Ex-Obama Official Reveals Joe Biden Involved In 'Kickback' Scheme While VP

Hahaha if the Liars at Faux/Neo-GOP propaganda central had any evidence that what you injected into the conversation "Who's investigating my son" was ever uttered by good old Joe in the demand that the corrupt prosecutor be fired or the US, the EU and the IMF would not give the fledgeling democracy and breakaway Russian Satellite any loan guarantees, Donnie Dangerously would not have had to resort to a shakedown scheme to get phony dirt on good old Joe.

BTW the prosecutor was not fired within 6 hours either, but was eventually fired by their parliament and they got all the loan guarantees they were promised.
Putting the cart before the horse finishes the race is on you. On going investigations will continue, and the race will have an ending. Don't lose your bets on a lame horse causing you to push your cart across the finish line last.

So how many farmer give back their yearly subsidies? I'm guessing it's between zero and zero.

Yeah, and how many rich democrats voluntarily donate extra money to the government, even though they support a party who claims they don’t pay enough in taxes? My guess is between zero and zero.

Most farmers would actually like to not have to take subsidies, but, to not do so would put them at a competitive disadvantage to those that do, so, as long as some take the subsidies, it benefits the rest to take them also.

But the larger point is, as I said in my post, if taxes weren’t so high, and if government didn’t cause such high inflation, put us at disadvantages in trade deals, and do things that cause things like feed, seed, fertilizer, parts and equipment so high, they wouldn’t need those subsidies. They could rely on states for help if they needed it, or, they could just save enough to cover the hard times.

I was pointing out that a major Democratic Party constituency--black Americans--are over represented in the nations prisons. You were making the ridiculous statement that only republicans are ever held to account.

And I demonstrated that your analysis is nonsense.

The nation is moving left. That is progress. Perhaps you'd be happier in Saudi Arabia with public beheadings.

Again...your analysis is ridiculous. Are you suggesting that the only blacks in prison are republicans?

And I demonstrated that your analysis is nonsense.

No you didn’t, you just moved the goal post to another narrative to fit your argument. I was talking about politicians, also people in the media, and people on the right in general. Sure, if you want to include black people in prisons, that’s one area where you have a point, but you know what I was talking about, you just threw that factoid in there because you wanted to shift the discussion.

In the overall scheme of things….my point is right.

The nation is moving left. That is progress

Sure, it’s progress, I think not necessarily in the right direction

Are you suggesting that the only blacks in prison are republicans?

Ahh, the “turn it around and throw it back on the other person” trick. I’m not suggesting anything, you were the one who brought it up.

Yeah, and how many rich democrats voluntarily donate extra money to the government, even though they support a party who claims they don’t pay enough in taxes? My guess is between zero and zero.

Most farmers would actually like to not have to take subsidies, but, to not do so would put them at a competitive disadvantage to those that do, so, as long as some take the subsidies, it benefits the rest to take them also.

But the larger point is, as I said in my post, if taxes weren’t so high, and if government didn’t cause such high inflation, put us at disadvantages in trade deals, and do things that cause things like feed, seed, fertilizer, parts and equipment so high, they wouldn’t need those subsidies. They could rely on states for help if they needed it, or, they could just save enough to cover the hard times.
Problem - The government is doing everything by design. Nothing is an accident or mistake when we see society failing like we do from within.

It's a government leaning in favor of new unproven ideologies, suspect culture, supposed new normals, ridiculousness, bad habit's, bad character and so on and so forth.

The nation's civilized SOCIETY has been put on an extreme risk taking rollercoaster ride to hell, and certain forms of government, does hope that the end of the ride land's those who road the ride (trying to save other's on it in most cases), in the devil's house with no escape. Why ? Because certain forms of government take on the attributes of the creature, and not instead the attributes of the Creator.

Problem for the evil one - The good folks won't remain in hell though, because God will rescue those who are Godly people, for whom having within them life saving/soul saving characteristics that causes them to literally ride a rollercoaster through hell trying to save other's or their own family members regardless of the outcomes.

Last edited:
"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

And where is the actual evidence of that Mike keeps talking about?

And where is the actual evidence of that Mike keeps talking about?
It's coming out through a hellish defense being mounted by the deep state in order to conceal the truth, but the truth won't be detained. The dam is going to break soon enough if it's not already leaking like a sieve. Why ? Because it was built on lie's which are likened to the sands in the hour glass (time soon runs out).

The tactic of Demo's flipping the script was a good one, but it's being revealed now, and Demo's are panicking.

I gotta say though, the evil one has definitely lived up to his reputation. Evil knows no bounds, and has no red lines. We are all living through it, and we are all seeing it first hand now. No excuses in the end for those who used the tactic's of "flipping the script". They know who they are, and what they do.

It's coming out through a hellish defense being mounted by the deep state in order to conceal the truth, but the truth won't be detained. The dam is going to break soon enough if it's not already leaking like a sieve. Why ? Because it was built on lie's which are likened to the sands in the hour glass (time soon runs out).

The tactic of Demo's flipping the script was a good one, but it's being revealed now, and Demo's are panicking.

I gotta say though, the evil one has definitely lived up to his reputation. Evil knows no bounds, and has no red lines. We are all living through it, and we are all seeing it first hand now. No excuses in the end for those who used the tactic's of "flipping the script". They know who they are, and what they do.

So.....we have to take Mike's word on this evidence?

Show me, don't tell me.

Tbe moment we stop fighting treason and surrender to those intentionally selling out this country this nation is irreversibly lost, if it is not already.
What this country needs:

A list of those selling out this country..
Subtract those doing so by accident..

Biden will waltz away scot-free just like Hillary.

High level Swamp Democrats are totally above any and all rules of the law. They are untouchable.

Biden will waltz away scot-free just like Hillary.

High level Swamp Democrats are totally above any and all rules of the law. They are untouchable.
I believe it, Things like that can be changed, but it just depends on what kind of corrupted skeleton's exist in the closets of republican's that they don't want outed. The new batch hopefully that is being raised, otherwise to battle it all, will be better than those who were ensnared by all the tempting easy normalized corruptive bull crap that was going on for so many years.

I'm not a democrat but since you asked....

The GOP candidate in the Presidential elections since 1992 have won the popular vote exactly 1 time; 2004 at the height of a war. Not coincidentally, in 1994 the GOP changed from being a party of wishing to govern to a party of wishing to settle scores for perceived wrongs. Government was shut down in 1995. Why? The GOP got control of the house for the first time in 40 years, the rhetoric from the right became hateful and disrespectful, and every impasse was framed as "fight for the nation's soul".

Has the rhetoric changed? Nope. Has the framing of every current event changed? Nope. What has changed was that Reagan won 49 states, Dukakis (or Wacky Dukaki as Gingrich called him) was not a factor in the 1988 election, and Bush Sr. had a 89% approval rating which he lost in a matter of months. Should it have required 30 years for the GOP to learn what is finally dawning on some of you--that hate doesn't sell--Nope.

And of course, the incoming responses will range from "we don't have a popular vote" to any mention of "RINOs". The facts speak for themselves. And I really left out quite a bit. That Gerrymandering is the only thing saving the GOP--and some of those 51-49 districts you guys created are going to flip.
The only hateful rhetoric I remember where Democrats whining daily.

I believe it, Things like that can be changed, but it just depends on what kind of corrupted skeleton's exist in the closets of republican's that they don't want outed. The new batch hopefully that is being raised, otherwise to battle it all, will be better than those who were ensnared by all the tempting easy normalized corruptive bull crap that was going on for so many years.
I seriously believe that many of the long term Republicans are just as bad as the corrupt Democrats. That is why our government in Washington D.C. is called the Swamp. The big gravy train runs through the Swamp and grows more tempting very year a Congress critter serves. A little corruption here and little more there and soon your elected politician is a true Swamp monster.

If you have a little charisma and are a little corrupt there are two great career fields to follow, become a televangelist or a politician.

I seriously believe that many of the long term Republicans are just as bad as the corrupt Democrats. That is why our government in Washington D.C. is called the Swamp. The big gravy train runs through the Swamp and grows more tempting very year a Congress critter serves. A little corruption here and little more there and soon your elected politician is a true Swamp monster.

If you have a little charisma and are a little corrupt there are two great career fields to follow, become a televangelist or a politician.
Absolutely right. Thanks

"A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing President Biden of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Hunter's overseas business dealings while he was vice president."

If one of Obama's says its true its gotta be true.

Forum List

Back