Brad Raffensperger, targeted by Trump, wins Ga. GOP primary for secretary of stat

Trump has promoted conspiracy theories for 5 decades.
Who did it before Trump?

I mean is Trump the only reason why America has sunk so far?

Is Trump the reason why you fear life?

John Bolton is smarter and wiser than all of you and why?

He stated ignore Trump and he will go away because as long as you entertain him he will stay…

So let be clear using Trump as your excuse is like me using Duke as my excuse and neither need to be utter any long and all need to be shun!

Who did it before Trump?

I mean is Trump the only reason why America has sunk so far?

Is Trump the reason why you fear life?

John Bolton is smarter and wiser than all of you and why?

He stated ignore Trump and he will go away because as long as you entertain him he will stay…

So let be clear using Trump as your excuse is like me using Duke as my excuse and neither need to be utter any long and all need to be shun!
Excuse for what?

You mentioned Trump and acted like he created Conspiracy theories but all he did is promote them like a good little puppet.

Trump is a mindless chimp like most are!
He's arrogant and weak-minded. Conspiracy theorists always are.

He's arrogant and weak-minded. Conspiracy theorists always are.
Yes he is and so are many on all sides…

You make him special and I make him irrelevant because he holds no sway over me in any positive or negative way but the individual does entrance many which I have no clue why no matter again if it is positive or negative way of getting the attention.

We watched in happen in real time, here in GA, dumdum. You don't know what you are talking about.

Dupe Trumpsters tools like you see whatever the fuck your little politico heart wants to see.

Being in GA does not change that.

Let’s see what happens.

Not so sure the Republican Party is ready to quit the Donald…
Integrity still matters to some folks.

If Raffensperger had suddenly responded to the Cry Baby Loser's pathetic pleading that he "find" just enough votes to give him a victory by ejaculating, "Wow! I just found 11,780 votes, all for you, in my box of Cracker Jacks®!" that might have ended the death threats directed at him and his family by Trump stooges, but how could he endure himself after such a craven personal debasement?

Republicans will reach the point where only the weirdest worshipers will rally 'round the Cry Baby Loser's absurd obsession with his mythical stolen "Landslide!" of yore, enduring his petty vendettas against normal folks who are increasingly embarrassed by the absence of empirical evidence for his self-pleasuring fantasy.

His grievance jamborees, as vapid hoopla, will have to suffice for the dead-end MAGAheads. Meanwhile, in the realm of reality, his goons whom he incited to attack Congress continue to be convicted or confess, and the Loser himself confronts multiple prosecutorial reckonings.

Forum List

Back