Ex-Obama Official Reveals Joe Biden Involved In 'Kickback' Scheme While VP

If the problem is that only right-wingers are held accountable, and Dems get away with everything (which seems to be the case), the Dems would have no interest in a solution. They have shown they are fine with double standards and different approaches to crime based on whether one is a Democrat or a dissenter.

What I meant was, if right wingers are the problem…what do the dems think is the solution to that problem.

I think it all hinges on us getting better media coverage. The libs will hide, suppress, deny, etc., by failing to cover Biden’s crimes, or outright laying about them, and the useful idiots who voted for Biden because they were manipulated into believing he was preferable to Trump, will remain deluded.

Elon Musk with Twitter is a start.
You’re not wrong, but it goes further than that. The right needs more media outlets, but they also need mobile distribution platforms, so google and Apple can’t shut them out of their stores.

I’d like to see how Elon handles Twitter, at the moment, I’m not so sure. He seems to be kind of on both sides of the fence, but if he does really make it about free speech, if that’s who he really is, then I’d be interested in seeing if he would ever consider developing a mobile phone and a mobile OS, could call it “Starlink Mobile” or something like that, and he could tie his satellite network together to a cell network to carry his signal. Develop an app distribution platform that wouldn’t be controlled by Apple Store or google store.

Would be a lot of work though.

Twitter could be good, and things like Rumble seem to be leaning toward free speech, but rumble still needs a lot of work, but at least it’s there.

Sorry, being a quitter is not in me, thus the 35 years in service of my country.

I can respect that, but there is a difference in being a quitter, and looking at the situation and knowing that unless the right starts getting some leaders to stand up, they will never win.

I’m not saying you are wrong, and I fully admit that I’m being a pessimist here, but I listen to the ultra left, and then I see what’s happening in the world, and I have to say, it’s not getting any better.

I can respect that, but there is a difference in being a quitter, and looking at the situation and knowing that unless the right starts getting some leaders to stand up, they will never win.

I’m not saying you are wrong, and I fully admit that I’m being a pessimist here, but I listen to the ultra left, and then I see what’s happening in the world, and I have to say, it’s not getting any better.

Marx's prognostication does seem to be coming true...

No other nation has been able to defeat us. Our biggest threat has always been ourselves and has come from the division caused by those from within who want to see us fall.

Article says, the Guy suggested that Biden is involved. article is typical fox stuff. he wonders why the fbi hasn’t done anything. What-ever.

It was reported the FBI found classified stolen by Joe dating back to his time as a Senator ...

...and the FBI knew about Biden's classified scandal PRIOR to the 2020 election and chose not to act until after the election (election interference - failute to act / do their job because of politics / partisanship, protecting Biden).

No one really wonders why the DOJ / FBI refused to act then and refuses to do so now.

You’re not wrong, but it goes further than that. The right needs more media outlets, but they also need mobile distribution platforms, so google and Apple can’t shut them out of their stores.

I’d like to see how Elon handles Twitter, at the moment, I’m not so sure. He seems to be kind of on both sides of the fence, but if he does really make it about free speech, if that’s who he really is, then I’d be interested in seeing if he would ever consider developing a mobile phone and a mobile OS, could call it “Starlink Mobile” or something like that, and he could tie his satellite network together to a cell network to carry his signal. Develop an app distribution platform that wouldn’t be controlled by Apple Store or google store.

Would be a lot of work though.

Twitter could be good, and things like Rumble seem to be leaning toward free speech, but rumble still needs a lot of work, but at least it’s there.
I agree that the entire ability to stop the Democrats’ transformation of America depends on free speech - which is why they work tirelessly to prevent it.

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

Gees, you are incredibly naive, to take this article and make those claims.... sheesh!

DiD Burisma get any of that American investment we made in their energy sector?

Don't you think that info would be relevant to this story and FOX FAUX NEWS should have included this info?

Fox is nothing but tabloid fodder for Trumpers.... sad that you can't see this imo....

Maybe, but don’t you ever get tired of just spitting in the wind? All the talk in the world won’t accomplish anything if we don’t have leaders who will show some backbone. Yeah, we can fight, but all I ever see are the dems gaining ground.

Here’s what I’ve noticed over the last several years, the dems are always in attack mode, no matter who is in office, and the repubs are always on the back foot in defense mode. This is because nearly all media is controlled by left leaning people, and they control the narrative, and what stays in the news cycle and what gets dumped. So, if they want a story to hang for weeks, they can, if they want the story to go away after a day or two, they can. They’ve managed to neuter newsman and oann, and Fox News is about to take a big hit. Regardless of whether or not Fox News survives this lawsuit, their credibility will forever be tarnished.

Look at society in general, it’s all moving left. Big corporations are more and more implementing left wing ideology and being a right winger means you’ll be shunned, even by you employer.

The “woke” mob has taken over. It’s to the point now where they have suppressed free speech, because take a look around, people have to censor what they say or risk being punished for simply stating an opinion.

Face it, “leftism” is winning. Have you ever noticed that 99% of every bad news stories ends up being about a right winger? Why is that? I know it’s not because left wingers don’t do bad things, they do, but you almost never hear about it, so, if you had to go on what is reported in the news, one would be led to believe that only right wingers ever commit crimes.

Lol, sorry, didn’t mean to hijack your thread and lay this pile of poop on it. Maybe I’m just not seeing the bigger picture, but what I am seeing is that the right keeps losing, over and over and the country keeps moving left, more and more every year.
That was absolutely spot on.... Very good analogy because it was fact.

What I meant was, if right wingers are the problem…what do the dems think is the solution to that problem.
I'm not a democrat but since you asked....

The GOP candidate in the Presidential elections since 1992 have won the popular vote exactly 1 time; 2004 at the height of a war. Not coincidentally, in 1994 the GOP changed from being a party of wishing to govern to a party of wishing to settle scores for perceived wrongs. Government was shut down in 1995. Why? The GOP got control of the house for the first time in 40 years, the rhetoric from the right became hateful and disrespectful, and every impasse was framed as "fight for the nation's soul".

Has the rhetoric changed? Nope. Has the framing of every current event changed? Nope. What has changed was that Reagan won 49 states, Dukakis (or Wacky Dukaki as Gingrich called him) was not a factor in the 1988 election, and Bush Sr. had a 89% approval rating which he lost in a matter of months. Should it have required 30 years for the GOP to learn what is finally dawning on some of you--that hate doesn't sell--Nope.

And of course, the incoming responses will range from "we don't have a popular vote" to any mention of "RINOs". The facts speak for themselves. And I really left out quite a bit. That Gerrymandering is the only thing saving the GOP--and some of those 51-49 districts you guys created are going to flip.

Have you ever considered the programs you guys are proposing (if there are any) are not popular and the ones you're opposing (student loan forgiveness for one) are popular?

Why bother….even if you provide indisputable proof, they’ll still say it’s a lie..and nobody will ever be held accountable….unless you are a Republican.

So, who cares, all this is becoming a serious waste of time. We just need to accept that only right wingers will ever be held accountable…the dems seem to have a way of never committing any crimes….I guess the problem is just republicans.

So dems, what do you think is the solution to that problem?
Admit you're lying and tell the truth?

Maybe, but don’t you ever get tired of just spitting in the wind? All the talk in the world won’t accomplish anything if we don’t have leaders who will show some backbone. Yeah, we can fight, but all I ever see are the dems gaining ground.

Here’s what I’ve noticed over the last several years, the dems are always in attack mode, no matter who is in office, and the repubs are always on the back foot in defense mode. This is because nearly all media is controlled by left leaning people, and they control the narrative, and what stays in the news cycle and what gets dumped. So, if they want a story to hang for weeks, they can, if they want the story to go away after a day or two, they can. They’ve managed to neuter newsman and oann, and Fox News is about to take a big hit. Regardless of whether or not Fox News survives this lawsuit, their credibility will forever be tarnished.

Look at society in general, it’s all moving left. Big corporations are more and more implementing left wing ideology and being a right winger means you’ll be shunned, even by you employer.

The “woke” mob has taken over. It’s to the point now where they have suppressed free speech, because take a look around, people have to censor what they say or risk being punished for simply stating an opinion.

Face it, “leftism” is winning. Have you ever noticed that 99% of every bad news stories ends up being about a right winger? Why is that? I know it’s not because left wingers don’t do bad things, they do, but you almost never hear about it, so, if you had to go on what is reported in the news, one would be led to believe that only right wingers ever commit crimes.

Lol, sorry, didn’t mean to hijack your thread and lay this pile of poop on it. Maybe I’m just not seeing the bigger picture, but what I am seeing is that the right keeps losing, over and over and the country keeps moving left, more and more every year.
:funnyface::cryhug_1_:

Forum List

Back