Ex-Obama Official Reveals Joe Biden Involved In 'Kickback' Scheme While VP

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

Never happened...

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

The walls behind which all the evidence against Biden and the Biden Family Crime Syndicate has been hidden are beginning to leak like a screen door on a submarine.

Even Garland can no longer seem to contain / hide it all.

How much longer can he continue to

download.jpeg-5.jpg

and refuse to investigate / take action?

What the Dems’ have to their advantage in attempting to hide and/or deny Biden’s obvious corruption taking money from foreign adversaries is….the dumbed down electorate. The media will work overtime to suppress the evidence, and the useful idiots will continue to be pawns.

suck it up.jpg

Wake me up when Biden is in handcuffs, Bub.

Obama knows Joe can't win... and that would mean a return of Trump... so here come the leaks and they will keep coming till Joe steps aside....
You are probably 1000% correct.... Everything has an angle, and the left is using all it's cards in the house.

What the Dems’ have to their advantage in attempting to hide and/or deny Biden’s obvious corruption taking money from foreign adversaries is….the dumbed down electorate. The media will work overtime to suppress the evidence, and the useful idiots will continue to be pawns.
The electorate lost it's power during these alledged corrupt election's. Any better ideas(?), because we sure do need'em.. Now the weaponization of the current government and it's affiliates are attempting to mop up all the possible evidence of it all. The alledged collaboration was so obvious in it all

The electorate lost it's power during these alledged corrupt election's. Any better ideas(?), because we sure do need'em.. Now the weaponization of the current government and it's affiliates are attempting to mop up all the possible evidence of it all. The alledged collaboration was so obvious in it all
I think it all hinges on us getting better media coverage. The libs will hide, suppress, deny, etc., by failing to cover Biden’s crimes, or outright laying about them, and the useful idiots who voted for Biden because they were manipulated into believing he was preferable to Trump, will remain deluded.

Elon Musk with Twitter is a start.

Why bother….even if you provide indisputable proof, they’ll still say it’s a lie..and nobody will ever be held accountable….unless you are a Republican.

So, who cares, all this is becoming a serious waste of time. We just need to accept that only right wingers will ever be held accountable…the dems seem to have a way of never committing any crimes….I guess the problem is just republicans.

So dems, what do you think is the solution to that problem?

Why bother….even if you provide indisputable proof, they’ll still say it’s a lie..and nobody will ever be held accountable….unless you are a Republican.

So, who cares, all this is becoming a serious waste of time. We just need to accept that only right wingers will ever be held accountable…the dems seem to have a way of never committing any crimes….I guess the problem is just republicans.

Tbe moment we stop fighting treason and surrender to those intentionally selling out this country this nation is irreversibly lost, if it is not already.

If the problem is that only right-wingers are held accountable, and Dems get away with everything (which seems to be the case), the Dems would have no interest in a solution. They have shown they are fine with double standards and different approaches to crime based on whether one is a Democrat or a dissenter.

Tbe moment we stop fighting treason and surrender to those intentionally selling out this country this nation is irreversibly lost, if it is not already.
Maybe, but don’t you ever get tired of just spitting in the wind? All the talk in the world won’t accomplish anything if we don’t have leaders who will show some backbone. Yeah, we can fight, but all I ever see are the dems gaining ground.

Here’s what I’ve noticed over the last several years, the dems are always in attack mode, no matter who is in office, and the repubs are always on the back foot in defense mode. This is because nearly all media is controlled by left leaning people, and they control the narrative, and what stays in the news cycle and what gets dumped. So, if they want a story to hang for weeks, they can, if they want the story to go away after a day or two, they can. They’ve managed to neuter newsman and oann, and Fox News is about to take a big hit. Regardless of whether or not Fox News survives this lawsuit, their credibility will forever be tarnished.

Look at society in general, it’s all moving left. Big corporations are more and more implementing left wing ideology and being a right winger means you’ll be shunned, even by you employer.

The “woke” mob has taken over. It’s to the point now where they have suppressed free speech, because take a look around, people have to censor what they say or risk being punished for simply stating an opinion.

Face it, “leftism” is winning. Have you ever noticed that 99% of every bad news stories ends up being about a right winger? Why is that? I know it’s not because left wingers don’t do bad things, they do, but you almost never hear about it, so, if you had to go on what is reported in the news, one would be led to believe that only right wingers ever commit crimes.

Lol, sorry, didn’t mean to hijack your thread and lay this pile of poop on it. Maybe I’m just not seeing the bigger picture, but what I am seeing is that the right keeps losing, over and over and the country keeps moving left, more and more every year.

Forum List

Back