Rise of racism / fascism: So why is Biden considering bringing more Arab "palestinians"?

Sayaras

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2023
Since the base of "protests" --is Arab immigrants' SJP / CAIR Islamist-lobby-- used to race baiting reminiscent of the 1930s, why bring in more?

At Holocaust event, Biden, Johnson, Jeffries condemn antisemitic protests in US.
“We told the world that Israel and the Jewish people are not alone,” the House Speaker said.

(May 7, 2024 / JNS)
Speaking at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s annual days of commemoration event at the Capitol building in Washington, Biden compared the denial of the murder of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust to ongoing efforts to deny Hamas’s massacre in Israel on Oct. 7.

Since the base of "protests" --is Arab immigrants' SJP / CAIR Islamist-lobby-- used to race baiting reminiscent of the 1930s why bring in more?

At Holocaust event, Biden, Johnson, Jeffries condemn antisemitic protests in US.
“We told the world that Israel and the Jewish people are not alone,” the House Speaker said.

(May 7, 2024 / JNS)
Speaking at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s annual days of commemoration event at the Capitol building in Washington, Biden compared the denial of the murder of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust to ongoing efforts to deny Hamas’s massacre in Israel on Oct. 7.
FOR VOTES

Since the base of "protests" --is Arab immigrants' SJP / CAIR Islamist-lobby-- used to race baiting reminiscent of the 1930s, why bring in more?

(May 7, 2024 / JNS)
why is Palestinians in quotes?

(May 7, 2024 / JNS)
Biden should take a look at Berlín with Arab immigration... and why Germany banned racist-palestine SAMIDOUN

why is Palestinians in quotes?
my answer----the term "PALESTINIAN" for almost 2000 years meant --a JEW LIVING IN THE AREA THAT HAD BEEN CALLED JUDEA---by DA HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Arabs in that area RENAMED THEMSELVES---"palestinians" in the 1960s. I was born (ssshhh don't tell anyone) before the 1960s. As a kid---it was so clear that
PALESTINIAN meant A JEW---that I assumed it to be a hebrew word----not hebrew----it is greek. It ain't anything like arabic----arabs cannot even pronounce it. My very own hubby's government papers describe him as "palestinian"---for one reason---when he got to the Palestine mandate----he was (and is) a jew----had he been a christian or muslim he would have been designated either arab or syrian or armenian. The RE NAMING of arabs "palestinian" is the FRAUD OF THE 20th century

You guys are aware that a version, or form, of the word Palestinians is in the Bible right?

Sampson fought the Philistines.

The better than GOOD news is that the US and Nazi Israel are alone .

Exactly like our Forum Outcasts who are beginning to understand how they have brought their people shame and disgust for following a Hitler Impersonator down the road to Hell .

Out Forum Outcasts . Go mix with your own

If they ain't white, then they ain't right.
Would you be OK with Biden bringing in 1 million KKK members from other countries, and dropping them at your doorstep? Especially if we were in the midst of a horrific racial crisis in which protestors at collegrs throughout the country were blocking blacks from going to class, assaulting them, spitting on them, yelling to go swing on a tree?

I don’t think so. But because the people they want to import en masse are hardened antisemites, you’re fine with it.

my answer----the term "PALESTINIAN" for almost 2000 years meant --a JEW LIVING IN THE AREA THAT HAD BEEN CALLED JUDEA---by DA HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE. Arabs in that area RENAMED THEMSELVES---"palestinians" in the 1960s. I was born (ssshhh don't tell anyone) before the 1960s. As a kid---it was so clear that
PALESTINIAN meant A JEW---that I assumed it to be a hebrew word----not hebrew----it is greek. It ain't anything like arabic----arabs cannot even pronounce it. My very own hubby's government papers describe him as "palestinian"---for one reason---when he got to the Palestine mandate----he was (and is) a jew----had he been a christian or muslim he would have been designated either arab or syrian or armenian. The RE NAMING of arabs "palestinian" is the FRAUD OF THE 20th century
Little more complicated than that, but good on you for at least trying.

Would you be OK with Biden bringing in 1 million KKK members from other countries, and dropping them at your doorstep?
The KKK originated in America. Are you saying that Palestinians are equal to the Klan?
Especially if we were in the midst of a horrific racial crisis in which protestors at collegrs throughout the country were blocking blacks from going to class, assaulting them, spitting on them, yelling to go swing on a tree?
Yea we have already dealt with that, did you say that America shouldn't allow anymore white Europeans to come in at that time?

Can you show me where Jewish students are being spit on ot hung from a tree?

To try and equate what is happening at a few college campuses to what has happened to black folks is a disgrace.
I don’t think so. But because the people they want to import en masse are hardened antisemites, you’re fine with it.
Again black folks were Semitic before you were, we are the original Jewish folks. Why is it you never bitch and moan when Europeans are brought here from war torn countries?

The KKK originated in America. Are you saying that Palestinians are equal to the Klan?

Yea we have already dealt with that, did you say that America shouldn't allow anymore white Europeans to come in at that time?

Can you show me where Jewish students are being spit on ot hung from a tree?

To try and equate what is happening at a few college campuses to what has happened to black folks is a disgrace.

Again black folks were Semitic before you were, we are the original Jewish folks. Why is it you never bitch and moan when Europeans are brought here from war torn countries?

Europeans don't commit violent crimes at war-torn Third World levels like Black Americans do.

Look at what they've done to Minnesota. 10% of the population is black who now commit over 65% of the state's annual homicides and over 90% of the gun crime in the Twin cities.

Last edited:
Europeans don't commit violent crimes at war-torn Third World levels like Black Americans do.

Look at what they've done to Minnesota. 10% of the population is black who now commit over 65% of the state's annual homicides and over 90% of the gun crime in the Twin cities.
We can never catch up with all the violence and crime you have committed over the last 400yrs.

Forum List

Back