Explain it to me in laymans terms. Trump's replacement.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So....we had the best economy. Black had record job placements. Peace treaties have happened with his involvement in doing it. Drug prices lowered for those who needed the help. LE and military getting more assistance for law and order and brought home to end wars we shouldn't be involved in, jobs overseas are coming back home, meds we rely on are being made in the USA instead of China, etc etc etc.

But now he is being replaced by a dementia riddled almost corpse of a guy with a son that has dickpics all over the net who screwed his own niece and smokes crack...the father of this loser will have access to things China should never have access to...a vp that put more blacks in jail for stupid reasons more than any bitch has done...an admin of crooked and lowlife scums who will put us all back to 3rd world living conditions with homeless, veterans living on the streets or offing themselves and in general..mayhem.

Why?

Example: Say I own a nice shop. I have a GREAT manager. Sales are up. Products are not cheesy or cheaply made. Customers leave overwhelming positive reviews and my bank account just grew HUGELY with that manager. Now why the sam fuck would I replace that person with a mentally unstable person who sells my secrets to my competitors?

Same thing is happening right now but its not a small nice shop. Its the USA.

Again...WHY? And worse..WHY would my customers urge me to fire my great manager when they keep coming back and getting great deals? Unless they know they will get free shit out the back door when the store is closed by the crooked new manager.

So again...WHY?

So....we had the best economy. Black had record job placements. Peace treaties have happened with his involvement in doing it. Drug prices lowered for those who needed the help. LE and military getting more assistance for law and order and brought home to end wars we shouldn't be involved in, jobs overseas are coming back home, meds we rely on are being made in the USA instead of China, etc etc etc.

But now he is being replaced by a dementia riddled almost corpse of a guy with a son that has dickpics all over the net who screwed his own niece and smokes crack...the father of this loser will have access to things China should never have access to...a vp that put more blacks in jail for stupid reasons more than any bitch has done...an admin of crooked and lowlife scums who will put us all back to 3rd world living conditions with homeless, veterans living on the streets or offing themselves and in general..mayhem.

Why?

Example: Say I own a nice shop. I have a GREAT manager. Sales are up. Products are not cheesy or cheaply made. Customers leave overwhelming positive reviews and my bank account just grew HUGELY with that manager. Now why the sam fuck would I replace that person with a mentally unstable person who sells my secrets to my competitors?

Again...WHY? And worse..WHY would my customers urge me to fire my great manager when they keep coming back and getting great deals? Unless they know they will get free shit out the back door when the store is closed by the crooked new manager.
He's an unstable sociopath with delusions of grandeur and undemocratic inclinations. That's why.

Because the dems threw such an apoplectic fit at the notion that Obama's/their vision was being rejected at precisely the time they thought they had the whole game won, that the shock from that defeat sent them into a blind rage for 4 years with the obvious goal of destabilizing things as much as they could, wherever they could, so that even Biden would look better to some people.

Guy has a lot of faults, but nothing remotely as bad as they made it from literally before the last election. He's a nazi, he's a fascist blah, blah, blah

People have lost their fucking minds to the point that an opposing view is literally evil. It's insane.

Why?

So again...WHY?
Your first sentence is wrong. We did not have "the best economy". That was a lie that was told by Trump and his media. The unemployment is one (1) data point, but it is not "the economy".

So, maybe start over.

Why?

He's an unstable sociopath with delusions of grandeur and undemocratic inclinations. That's why.
So the Mayors and Governors of the blue states who allowed their cities to burn are Democratic, have i got that right? Please enlighten us on Democratic inclinations?

Too many people thought your manager had a rude mouth ... you asked and customers voted to get rid of him ... shouldn't have put it to a vote ...

You still have a great product ... your customers aren't leaving ... the new manager is wishy-washy but isn't screaming at us ...

What you need is a better bookkeeper ... 'cause baby ... your bank account is $10 trillion in the RED ... THAT'S why you're insolvent ...

Why?

So again...WHY?

I could essplain it, even if it took all night to cover everything, but there's no point in talking to a cult, so I won't bother.

I'm just going to revel in the sentence, " Black had record job placements",

Why?

So the Mayors and Governors of the blue states who allowed their cities to burn are Democratic, have i got that right? Please enlighten us on Democratic inclinations.
JNO, I won't join in on your attempt to derail the thread or don't you know the difference between democrat and Democrat.

Why?

So again...WHY?
Your first sentence is wrong. We did not have "the best economy". That was a lie that was told by Trump and his media. The unemployment is one (1) data point, but it is not "the economy".

So, maybe start over.
Okay let me give it to you straight, up till January of 2020, President Trump had the best economy ever in the history of the United States. Then when the creeper Joe XiBiden could never beat the president on his economic record, XiBiden working with China, released upon the world the Kung Flu, which not only shut down the economy but blue state governors like Andy Cujo in NY sent Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly and murdered 10s of thousands of them. Then like typical Sociopathic liars, they said the President is responsible for all those deaths, by the hands of the butcher of NY....

Cuomo’s COVID-19 Panic Killed Thousands In Nursing Homes – Issues & Insights
In New York, 5% of the seniors living in nursing homes have died from COVID-19. In Florida, the disease has claimed less than 0.6% of those in nursing homes. What explains the vast difference in death rates among this vulnerable population? New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo panicked about COVID-19, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis did not.

Why?

So the Mayors and Governors of the blue states who allowed their cities to burn are Democratic, have i got that right? Please enlighten us on Democratic inclinations.
JNO, I won't join in on your attempt to derail the thread or don't you know the difference between democrat and Democrat.
So it is derailing a thread when i asked a simple question? Wow, what a pussy you are....oh ,wrong my fault, what a pajama boy you are..

pajama-boy-Obamacare.jpg

Why?

So again...WHY?
If I put my trust in someone I'd like to think he has my best interests at heart, not that he is only out for himself. I'm sure to get thrown under the first bus that comes his way. How many people have put their faith in Trump and got screwed? Numerous bankruptcies, worthless Trump University degrees, etc.

Why?

So again...WHY?
If I put my trust in someone I'd like to think he has my best interests at heart, not that he is only out for himself. I'm sure to get thrown under the first bus that comes his way. How many people have put their faith in Trump and got screwed? Numerous bankruptcies, worthless Trump University degrees, etc.
Do you think the Ambassador and the 3 guys left behind in Benghazi had their backs watched by the Obama/Biden team when Al Qaida(which the brown turd said was on the run) overran the embassy there, and the 4 were left to die? How about all those college kids that Obama promised would be middle class when they graduated, but ended up massive debts and working at Starbucks, as the new norm....Go fuck yourself slave, you voted for your rights to be free, to be taken away.

Why?

So the Mayors and Governors of the blue states who allowed their cities to burn are Democratic, have i got that right? Please enlighten us on Democratic inclinations?

Ummmm nnnnnno. You don't.
You see Pilgrim, "Democrats" and "Republicans" --- that political party stuff --- is for campaigning. In running states and cities, it's irrelevant. Matter of fact most cities and municipalities don't even list political parties when they hold elections. It simply isn't relevant to anything. So if you're buying that Rumpian bullshit about "Democrat controlled cities" then you're probably buying all the bridges he puts out for sale. Of course that was already evident from your slavish addiction to the concept "blue states".

This isn't stuff y'all cultists don't already know. You're just here to waste people's time.

Why?

So again...WHY?
Do you think the Ambassador and the 3 guys left behind in Benghazi had their backs watched by the Obama/Biden team when Al Qaida(which the brown turd said was on the run) overran the embassy there, and the 4 were left to die? How about all those college kids that Obama promised would be middle class when they graduated, but ended up massive debts and working at Starbucks, as the new norm....Go fuck yourself slave, you voted for your rights to be free, to be taken away.
Such an unhappy and angry man. So sad.

Forum List

Back