How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

I say your nuts, and when they untangle the web of deceit, and all of the way they tried to hide their malfeasance, heads should roll. However being as our country is run by people behind the scenes, it will remain to be seen if it will hurt their profits.
You're so gullible. I can predict when all of this will finally get untangled. Ready?? Next October! Prepare to have your mind blown!

You're so gullible. I can predict when all of this will finally get untangled. Ready?? Next October! Prepare to have your mind blown!
So you think the Republicans will follow the Democrat playbook and unveil it near election? I hope so anything to sink the Anti America party

So you think the Republicans will follow the Democrat playbook and unveil it near election? I hope so anything to sink the Anti America party
I think they will follow the exact same playbook Trump has played over the past two elections. Belittle and Demonize the opponent. “Lock her up” “Crooked Hillary”… “Sleep Joe/Crooked Joe”… Biden crime family…. It’s all very predictable and boring

SHOW ME THE MONEY!
~~~~~~

1703979348536.png

1703979385416.png

I think they will follow the exact same playbook Trump has played over the past two elections. Belittle and Demonize the opponent. “Lock her up” “Crooked Hillary”… “Sleep Joe/Crooked Joe”… Biden crime family…. It’s all very predictable and boring
So, you'll accept criminal activity from President Biden and a pathetically run government. But condemn a terrifically run government because President Trump treated you as an adult and said things that hurt your feelings.

Wow!

Caught-X2.jpg

No Paper work on a loan that never existed..... In any case where did Joey Xi get $240,000 grand to lend James?
We’ve been over this moron. The initial loans went through a law firm using wire transfers. There are records of that.

Several months later these checks were cut repaying those loans.

These are private no interest loans. No paperwork required.

Give up

1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

What a pathetic shit show.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.
making sure nothing touches Joe. Our two tier justice system courtesy of the demrats and inside DC GOP.

Show the crime. Oh, you can't?
~~~~~~
The main question is why would Comer and Grassley lie about such an inportant thing?

**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
The main question is why would Comer and Grassley lie about such an inportant thing?

**********​
**********​
Why would they lie?

Because they are scumbags trying to play politics

This ain’t rocket surgery

~~~~~~

**********​
**********​
Yes, ask why Comer and Grassley and Jordan are lying and you will have the answer.

Yes, ask why Comer and Grassley and Jordan are lying and you will have the answer.
~~~~~~~
Are they lying? They have candelled checks, Whistleblower testimony, and Federal documentation. I understand that there's even a Ukrainian diplomat that is willing to testify against the Bidens.

**********​

1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

What a pathetic shit show.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.
How many times do we need to point out that he is not an elected official and that there are no links of his business to the President.

Are you people incapable of understanding facts.

Forum List

Back