Another Trump-endorsed candidate wins primary election - Diehl wins Massachusetts

I just don't know. Trump won in 2016 because he wasn't a politician, wasn't politically correct, and wasn't part of a dynasty that is annointed, like Hillary was. Jeb Bush was in the primaries against Trump and was very quickly disposed of. Voters were tired of the same ole same ole and tired of dynasties. They wanted someone to shake up Washington. In fact, Obama ran on changing the way Washington works. Unfortunately, he didn't do it and became one of them. That could be why Obama beat Hillary because even then she was the annointed one from the dynasty while Obama attacked DC. I think you're giving Rush far too much credit.

We will just have to disagree one more time.

We will just have to disagree one more time.
You obviously swing left whether you want to admit it or not and I obviously swing right which I do admit to, but, I must say, you are one of the very few here on the opposite side of the spectrum whom I'm actually able to talk with as I realize you haven't been totally assimilated by the Borg collective. Whether you believe it or not, I often have to give weight to your posts because you're not totally bonkers, even though I usually disagree with a lot of your posts in the end. But, I do have to study on it more whenever you post.

I think we'd have more in common if I didn't have to post so much regarding the left's total political abuse of power in order to get Trump. Hell, I don't even like Trump myself but, abuse of power is abuse of power and the left have taken it to all new levels.

Somewhere in there I gave you a compliment.

As I said, even if Trump doesn't run, he will play Kingmaker. No matter what even his detractors say, he will have an impact one way or another and the Establishment fears having to actually be leaders rather than just rubber stamp politicians.

He will be responsible for Republicans losing everything again.

You obviously swing left whether you want to admit it or not and I obviously swing right which I do admit to, but, I must say, you are one of the very few here on the opposite side of the spectrum whom I'm actually able to talk with as I realize you haven't been totally assimilated by the Borg collective. Whether you believe it or not, I often have to give weight to your posts because you're not totally bonkers, even though I usually disagree with a lot of your posts in the end. But, I do have to study on it more whenever you post.

I think we'd have more in common if I didn't have to post so much regarding the left's total political abuse of power in order to get Trump. Hell, I don't even like Trump myself but, abuse of power is abuse of power and the left have taken it to all new levels.

Somewhere in there I gave you a compliment.

Given how far to the extreme right you seem to be, I am sure to you I swing left.

He will be responsible for Republicans losing everything again.

So be it. If voters want Establishment politicians then they can vote accordingly. They will then know who to blame if their decision doesn't pan out as planned.

And I am not left, but since you decided I was, I decided you were far right.

Fun how that games works both ways
LOL. In other words, you call me far right just because I said you were on the left. I didn't even say you were far left. I just said left. In fact, I went out of my way to compliment you for NOT being far left. But thanks for explaining your logic to me. Maybe we could debate like adults.

To you, acting like an adult means I have to believe the exact same things you believe. I guess you are part of the Borg collective after all.

So, you are not ready yet.

But let me give you a hint, to me acting like an adult is not telling someone else what they think.

If I wanted to be around people that believe the exact same thing as me, why the fuck would I be on this forum.

I actually am here for the very reason that 95% of the people do not believe just like me.

So, when you are ready to discussion topics and not each other drop me a line

HILLARY! 2016!!! 98 % CHANGE OF WINNING!! ALL THE POLLS LIE!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2018 - All the polls point to Republicans getting their asses kicked in the midterms. They lose 41 House seats, seven governorships, and a bunch of state legislative majorities just like the polls said.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2020 - All the polls point to Donald Trump getting clobbered in his reelection bid. Trump loses, Biden wins, just as the polls said

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT

2022 - A Trumpster gets nominated to be the gubernatorial candidate in one of the bluest states in the country in which everyone with even an ounce of sense knows he can't win and all the polls are showing him losing in a blowout.

BUT BUT BUT!!

WASH RINSE REPEAT
ARe you...on some sort...of drugs?

Forum List

Back