Watch! Leftists Go Into Deep Mourning Over Supreme Court Hearing Trump Immunity Appeal

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Nicole is about to cry. Luttig can’t decide whether to cry or hit the bottle.
Praying that the Supreme Court causes many more meltdowns like this when they rule in favor of presidential immunity and block any further lawfare against our Devine President Trump.

Anti-Trumper Judge Luttig
53558867428_a26dc0d8ed_b.jpg

If they rule against immunity the Left will say well done. If they reject it, the Left will say the court is illegitimate. They are doing their damndest to tear the country apart at the seams.

That hunched over cadaver that was being passed off as their 'judicial expert' reminds me of why I never watch the state-owned networks. The only reason I hung in there for a full 2 minutes was to watch it hit the floor face first and hoping for a 'red mist' to permeate the studio including that thin-lipped sewer rat, the network employee.

It didn't happen (unless it was after the 2:00 mark) and I'm disappointed, but I'll survive. SCOTUS can do lot of damage to these marginal fringefucks.

It's time for the Black Man to get his revenge.

biden clarence (2).jpg

And that's what they're plotting behind closed doors right now since the announcement this evening.
For What It's Worth

There's somethin' happenin' here
But what it is ain't exactly clear

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life, it will creep

I think it's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down

:auiqs.jpg::cool:

Praying that the Supreme Court causes many more meltdowns like this when they rule in favor of presidential immunity and block any further lawfare against our Devine President Trump.

Maga Macho Man, excerpted from the thread, “Legally preventing Trump from running is unconstitutional and is net detrimental to our nation. … Among those of us who believe ex-president Donald Trump to be inferior to all others who are or have ever been president, they only pay lip service to our constitution and our democratic republic if they advocate Trump be legally prevented from again seeking federal office.
Only until he's tried and convicted of sedition against the United States of America, should he be legally prevented from running for that office”.

Both preventing Donald Trump from seeking to be re-elected by illegal or extraordinary means, or his being again elected, would be detrimental to our nation. But we must accept that risk if we are to continue to be a democratic-republic. I'm not a lawyer; I expect the court to consider this case narrowly and decide contrary to Trump's claim of presidential immunity. Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:
If they rule against immunity the Left will say well done. If they reject it, the Left will say the court is illegitimate. They are doing their damndest to tear the country apart at the seams.
immunity means we havew no demo9cracy o9r republic, what chweck or nalance effects an immune president?

if biden or obama had declared "immunity" you guys would be "second amentmenting" for weeks.

I can't see the Supreme Court going for immunity that doesn't exist.

The precedent is just mind blowingly dangerous.

Right U R Esdraelon as those statist left marxinazis only have one dream & that's to rule over humanity in a one world without borders, a doctrine straight from hell itself.

For What It's Worth

There's somethin' happenin' here
But what it is ain't exactly clear

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life, it will creep

I think it's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look what's going down

:auiqs.jpg::cool:
I remember the tune well.

Maga Macho Man, excerpted from the thread, “Legally preventing Trump from running is unconstitutional and is net detrimental to our nation. … Among those of us who believe ex-president Donald Trump to be inferior to all others who are or have ever been president, they only pay lip service to our constitution and our democratic republic if they advocate Trump be legally prevented from again seeking federal office.
Only until he's tried and convicted of sedition against the United States of America, should he be legally prevented from running for that office”.

Both preventing Donald Trump from seeking to be re-elected by illegal or extraordinary means, or his being again elected, would be detrimental to our nation. But we must accept that risk if we are to continue to be a democratic-republic. I'm not a lawyer; I expect the court to consider this case narrowly and decide contrary to Trump's claim of presidential immunity. Respectfully, Supposn

Convicting Trump of sedition or insurrection under federal law would be difficult, since he hasn't been charged with either.

Don’t look at me. I want the Supreme Court to find that President’s have absolute immunity. That way Biden can have Trump assassinated and walk away with no problem or consequences.

I can't see the Supreme Court going for immunity that doesn't exist.

The precedent is just mind blowingly dangerous.

The whole situation is unprecedented, and yes, dangerous. Jack Smith also has a record of bending the law to his ends and having his cases reversed. There is nothing, that I'm aware of, that Trump did that isn't protected by the 1st amendment. But if you want presidents prosecuted, how about we charge maobama for knowingly using drones to kill US citizens without due process? There's no statute of limitations on murder.

The whole situation is unprecedented, and yes, dangerous. Jack Smith also has a record of bending the law to his ends and having his cases reversed. There is nothing, that I'm aware of, that Trump did that isn't protected by the 1st amendment. But if you want presidents prosecuted, how about we charge maobama for knowingly using drones to kill US citizens without due process? There's no statute of limitations on murder.

Is a campaign rally, a Presidential duty?

Is shooting a stranger on 5th Avenue, a Presidential duty?

Morons. He has 91 felony counts. It doesn't matter if he has one case delayed. He's got plenty. The NY case is starting near the end of March, maybe the Florida case goes next or maybe even the Georgia Rico case can fit in there if Cannons case gets bumped. We're still Gucci and beyond all that he isn't getting re-elected. We have all the time in the world to watch Trump get convicted and sent to prison.

Forum List

Back