How many times have the left moved the goalposts on Hunter Biden?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
1) We started with spiking the story. It was censored from all social media.
2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
4) Hunter said he had no dealings with the Chinese oligarch.
5) Now he admits he got money from China.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

What a pathetic shit show.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.

What a spectacle on Capitol Hill today.

They are still trying to say Joe got NOT ONE DIME from Hunter’s business dealings.

NO DIRECT FINANCIAL DEALINGS!

But Joe did take the phone calls, and went to meetings to prove Hunter had access to the VP and President.

2) When they could not hide it from everyone, the CIA had a bunch of former employees lie and say it was a Putin plant
3) Then we went to Joe Biden NEVER spoke to his dad about his business dealings.
6) Then it was THERE IS NO EVIDENCE MY FATHER WAS DIRECTLY INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS DEALINGS.

Anyone who voted for Joe Biden….I hope you bash your head against the wall until you get some sense….because you were very stupid.
I hate to burst your bubble but Hunter and Joe are two different people!!! 🤯

Remember when anyone who said Hunter's laptop was real got banned on social media?

LOL, now we're down to "yes he sat in his father's office and took millions in bribes and spent it on hookers and blow, but Joe never knew about any of it!"

They are still trying to say Joe got NOT ONE DIME from Hunter’s business dealings.

But Joe did take the phone calls, and went to meetings to prove Hunter had access to the VP and President.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!

In what world do you think it illegal for a son to have access to his father?! Seriously, get a life

In what world do you think it illegal for a son to have access to his father?! Seriously, get a life
I dont think i have ever seen anyone say that its illegal for a son to have access to their father. That is a super weird claim. Who exactly said this? Lets get a link.

I don't know what this means.

This is a lie.

Joe Biden never spoke to his dad? I assume you mean hunter Biden.

Not sure who this oligarch is but hunter is free to deal with them and he is free to lie about as long as he isn't under oath. What does this have to do with Joe?

Who hasn't? Who cares?

Did this change? Link please.

Yes your post is a disingenuous shit show.

Technically I believe you have to set goalposts to move them

#3, I obviously meant Hunter claimed he NEVER discussed business of any kind with Joe.

Anyone notice Joe’s tell? When people ask him about his corruption he gets very aggressive and even verbally abusive to reporters asking him about his obvious corruption.

Joe is human trash.

Forum List

Back