Ex-Obama Official Reveals Joe Biden Involved In 'Kickback' Scheme While VP

Have you ever considered the programs you guys are proposing (if there are any) are not popular and the ones you're opposing (student loan forgiveness for one) are popular?

I’m sure student loan forgiveness is popular, but which ones are constitutional and which ones aren’t? Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t always going to be the most popular option.

Admit you're lying and tell the truth?
According to who? Dems? Why is it that everyone always talks about the “lies” of the right, but never their own. It’s almost as if the left believes they are incapable of lying.

I’m sure student loan forgiveness is popular, but which ones are constitutional and which ones aren’t? Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t always going to be the most popular option.
So you stringently opposed Trump bailing out the farmers....twice, right? Of course you did. LOL

According to who? Dems? Why is it that everyone always talks about the “lies” of the right, but never their own. It’s almost as if the left believes they are incapable of lying.
Well, if you buy into the RIGHT WING bromide of blacks being a democratic voting block and you stand by your asinine statement:

We just need to accept that only right wingers will ever be held accountable…the dems seem to have a way of never committing any crimes…
Please tell us why so many blacks are in prison. Or are they just the republican blacks who are swelling the prison ranks?

Either you're an idiot, you're lying, or both.

So you stringently opposed Trump bailing out the farmers....twice, right? Of course you did. LOL

Actually, yeah, I’m opposed to the federal government getting involved with anything that is not constitutional. You know what I want instead? The federal government to butt all the way out of people’s business, to stop making regulations and financial decisions that are not in their authority, that causes farmers to need bail outs, because if burdensome regulations, high taxes and government fees. I want the federal government to get rid of all of these unconstitutional programs so they don’t need so much tax revenue to support the government so the states can keep most of their tax money, and the states can be the ones to bail out farmers should a pandemic hit.

So, yeah, I’d like to see a farmer be able to not have to depend on government subsidies, and you know what, I’m pretty sure the farmers themselves would like that too.

Well, if you buy into the RIGHT WING bromide of blacks being a democratic voting block and you stand by your asinine statement:

Please tell us why so many blacks are in prison. Or are they just the republican blacks who are swelling the prison ranks?

Either you're an idiot, you're lying, or both.

What are you talking about? Who said anything about blacks or whites? I’m talking about from media perspective. The country is moving left, and it seems that, because of how our media operates, the left seems to avoid any accountability for their actions, but they always find a way to hold the right accountable for theirs.

By the way, in reference to your comment…are you suggesting that all blacks are democrats?

Actually, yeah, I’m opposed to the federal government getting involved with anything that is not constitutional. You know what I want instead? The federal government to butt all the way out of people’s business, to stop making regulations and financial decisions that are not in their authority, that causes farmers to need bail outs, because if burdensome regulations, high taxes and government fees. I want the federal government to get rid of all of these unconstitutional programs so they don’t need so much tax revenue to support the government so the states can keep most of their tax money, and the states can be the ones to bail out farmers should a pandemic hit.

So, yeah, I’d like to see a farmer be able to not have to depend on government subsidies, and you know what, I’m pretty sure the farmers themselves would like that too.
So how many farmer give back their yearly subsidies? I'm guessing it's between zero and zero.

What are you talking about? Who said anything about blacks or whites?
I was pointing out that a major Democratic Party constituency--black Americans--are over represented in the nations prisons. You were making the ridiculous statement that only republicans are ever held to account.
I’m talking about from media perspective. The country is moving left, and it seems that, because of how our media operates, the left seems to avoid any accountability for their actions, but they always find a way to hold the right accountable for theirs.
And I demonstrated that your analysis is nonsense.

The nation is moving left. That is progress. Perhaps you'd be happier in Saudi Arabia with public beheadings.
By the way, in reference to your comment…are you suggesting that all blacks are democrats?
Again...your analysis is ridiculous. Are you suggesting that the only blacks in prison are republicans?

I've noticed libs and the MSM are ignoring this and sweeping it under the rug. Sort of the opposite they did with Trump. This is one reason I have low opinions on liberals. They're hypocritical. I'd have far more respect for the Left if they read this story and say they want to get to the bottom of this and see if it's true. Instead we see Democrats doing the opposite as they did with Trump by going into full defense mode. In life you need to have one standard, not two.

I've noticed libs and the MSM are ignoring this and sweeping it under the rug. Sort of the opposite they did with Trump. This is one reason I have low opinions on liberals. They're hypocritical. I'd have far more respect for the Left if they read this story and say they want to get to the bottom of this and see if it's true. Instead we see Democrats doing the opposite as they did with Trump by going into full defense mode. In life you need to have one standard, not two.
That’s because it doesn’t fit their narrative about blacks being these oppressed victims, and whites their oppressors.

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

Chris Wray and Garland on the case.

Not exactly an unbiased DOJ these days...

Yes because the government's price tag is way higher than any farmer can ever afford in the long term, so yes it needs to get it's ace out of the farmer's business I agree.

Biden should never have been allowed to run for President - he and his family members should have been in jail.

(That goes for Hillary, as well, in 2016.)
But certainly not trump.......right? LOLLOLLOLL
A large % of team trump has already been convicted.
A bunch of Felons.

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars in US aid money

A bunch of Felons.
The DOJ had evidence of Biden's espionage / classified scandal before the election and hid it.

Evidence is coming out about the Bidens' existing crimes Democrats have only been able to dream about and try to manufacture against Trump for the last 7 years.

If they 'hid it'
How could you know?????

SELF-CORRECTION:

The DOJ & FBI knew about Biden's criminal classified scandal prior to the 2022 MID-TERM ELECTIONS and hid it so Joe's scandal would not negatively impact Democrats' elections.

Not only did the FBI / DOJ delay doing their jobs IOT protect JOE BIDEN, they did so to protect the DEMOCRATS and their election chances.

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars in US aid money

Do some research next time.
I dare you to read it.

Hahaha if the Liars at Faux/Neo-GOP propaganda central had any evidence that what you injected into the conversation "Who's investigating my son" was ever uttered by good old Joe in the demand that the corrupt prosecutor be fired or the US, the EU and the IMF would not give the fledgeling democracy and breakaway Russian Satellite any loan guarantees, Donnie Dangerously would not have had to resort to a shakedown scheme to get phony dirt on good old Joe.

BTW the prosecutor was not fired within 6 hours either, but was eventually fired by their parliament and they got all the loan guarantees they were promised.

A bunch of Felons.
But why have y'all skipped over the other two mentioned, just to then land on Trump ? It's because it's all about your agenda's, and what you all want, so of course you will cherry pick justice in such a way, but guess what ? That makes you hypocrites, and worse ungrateful that anyone gave your idol's a break when they alledgedly should have been put in the deepest darkest cells in the jailhouse.

Forum List

Back