyperbole is awesome!
Freedom ain't safe and it never will be.
If I have to choose what type of society I am leaving to my grandchildren, I sure as hell ain't going with one that has government agents running around threatening people with violence in the name of "safety".... fuck that shit.

Truthfully this will do you more good while also wearing a bandana or surgical mask while out at the store...
141015.jpg

Does it come in other colors?

I know you are most likely kidding with me but yes they do come in different colors and if you can not find a color of your liking you can paint it to a color your prefer...

I was at the 99 Ranch ( a Asian Store ) not only were they wearing that gear but also face masks, cloves and aprons...

They were protecting their employees better than HEB!

No it wasn't. Almost everything Trump told you was a lie, though. And he's still lying.

No. I was not.

I have known that it is airborne since the South Koreans had their first case. Which was the same day that we had ours.

How about that!
Sounds good. Couldn't remember if you were in that attack group........LOL

Forum List

Back