Examples of systemic racism

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I've seen lefties claim that systemic racism is a problem, but I am not seeing it. I am starting this thread so that lefties can list examples of systemic racism. Please list any examples of systemic racism here, so I can know that systemic racism is not a myth.

I've seen lefties claim that systemic racism is a problem, but I am not seeing it. I am starting this thread so that lefties can list examples of systemic racism. Please list any examples of systemic racism here, so I can know that systemic racism is not a myth.

They have been given plenty of chances to show evidence of "systemic" racism, they have failed, all they can do is show sporadic racism, of which blacks are also involved.

They have been given plenty of chances to show evidence of "systemic" racism, they have failed, all they can do is show sporadic racism, of which blacks are also involved.
I'll give them a day. The way the talk about it, we should b ave pages of examples in a couple hours, right?

I'll give them a day. The way the talk about it, we should b ave pages of examples in a couple hours, right?

No, since they never have made a case of "systemic" racism anywhere, not even in other forums I regularly visit.

It is a media invention as part of their effort to get people riled up over bogus racism claims.

Last edited:

No, since they never have made a case of "systemic" racism anywhere, not even in other forums I regularly visit.

It is a media invention as part of their effort to get people riled up over bogus racism claims.
Good to see somebody else who moves around the boards.

Uncle Ben's Rice is systemic racism because their rice is white. Think about it.

And why are black eyed peas called black eyed peas? Yep....systemic racism.

How come black Labs lives don't matter? Systemic racism.

Why did the stupid bitch Hillary Clinton ever have any kind of important job? Yep...systemic racism.

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

If anything the white straight man is being abused by racism this day in age.

Uncle Ben's Rice is systemic racism because their rice is white. Think about it.

Why did the stupid bitch Hillary Clinton ever have any kind of important job? Yep...systemic racism.

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

What about brown paper bags? :auiqs.jpg:

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

Excellent point. Brown paper bags are proof of systemic racism. Why aren't they called mocha bags? How about sepia bags? But no.....gotta keep the brown people down. :(

It's bullshit.

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

Excellent point. Brown paper bags are proof of systemic racism. Why aren't they called mocha bags? How about sepia bags? But no.....gotta keep the brown people down. :(

It's bullshit.

We should just get rid of the word brown. :auiqs.jpg:

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

It's bullshit.

Off White? Intense Beige? Chromatically enhanced? There must be other options. :)

You get my point.

Can I get an Amen!!!

It's bullshit.

Off White? Intense Beige? Chromatically enhanced? There must be other options. :)

Poop color. :auiqs.jpg:

EvMetro

What's a leftie ?

You have right wing white supremacists and left wing white supremacists.

The only difference is the right wing white supremacists would drown a boat load of black people, the left wing white supremacist would give the black people on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

But as to your question. I did a post on systematic racism.

Read through all 138 pages

..I've already asked them and they proved nothing...same old bullshit lies and idiocy

..they said the Ferguson Report proved racism/profiling/etc......in it, a black said he was a victim of ''racism '''/etc because the cops gave him a fine [ ticket ] because he violated an ordnance......imagine that, you violated a law and get fined = racism/profiling/etc !!!! IDIOCY

...the other bullshit is blacks getting pulled over more by cops......so the blacks MURDER/rape/commit crime at higher rates, but they want you to believe they will obey TRAFFIC laws better!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? hahahhahahahah

EvMetro

What's a leftie ?

The only difference is the right wing white supremacists would drown a boat load of black people, the left wing white supremacist would give the black people on the boat a cushion to make the drowning easier.

1. blacks commit crimes at much higher levels = they are in contact with the police at higher levels..so, they are killed at a LOWER rate than whites
..if you graduated from grade school, you would know you can't measure/add blacks and whites killed that have no CONTACT with the police
2. they commit rape and murder at higher rates = more violent
3. your examples are many YEARS apart? get it??? police make 10 MILLION arrests per year...with MILLIONS more contacts/traffic stops
4. here, 2 innocent WHITE ladies murdered by cops ---one of them holding a BABY!!!!!:

EvMetro

What's a leftie ?

.....no, the SC did NOT make it easier to kill blacks---again, your racism and hate has warped your mind

EvMetro

What's a leftie ?

If you need to ask what a lefty is, you probably don't belong on a political board. Do you have an example of systemic racism to post?

harmonica
As I say you and EvMetro read my post.

Plus you can go to Amazon and read books on racism written by blk and white people on racism

Also there are plenty of blogs and podcasts about racism. If you want links. Just ask
This thread is really simple. Post an example of systemic racism. We shouldn't need to be referred to google or lengthy documents, just post an example here. If it is systemic, there should be plenty more examples just like it.

Forum List

Back