Explaining Fraud to MAGA

No basis for civil fraud, totally bogus case that would never have seen the light of day if we had a REAL justice system. Fail. Next.
I wonder if all this fraud on his books has anything to do with why the orange shut stain refused to release his tax returns while he was in office?
And speakung of that, niw that Trump is the presumptive niminee isn't it time for Trump to again make his tax returns public?

I wonder if all this fraud on his books has anything to do with why the orange shut stain refused to release his tax returns while he was in office?
And speakung of that, niw that Trump is the presumptive niminee isn't it time for Trump to again make his tax returns public?
You seem to be flunking 3rd grade again.

The shit missile that stole President Trump's tax returns just started a 5 year stretch in a federal prison. The stolen tax returns were thoroughly examined and the story disappeared like a tranny shooting up an elementary school. Yeah, he pays lots of taxes.

Thanks for the opportunity to laugh and point at you.... and your pigeon English.

irs contractor stole trumps returns.jpg

Bro it's got a shot at the biggest thread FAIL of 2024. Countless business leaders and the lenders in this case all say this is how the real estate market works across the entire country.

Hey Nostra, you moran.

Two things.

First, if everyone is speeding and only you get caught, you’re still speeding.

Second, if your trailer home is worth $20,000 and you say to the bank it’s worth $25,000, that’s quite a different thing than saying it’s worth $250,000.

Yoar welcome.

I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.
The description of MAGAists, priceless.

Wrong, wow you stuck your foot in your ignorant mouth right out of the gate. Lenders do not rely on your opinion of value, they make that determination themselves. Hence there was no fraud and no victims and this is a Dem SHAM.

I tried to make it really simple for you rubes.

If you lie on your application with the intention to deceive, it’s fraud regardless whether the bank does anything or not.

But keep whoring for a fraudster, cultist!

The lenders used their own assessments dumb ass.

Doesn’t matter.

Your Orange Jesus intentionally lied on his applications repeatedly. For example, he said his unit on 57th was 30,000 square feet when it was only 10,000 square feet. That’s a lie and a fraud.

But keep whoring for a fraudulent criminal!

Most of these idiots have never been through a mortgage process, that's for certain, but not surprising.

I tried to make this really simple for you rubes since most of you have never invested in anything more than

1. Your trailer home
  2. Your truck - which is really expensive
  3. And maybe a meth lab

But it gets much much much more complicated when someone is conducting due diligence on a complex web of assets and entities.

And lying on your application is still fraud.

But you rubes don’t give a shit about law and order.

Hey Nostra, you moran.

Two things.

First, if everyone is speeding and only you get caught, you’re still speeding.

Second, if your trailer home is worth $20,000 and you say to the bank it’s worth $25,000, that’s quite a different thing than saying it’s worth $250,000.

Yoar welcome.
Are you high?

I remember when “conservatives” used to pretend to care about law and order. That was before they decided to prostate themselves to an orange messiah because feelingz.

I keep hearing and reading that Trump’s $450 million fine is bogus because he paid all of his loans back. Let me explain this to you, MAGA, because you’re not all that bright.

When you apply for a loan, the terms of the loan are based on the value the lender assesses on your collateral. If you lie about your collateral, you will pay a lower interest rate on your loan. You monetarily benefit from your lie because you’d otherwise pay a higher interest rate for the loan. It does not matter if you’ve paid back every penny. You have defrauded the bank.

I’ll give you an example. Most of MAGA live in trailer homes (and own brand new trucks). Let’s say you need a loan because your truck is nine months old and is looking a little worn so you decide to detail it. Your trailer home is $20,000 with a $15,000 mortgage. And even though your truck is worth $70,000, you really don’t want to put any more debt on it because, c’mon, get your priorities straight. But you still need $10,000.

So you go to the bank and claim your trailer home isn’t worth $20,000 but instead it’s worth $200,000. You ask for a $10,000 loan from the bank. The bank thinking you have only $15,000 in debt on a $200,000 property happily gives you the $10,000 loan for a low interest rate. However, if the bank knew your property was only worth $20,000 instead of $200,000, you either would have never gotten a loan or the bank would have charged you a much higher interest rate. Because you defrauded the bank, you benefited financially, even if you paid back every penny.

That’s effectively what Trump did. The fine the judge levied on Trump was the estimated value Trump received by committing fraud, plus penalties, plus interest.

If Hillary had done the exact same thing, you’d be baying for blood. But because your Orange Jesus committed fraud, you defend him like your life depends on it.

I stopped reading at the third paragraph. We're not that bright, yet it's you who suggests lenders should simply take the applicant's word the properties they've leveraged are worth whatever you feel like writing on paper, and the reward is a reduced interest rate.

That and folks like me are bright enough to know, these Democracks could turn you upside and build up any case they choose. In fact, you and leftists like you kind of deserve it.

Wrong, wow you stuck your foot in your ignorant mouth right out of the gate. Lenders do not rely on your opinion of value, they make that determination themselves. Hence there was no fraud and no victims and this is a Dem SHAM.
check this out...

In his ruling the judge accused Trump’s lawyers of living in a “fantasy world” in which “square footage [is] subjective”. He ruled that Trump had overvalued his Trump Tower apartment by up to $207mn, falsely stating in annual financial records that it was almost three times its actual size, and — in one year — exaggerated the value of apartments in Park Avenue by 700 per cent.

the important part is here "annual financial records". These are from the Trump organization. Should the bank have verified the valuations in the financial records with their own professional appraisal? Perhaps in hindsight, perhaps they should, but it appears the convention is to use business documents for a loan to a business.

America

When the WEF deems their shillbots and NPCs like this guy "ineffective, they will move to turn off the internet and ban Americans access to sites like this.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back