Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

1 I’m not a Democrat, I can assure you I’m more conservative than you are.

2 That’s not what I’m taking about
I have no idea who you are friend, first time I ever saw a post from you. Who cares what slaves Jefferson had, again, everyone had them. He treated his family of slaves very well.

I’m on the right and I’ll admit this is a little far ….
I don't think anybody here is expecting you to support the kkk, and you SHOULDN'T support the KKK.

The idiot who posted this thread is just trying for a "gotcha" moment, though, by trying to connect the KKK to the Republican party. I'm sure there are dozens and dozens of conservative posters here who have no problem denouncing the KKK. This stands in stark contrast to the leftists here, absolutely none of whom has ever denounced BLM, ANTIFA, or all the domestic terrorism they engage in.

I have no idea who you are friend, first time I ever saw a post from you. Who cares what slaves Jefferson had, again, everyone had them. He treated his family of slaves very well.
Do us both a favor and look at the history.

Jefferson abhorred slavery and knew it should be and wanted it abolished when we broke from England. In the original draft of the DoI one of the major issues he sited was the English King forcing slavery in the colonies. It was taken out because 2 states objected. Jefferson inherited his slaves and tons of debt and by law couldn’t free them. He did free 5 of his slaves upon his death but not all of them because of the debt his estate held.

Do us both a favor and look at the history.

Jefferson abhorred slavery and knew it should be and wanted it abolished when we broke from England. In the original draft of the DoI one of the major issues he sited was the English King forcing slavery in the colonies. It was taken out because 2 states objected. Jefferson inherited his slaves and tons of debt and by law couldn’t free them. He did free 5 of his slaves upon his death but not all of them because of the debt his estate held.
Still owned them and treated them like employees

LOL In other words, you got nothing? Trumptards never do. Now, fuck off.
WTF do you mean I have nothing? I didn’t claim what you said I did, and you can’t back up YOUR bullshit claim.

Do you really not see how much of a hack moron you come off as with such idiotic posts?

Keep telling yourself that, trumptard. And yet, we have many pictures of your orange douchebag with Epstein. Your fuhrer is nothing but a sexual pervert just like Epstein.
You want me to post all the pics of Epstein with Clinton again, Halfwit?

Q: Is there a third Ku Klux Klan?
Yes. The third Ku Klux Klan was born after the Second World War. It still exists, and it was mostly a response to desegregation and the Civil Rights movement.

Deny all you want.
The original KKK ended.
The 3rd KKK ^^^^^^^^ is still active and represents the (R) platform very nicely.
Let's examine the differences between the two parties on race:

GOP: Everyone can succeed on their own.

Democrats: BLACK PEOPLE CANT POSSIBLY SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT OUR HELP THE POOR LITTLE DEARS THEYRE TOO DUMB TO KNOW HOW TO GET ON THE INTERNET OR GET AN ID CARD

Go fuck yourself.

Robert Byrd was elected to office in 1952 when segregation was the law of the land, and black people were still being lynched in the South. Byrd renounced his racist past and the harm he caused, and said that if he had to do it over again, he would have voted in favour of the Civil Rights Bill. He did that more than 30 years ago.

Here you are in 2020, endorsing a candidate for the Republican Party who is a member of a right wing hate group, and you think it's a good idea because 70 years ago, a KKK member was elected. Why would you want to have such a person in office, helping to determine public policy?

The idiocy of the modern Republican knows no bounds.
Your Messiah Robert KKK Byrd filibustered the Civil Rights Act and used the n-word in an interview in 2001, IIRC.

He never apologized for lynching blacks while he was a KKK Grand Kleagle.

Why do you worship such trash Dragonlady

Last edited:
This thread isn't about Robert Byrd or Bill Clinton or donald trump.

This thread is about an ex KKK racist who is now running as a republican in Georgia.

If you can't stay on the topic, please don't post on this thread.
Keep us updated on that county board election in Bumfuck Georgia that has you pissing your pants, Buttercup.

Strange...he didn't have to run as a republican. He could have stayed independent, or libertarian, or democrat.

But he saw his best chance to get elected as a republican.

So instead of whining like babies and berating other posters, maybe you guys should go to the Republican Klansman and ask HIM why he perceives the republican voters as willing to vote for him. Seems to me he was the one who decided that's where the racists are.
Why did white supremacist Richard Spencer vote for Joe Biden? Obviously, he felt Joe Biden best represented his interests.

Joe Biden opposed bussing because he didn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle”. Tell me how that isn’t racist.
he just called an african american the n word on national television…

He was mentor by actual active members of the Klan and similar organizations, such as byrd and eastland…

thankfully some like the man in the OP see the error of their past…xiden apparently can’t

Let's examine the differences between the two parties on race:

GOP: Everyone can succeed on their own.

Democrats: BLACK PEOPLE CANT POSSIBLY SUCCEED ON THEIR OWN WITHOUT OUR HELP THE POOR LITTLE DEARS THEYRE TOO DUMB TO KNOW HOW TO GET ON THE INTERNET OR GET AN ID CARD
Don’t forget how the Dimwinger party tells us blacks are too stupid and lazy to get a photo ID.

Examples of the racist right are abundant.

On this very forum daily we see USMB conservatives exhibiting their racism, bigotry, and hate.
No, we see USMB conservatives being labeled as racists, bigots and as hateful by liberals who can't rationally discuss anything, so they throw out spurious charges.

shout racism.jpg

Forum List

Back