Executive order on mail voting??

I think libs and MSM are loosing interest in Covid hoax and are moving toward mucking up the election process as their new shiny feelings toy to harm Trump and screw productive Americans

President Donald Trump on Monday claimed to have the authority to issue an executive order addressing the expected influx of mail-in voting in the November election and said he hadn’t ruled out doing so, in spite of the Constitution’s expressly giving states the right to run their elections.

The president, who is trailing his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, in the polls, has pushed aggressively for in-person voting despite the pandemic, even as state election officials have moved to expand access to mail-in ballots amid fears that long lines and close quarters at polling places could increase transmission of the virus.

My home state, and many others have voted by mail for a long time now, with no problems. There is no logic, (or legal grounds) for such an "executive order"

Could this be an act of desperation?? :bye1:

So he's going to sign a meaningless EO to prevent our military from mail in voting.

He's going to stop my whole state, which is 100% mail in voting, from voting.

He's going to stop Oregon and Colorado both of which are 100% mail in voting from voting.

The constitution means nothing to trump and his supporters. Just as long as they can force everyone to do what trump wants.

Why is it that republicans can't accept that everyone has the freedom to make their own choice? Why do republicans believe they can force their wants on everyone in this nation?

If someone wants to vote in person I totally support it. Yet if someone wants to vote by mail in republicans will do everything in their power to prevent that person from voting the way they choose.

Wow those trump people hate freedom.

President Donald Trump on Monday claimed to have the authority to issue an executive order addressing the expected influx of mail-in voting in the November election and said he hadn’t ruled out doing so, in spite of the Constitution’s expressly giving states the right to run their elections.

The president, who is trailing his Democratic opponent, Joe Biden, in the polls, has pushed aggressively for in-person voting despite the pandemic, even as state election officials have moved to expand access to mail-in ballots amid fears that long lines and close quarters at polling places could increase transmission of the virus.

My home state, and many others have voted by mail for a long time now, with no problems. There is no logic, (or legal grounds) for such an "executive order"

I don't know if it's desperation, but I don't think he has any sense of the fact that a President's powers are limited by the Constitution. He thinks he ought to be able to "go after" anyone who pisses him off. Whether it's tech companies that won't host his propaganda, or states that don't do as he commands. He's an authoritarian douchebag, through and through.

I don't know if it's desperation, but I don't think he has any sense of the fact that a President's powers are limited by the Constitution. He thinks he ought to be able to "go after" anyone who pisses him off. Whether it's tech companies that won't host his propaganda, or states that don't do as he commands. He's an authoritarian douchebag, through and through.

What he knows is that the heads of the frantic, desperate, far-lefts heads will explode and we can all sit back and watch them perform. :D

What he knows is that the heads of the frantic, desperate, far-lefts heads will explode and we can all sit back and watch them perform. :D
Cool story bro. Your prez is the best at trolling!

As of Yesterday, he changed it from NO Mail-in Voting to NO Mail-In Voting unless you are a Republican. He now supports Florida in the Mail-in Voting because it's ran by a Republican Governor.

What's next, NO Mail-in Voting by ANYONE that isn't voting for Rump.

They think repeating the phrase "ballot harvesting" many times will make mail voting fraudulent.
Simply because you cant grasp the security and validation problems inherent in a mail-in vote scam doesnt mean it is not a scam.

It only means that you are stupid.

So what happens when the dems supported rioters start burning down post offices housing votes? Also I hope republicans have something in place to secure polling locations because we all know the left will have rioters ready to harass and/or prevent people from voting in many areas.

As of Yesterday, he changed it from NO Mail-in Voting to NO Mail-In Voting unless you are a Republican. He now supports Florida in the Mail-in Voting because it's ran by a Republican Governor.

What's next, NO Mail-in Voting by ANYONE that isn't voting for Rump.

How is it that you do not know the difference between all mail-in voting and absentee voting?

Once again
If it’s too taxing to vote then we don’t want you to vote because you are too uninformed and unmotivated .
If you are a third worlder with transportation problems then we don’t care much about that either but just pile into the taco or ice cream truck and go to the polls.

Forum List

Back