'You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Whoopi Goldberg has got to be the dumbest, racist, anti-Semitic, over-opinionated turd who unfortunately has a public platform from which to share that talent.

In the aftermath of the USSC's RvW decision, Goldberg decided to attack Justice Clarence Thomas.

During her ignorant rant Goldberg told Thomas, "You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again."

1. It was the DEMOCRATS, not Republicans, who owned the slaves and fought to keep them.

2. Clarence Thomas has NEVER been a slave...so its kind of hard to become a slave AGAIN.

Just hearing these stories about the idiots on the View makes my head hurt.

Last edited:
Whoopi Goldberg has got to be the dumbest, racist, anti-Semitic, over-opinionated turd who unfortunately has a public platform from which to share that talent.

In the aftermath of the USSC's RvW decision, Goldberg decided to attack Justice Clarence Thomas.

During her ignorant rant Goldberg told Thomas, "You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again."

1. It was the DEMOCRATS, not Republicans, who owned the slaves and fought to keep them.

2. Clarence Thomas has NEVER been a slave...so its kind of hard to become a slave AGAIN.

Why? It's a possibility. Slaves in their own country...again.
And you do know that Thomas is married to a white insurrectionist wife....and the southern Democrats became Republicans during the 60's..eh?
Either way, the Republican party welcomes all manner of trash. :)

Why? It's a possibility. Slaves in their own country...again.
And you do know that Thomas is married to a white insurrectionist wife....and the southern Democrats became Republicans during the 60's..eh?
Either way, the Republican party welcomes all manner of trash. :)

How come a lot of democrats of the 1990's were democrats in the 1950's?

How come a lot of democrats of the 1990's were democrats in the 1950's?
Uhh..they weren't. Educate yourself Tommy Boy.

Uhh..they weren't. Educate yourself Tommy Boy.

Robert "the conscience of the Senate" Byrd was a Democrat in the late 1940's died as a Democrat in June 2010.

Carl Albert was a Democrat in the late 1940's retired as a Democrat in 1977 Died as a Democrat in 2000.

Thomas O Neal (Tip) Was a Democrat in 1953 retired in 1987 still as a Democrat Died as a Democrat in 1994.

I can do a lot more.

:oops8:

Robert "the conscience of the Senate" Byrd was a Democrat in the late 1940's died as a Democrat in June 2010.

Carl Albert was a Democrat in the late 1940's retired as a Democrat in 1977 Died as a Democrat in 2000.

Thomas O Neal (Tip) Was a Democrat in 1953 retired in 1987 still as a Democrat Died as a Democrat in 1994.

I can do a lot more.

FACTS do not matter to this flaming retard. in every thread today, he is in, he is flaming. Showing him, he is a liar won't help him. The facts on this issue are verifiable with a simple look at the historical records. But this guy can't be bothered with pesky facts.

Last edited:

Whoopi Goldberg says stupid, batshit things. Marjorie Taylor Greene says stupid, batshit things. Maybe stop watching mindless television and get a hobby, bud.

I can do a lot more.

Seriously? LOL. Sigh....no grasp of history, huh?
You are PC. Sad. :)

Seriously? LOL. Sigh....no grasp of history, huh?
You are PC. Sad. :)

Billy_Bob has you marked well,

"FACTS do not matter to this flaming retard. in every thread today he is in he is flaming. Showing him, he is a liar won't help him. The facts on this issue are verifiable with a simple look at the historical records. But this guy can't be bothered with pesky facts"

Keep up with your irrelevance......

Billy_Bob has you marked well,

"FACTS do not matter to this flaming retard. in every thread today he is in he is flaming. Showing him, he is a liar won't help him. The facts on this issue are verifiable with a simple look at the historical records. But this guy can't be bothered with pesky facts"

Keep up with your irrelevance......
I have shot you and your boyfriend's alt-right sources down.
You got nothing.
Hell, the FDA and CDC say the drug isn't effective on COVID-19.
If you won't even acknowledge those basic FACTS..then, you're lost...so get lost.

Whoopi Goldberg says stupid, batshit things. Marjorie Taylor Greene says stupid, batshit things. Maybe stop watching mindless television and get a hobby, bud.
You should have rrad my post carefully - I don't watch the View. I ran across an article reporting her stupid comment.

Your advice is good for the idipts who do watch, though.

I have shot you and your boyfriend's alt-right sources down.
You got nothing.
Hell, the FDA and CDC say the drug isn't effective on COVID-19.
If you won't even acknowledge those basic FACTS..then, you're lost...so get lost.

Poor, factually challenged, ass wipe... It's all you have. Must be a miserable life for you, being marked as a liar.

You never address the facts your presented with if it counters your left-wing dogma... Personal attacks is all you have..

Not from want of trying, right? Or should I say, white?

Right. Because you're a 'political activist'. :113:
Nah, I just have better things to do than sit on my ass and watch an anti-Semitic, racist, ignorant, over-opinionated, washed-up former Hollywood actress / comedien try to 'out-stupid' her fellow View co-hosts.

Not to say you doing so is a bad thing, though....

Whoopi is doing nothing but speaking to a weak mindset. Biden, Harris, Clinton, Kerry, and Pelosi do this all the time.

Forum List

Back