EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The more we find out the worse it is. But the lousy and anti-American MSM doesn't care and Congres is a train wreck in the hands of the Democrats.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak to his son about his relationship with criminal dubbed the 'spy chief of China'​

• Joe Biden called Hunter in December 2018 saying he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC
  • Files on Hunter's abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars
  • The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted of bribery
  • Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
  • After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail
  • 'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail
  • The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son

It's well established "Big Guy" Joe Biden has been lying his ass off about Ukrainian AND Chinese pay for play. There are photos, texts, emails, laptop evidence. But when the Democrats run the DOJ and the intelligence agencies, guess what happens to Old Joe? NOTHING.
Something did happen.

They "misplaced" the laptop.

Those fucking scumbags expect us to believe they "lost" the laptop

These are the useless pricks responsible for keeping spies and terrorists away from us

Hey FBI, if you're listening, I hope you're enjoying that shit you're eating. Dumb fucking assholes.

The more we find out the worse it is. But the lousy and anti-American MSM doesn't care and Congres is a train wreck in the hands of the Democrats.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I think you're clear': VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak to his son about his relationship with criminal dubbed the 'spy chief of China'​

• Joe Biden called Hunter in December 2018 saying he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC
  • Files on Hunter's abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars
  • The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted of bribery
  • Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
  • After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail
  • 'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail
  • The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son

They just don't give a shit....Libturd privilege in all its gory

Something did happen.

They "misplaced" the laptop.

Those fucking scumbags expect us to believe they "lost" the laptop

These are the useless pricks responsible for keeping spies and terrorists away from us

Hey FBI, if you're listening, I hope you're enjoying that shit you're eating. Dumb fucking assholes.
People don't seen to realize just how dire our situation is. Our most powerful, trusted law enforcement and intelligence agencies are fully controlled by the Democratic Party. That is how every totalitarian regime in history grabs power.

It's well established "Big Guy" Joe Biden has been lying his ass off about Ukrainian AND Chinese pay for play. There are photos, texts, emails, laptop evidence. But when the Democrats run the DOJ and the intelligence agencies, guess what happens to Old Joe? NOTHING.
You just wait until we get a Republican President and control of Congress, Lindsay Graham and Bill Barr will surely investigate...er just like we had from 2017 to 2020, er, nevermind.

People don't seen to realize just how dire our situation is. Our most powerful, trusted law enforcement and intelligence agencies are fully controlled by the Democratic Party. That is how every totalitarian regime in history grabs power.
How does it ever get dialed back???

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

Biden has placed the wealth of his family as a higher priority than the success of nation

Biden has committed Impeachable offenses

Much like his video-taped confession of extorting the former leader of Ukraine, it is Joe himself, his own words, providing the evidence of his crimes.

Much like his video-taped confession of extorting the former leader of Ukraine
I was going to say it amazes me that you folks still cling to easily debunked lies. But then if you didn't there'd be nothing for you to post.

“Ukraine has had a long line of prosecutors whose function has not been to enforce the law, but to perform the political function of selectively prosecuting political enemies and to hold out the threat of prosecution in order to secure political loyalty and compliance. Shokin was precisely that kind of prosecutor,” Keith Darden, an associate professor at American University’s School of International Service, told us in an email for a story last year. “He would open cases as a way of holding the threat of prosecution over a business, but he did not actually prosecute cases.”

Biden later publicly disclosed that on another trip to Kyiv he told Ukraine’s new leadership that Shokin needed to be removed, warning that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was replaced. (Biden did not say when he made the threat, but he addressed the Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv on Dec. 9, 2015, and dangled the prospect of future U.S. aid if the country rid itself of the “cancer of corruption.”)

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled in remarks at an event hosted in January 2018 by the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Trump repeatedly cites Biden’s January 2018 remarks as evidence that the former vice president pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin because he was investigating Burisma.

But, as we said, the evidence shows Biden was carrying out U.S. policy, and the United States was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Your all too predictable reply will be to say the fact checkers are in the tank for libtards. But you won't be able to refute the facts offered in the article. That's how you play the game of deceit.

BIDEN:

'I never asked Hunter about his business dealings.'

'I never met with any of Hinyer's business partners.'

"Joe met with several business partners of Hunter’s while he was vice president. That included when he met with business associates from Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan at a dinner at the Cafe Milano in Georgetown, in 2015."

'Joe Biden also met with Jonathan Li, one of Hunter’s business partners in 2013 when, Joe Biden flew Hunter on Air Force Two to his meeting with Li in China. You can see that picture above.'

'Then there were also these pictures with Hunter’s billionaire business associates, including Carlos Slim, at the VP residence.'

"But now, there’s a (Joe Biden) voicemail from 2018 that completely busts Joe Biden from his own mouth on talking about his son’s business. The voicemail comes from a backup of his iPhone XS that was stored on his abandoned laptop. On it, Joe leaves a message for Hunter asking to talk about his a New York Times story related to Hunter’s dealing with the CEFC."

There is no more 'wiggle room'.

There is no more room for denial.

Joe Biden is a liar, a perjurer, and a criminal.

If this was Donald Trump instead of Joe Biden, the FBI would have already raided all of Trump's properties, US AG Garland's DOJ would have already arrested President Trump.

I was going to say it amazes me that you folks still cling to easily debunked lies. But then if you didn't there'd be nothing for you to post.

“Ukraine has had a long line of prosecutors whose function has not been to enforce the law, but to perform the political function of selectively prosecuting political enemies and to hold out the threat of prosecution in order to secure political loyalty and compliance. Shokin was precisely that kind of prosecutor,” Keith Darden, an associate professor at American University’s School of International Service, told us in an email for a story last year. “He would open cases as a way of holding the threat of prosecution over a business, but he did not actually prosecute cases.”

Biden later publicly disclosed that on another trip to Kyiv he told Ukraine’s new leadership that Shokin needed to be removed, warning that the U.S. would withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees until Shokin was replaced. (Biden did not say when he made the threat, but he addressed the Ukrainian Parliament in Kyiv on Dec. 9, 2015, and dangled the prospect of future U.S. aid if the country rid itself of the “cancer of corruption.”)

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,” Biden recalled in remarks at an event hosted in January 2018 by the Council on Foreign Relations. “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Trump repeatedly cites Biden’s January 2018 remarks as evidence that the former vice president pressured Ukraine to fire Shokin because he was investigating Burisma.

But, as we said, the evidence shows Biden was carrying out U.S. policy, and the United States was not alone in pressuring Ukraine to fire Shokin.

Your all too predictable reply will be to say the fact checkers are in the tank for libtards. But you won't be able to refute the facts offered in the article. That's how you play the game of deceit.

Thank you for that desperate, emotional opinion...

Joe Biden says you're a liar

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

Biden has placed the wealth of his family as a higher priority than the success of nation

Much like his video-taped confession of extorting the former leader of Ukraine, it is Joe himself, his own words, providing the evidence of his crimes.

You can replace Biden's name with the name of literally every other politician that ever lived

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

I DEMAND a special prosecutor be named to get to the bottom of this.

Is Rudy Guiliani available?

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

ontrr6734lr81.jpg

No more excuses
No more defenses
No more distractions
No more false narratives
No more lies

Biden LIED
Biden KNEW
Biden was involved
Biden was enabling
Biden was complicit

Biden is corrupt
Biden is a criminal

So all the globalist DS players around the world wanted Ukraine to fire a prosecutor involved in looking into Burisma while "gas expert" Hunter worked there?
That is so unexpected.
You rubes will believe everything they say won't you?
TDS is terminal if you don't get treatment

You can replace Biden's name with the name of literally every other politician that ever lived
Every other politician that ever lived is not sitting on their dementia-addled ass in the Oval Office. I used to think you were intelligent enough to understand this.

Forum List

Back