Trump At 51 percent approval

Trump is the only candidate who can handle COVID, trade, the economy and the subhuman animals in China and NoKo. Biden is totally incapable of even taking care of himself. That's why he's locked in the basement and whenever he comes out his wife is shadowing him. His candidacy is absurd.

Trump is the only candidate who can handle COVID, trade, the economy and the subhuman animals in China and NoKo. Biden is totally incapable of even taking care of himself. That's why he's locked in the basement and whenever he comes out his wife is shadowing him. His candidacy is absurd.
I will add to that the following the First Debate that will be the last Debate for Joe Biden the 58 women he raped will attend and people say he is to old, bs old and stupid. the idit has cost over 8 trillion dollars of the Natioanl Debt with Obama/Biden care, 500 billion to Iran, 58 billion to Russia for doing Nothing and has it hide in an account in China, Look at the thousnads of people the Obama/Biden care has killed in America because they could not get medical help. The 100,000 people that died because Obama and Biden did not restock the healthcare sytem for covid 19 the 58 million jobs that cost and the racial divide in this Country. He should be shot before the election in his leg and sent to Russia with Drunk Nancy pelosi for the rst of his live

Demoncat party is identical to the old USSR

and it was Odemon who let Putin run everything

You guys have repeatedly claimed that polls are fake news.
It’s a close race !!!

I believe the race is closer than what most polls are letting on, but as of now, I think this Rasmussen is an outlier. I would like to see a few others validate these results first.
there is no poll that can tell you anything. to think 1,000 people represent different cities, states and population of 120 million is really nuts. just too fking funny. And think they answer honestly is yet another joke.

Forum List

Back