Examples of systemic racism

BS Filter
It's not about pleasing anyone. Kooky celebrities are just as goofy as the goofy Black people.

White celebrities are still white. They are still your people.

Why do white ppl think it's ok to make a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?

Why do white people love giving their children two last names ? Elijah Sadler-Moore ? What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

Does their kid end up with four last names?

Love to see the College Lacrosse and Soccer Jerseys on that one.

Otto von Habsburg (given names: Franz Joseph Otto Robert Maria Anton Karl Max Heinrich Sixtus Xaver Felix Renatus Ludwig Gaetan Pius Ignatius;

So???

Greg

BS Filter
It's not about pleasing anyone. Kooky celebrities are just as goofy as the goofy Black people.

Why do white ppl think it's ok to make a first name out of a last name ? Like MacKenzie, or Parker ?

Why do white people love giving their children two last names ? Elijah Sadler-Moore ? What happens if this guy marries Amy Smith-Taylor ?

Joseph Chaminda Vaas Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas Warnakulasuriya Patabendige Ushantha Joseph Chaminda Vaas.

Knock yourself out you dill!!!

Greg

BS Filter

My people are people who work hard, play by the rules, love the USA, not determined by the color of their skin. You obviously never studied the words of Martin Luther King. Racist bigot.

BS Filter
rather be an "Amy" or a "Tammy" than a "Laquishaboniquatwatazunu".

I'd rather be a Laquisha than a Jim Bob, Billy Bob, John Boy, Rebel Wilbur, Woody.
  • Why did white couple Gwyneth Paltrow and musician Chris Marten call their child "Apple ?
  • Why did white actress Kate Winslet call her child "Bear Blaze" ?
  • Why did white singer Bono from U2 call his child "Blue Angel" ?
  • Why did white actor Tom Cruise call his child "Suri" ?
  • Why did white UK singe Ed Sheeran call his child "Lyra Antarctica " ?
  • Why did white billionaire Elon Musk.....(well he didn't even call his child a name) he called by symbols "X Æ A-12
Why should black people have to think of names to please whites when whites don't think they have to think of names to please blacks ?
If you can think of all of this, then you could put your mind to being an inventor, a industrialist and so much more. All of this is just negativity. The old country is just that for most Americans. Embrace the unique American culture.

I've seen lefties claim that systemic racism is a problem, but I am not seeing it. I am starting this thread so that lefties can list examples of systemic racism. Please list any examples of systemic racism here, so I can know that systemic racism is not a myth.

If anything the white straight man is being abused by racism this day in age.
No, they aren't.

So you are saying my perspective as a white man is wrong? Hmmmm....

I've seen lefties claim that systemic racism is a problem, but I am not seeing it. I am starting this thread so that lefties can list examples of systemic racism. Please list any examples of systemic racism here, so I can know that systemic racism is not a myth.
Some examples given are about whites given jobs, loans, homes, etc and blacks being denied. What they won’t acknowledge is that whites also get denied. There are other reasons for denial besides race.

..I've already asked them and they proved nothing...same old bullshit lies and idiocy

..they said the Ferguson Report proved racism/profiling/etc......in it, a black said he was a victim of ''racism '''/etc because the cops gave him a fine [ ticket ] because he violated an ordnance......imagine that, you violated a law and get fined = racism/profiling/etc !!!! IDIOCY

...the other bullshit is blacks getting pulled over more by cops......so the blacks MURDER/rape/commit crime at higher rates, but they want you to believe they will obey TRAFFIC laws better!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? hahahhahahahah
Whites are pulled over for petty things, it doesn’t make the headlines. If cops run license plates and find priors, they are more suspect. Many times it is the attitude once pulled over. If you don’t get an attitude you have no problems.

EvMetro

What's a leftie ?

You have right wing white supremacists and left wing white supremacists.

The only difference is the right wing white supremacists would drown a boat load of black people, the left wing white supremacist would give the black people on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

But as to your question. I did a post on systematic racism.

Read through all 138 pages

Those examples of blacks killed were false. They weren’t killed for being black. Whites are killed by cops. You chose to find exceptions to make your case.

MizMolly

I'm sure you said you live in DC. Well tell me, how does looting, rioting and destroying your OWN community bring justice for anyone?

ErFBo0DXUAQedvf.jpg
ErFBo0BXIAkmKFi.jpg

So White people attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers, but please tell me again how Black football players taking a knee hate America.

When it comes to blk ppl we get

ErFaMPXXYAIS8gE.jpg

MizMolly

I'm sure you said you live in DC. Well tell me, how does looting, rioting and destroying your OWN community bring justice for anyone?

View attachment 438704View attachment 438705

So White people attack the seat of government, and openly threaten to kill lawmakers, but please tell me again how Black football players taking a knee hate America.

View attachment 438707
Black people in Georgia just voted overwhelmingly for a communist.

MizMolly

View attachment 438704View attachment 438705

View attachment 438707
Nope. Never said I live in DC. I dont. All those assholes should be arrested

Forum List

Back