Ex-Trump press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders wins Arkansas gov GOP primary

Bravo Sarah! good on her!:clap:

"Former Trump White House press secretary Sarah Sanders coasted to victory in Tuesday’s Republican primary election for governor in Arkansas.

Sanders, the daughter of former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, was backed by former President Donald Trump and easily defeated radio host Doc Washburn with 82.2% to his 17.8% with the race called based on 34% of precincts reporting."

Poor Arkansas. They get three times as much money from the federal government as New Jersey.

Sarah Sanders is a Dominionist evangelical. This is horrible for Arkansas.

Poor Arkansas. They get three times as much money from the federal government as New Jersey.

Sarah Sanders is a Dominionist evangelical. This is horrible for Arkansas.
What is a Dominionist evangelical?

Sanders will likely face Democrat Chris Jones in November.

"If she wins in November, Sanders will follow in the footsteps of her father, former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R), who served in Little Rock from 1996 to 2007. " :up:
And she can raise taxes like her Daddy and build another Mexican consulate to process all the illegals they flooded Arkansas with.

Yes it is beautiful. Very dependent on Federal dollars.
Maybe but the US runs a massive deficit annually. All states are dependent on Fed dollars.

It has a much more moderate climate than most of Texas.

It's weird. I remember when the state was run by Tyson and the Democrats. Dad ran a plant in W Memphis and I would drive up from Houston, AND FREEZE MY ASS it was cold.

Forum List

Back