EV's will save the planet (according to alarmists)

EV's never has something been subsidized so much. Everywhere in the world the subsidies are great, and without the EV industry dies.
Soon the manufacturers will only be making EV cars.

I just got back from the FREE charging station (ChargePoint will eventually be charging. The charging station cos and county offers free stations for now.). One tips and tricks is to recharge when near full, so it doesn't take as long. I take my dogs walking during a charge, but still end up sleeping the car. The guy next to me was doing it. That may be the next thing, people sleeping at the charging station. Maybe they'll be late for work. Gulp.

"But boss, it's to help the environment..."

I just got back from the FREE charging station (ChargePoint will eventually be charging. The charging station cos and county offers free stations for now.). One tips and tricks is to recharge when near full, so it doesn't take as long. I take my dogs walking during a charge, but still end up sleeping the car. The guy next to me was doing it. That may be the next thing, people sleeping at the charging station. Maybe they'll be late for work. Gulp.

the manufacturers will run out of lithium and cobalt long before that happens

enjoy your free ride while it lasts, one day the green world will cost you so much you will be eating crow for breakfast lunch and dinner

until range is 1000 miles plus we will never leave combustion engines and towing capacity will have to 60,000 plus pounds as well

the manufacturers will run out of lithium and cobalt long before that happens

enjoy your free ride while it lasts, one day the green world will cost you so much you will be eating crow for breakfast lunch and dinner
I'm still driving for FREE everywhere I go unless I go out of town. If one wants to be cheap and do free, then they'll have to stop and recharge, so it will cost time instead of money. Even if it eventually cost money, I doubt it will cost more than filling up with gasoline. I hear the Tesla Supercharger charges, but it's around 80 cents and charges in 15-25 mins now

I'm still driving for FREE everywhere I go unless I go out of town. If one wants to be cheap and do free, then they'll have to stop and recharge, so it will cost time instead of money. Even if it eventually cost money, I doubt it will cost more than filling up with gasoline. I hear the Tesla Supercharger charges, but it's around 80 cents and charges in 15-25 mins now
I had the opportunity to ride in a Tesla while making customer calls in 19'. We had to drive 90 minutes out of our way to charge for 2 hours we were late all day and missed some of our scheduled calls. All and all she might have save on gas but it cost us 2 million in sales, I wouldn't have one unless I could go all day without charging and sometimes that is 800 -1000 miles

I had the opportunity to ride in a Tesla while making customer calls in 19'. We had to drive 90 minutes out of our way to charge for 2 hours we were late all day and missed some of our scheduled calls. All and all she might have save on gas but it cost us 2 million in sales, I wouldn't have one unless I could go all day without charging and sometimes that is 800 -1000 miles
It's a different situation for everybody. In using an EV for business, one should do cost-benefit analysis. For me, it's personal and there's no question I'm coming out ahead. I still have to look at how much it will cost to for regular servicing. Hope it doesn't break down tho as I read it cost more to repair an EV.

You dont know how much it will cost to fill up your batteries? You have no idea the cost? Sounds like a great product. Sadly though. We all pay for it, and not to be rude, but your ignorance.

The price we pay for electricity has been rising, and this is just the beginning, as more of the country goes green, and the subsidies and tariffs subside, the cost will rise.

Yes, your choice effects me, everyone, it costs me more for food, gasoline, electricity. Thank you.

It's a different situation for everybody. In using an EV for business, one should do cost-benefit analysis. For me, it's personal and there's no question I'm coming out ahead. I still have to look at how much it will cost to for regular servicing. Hope it doesn't break down tho as I read it cost more to repair an EV.
I was truly interested in the Hummer EV until I saw it was only good for 350 miles

You dont know how much it will cost to fill up your batteries?
I do know. It's been FREE, FREE, FREE. How much do you pay to fill up yours? It could hit $6/gal depending on what Putin does. I mean he's already done it, so how much more he does. I think mine's will remain FREE, FREE, FREE and to think I'll be getting a rebate from Uncle Sam, too. Do you know a GOOD DEAL when you see one?

I was truly interested in the Hummer EV until I saw it was only good for 350 miles
350 mi range isn't bad. How fast from 0-60? The Pininfarina does it in one sec. Whoosh!!! And goes 466 miles on a full charge. I'd take that instead.

You dont know how much it will cost to fill up your batteries? You have no idea the cost? Sounds like a great product. Sadly though. We all pay for it, and not to be rude, but your ignorance.

The price we pay for electricity has been rising, and this is just the beginning, as more of the country goes green, and the subsidies and tariffs subside, the cost will rise.

Yes, your choice effects me, everyone, it costs me more for food, gasoline, electricity. Thank you.
It's quite simple to calculate what it will cost to charge your EV's batteries. Here is one of many websites with some helpful info.

And I admit this is not a purely objective site, but their data and methodology are entirely reasonable

The real James Bond would have never driven a toy car.

It's quite simple to calculate what it will cost to charge your EV's batteries. Here is one of many websites with some helpful info.

And I admit this is not a purely objective site, but their data and methodology are entirely reasonable
Funny, the brains know everything but know nothing without a google search.

I do know. It's been FREE, FREE, FREE. How much do you pay to fill up yours? It could hit $6/gal depending on what Putin does. I mean he's already done it, so how much more he does. I think mine's will remain FREE, FREE, FREE and to think I'll be getting a rebate from Uncle Sam, too. Do you know a GOOD DEAL when you see one?
Free, I think you are a troll and a liar. You can't answer the simplest question.

Certainly all this proves is you are a fool.

But hey, they are the perfect vehicle for the sheeple, they don't even need to corral you. You can't travel outside the reach of an extension cord.

But, you ain't got an electric car. That is simply a fact.

He woulda driven a Pinifarina EV that can go from 0-60 in one second!!! That beats a gas engine one.
A gas engine beats electric all day long.

Tell you what, take any ev you like and I bet my land cruiser is faster. Meet me at the Salt Flats.

Haha, too far for you to go, fine let's drive down to the local race track. First one to quit racing is the loser. We will do 0-60, until one of our cars don't work.

Haha.

Nuremberg, one lap, hahahah

Off road on road, how about a race in the worst snowstorm of the year, best not do that one might accuse me of manslaughter.

What would be a fair race? Certainly any race that is normally done across the USA since cars have been rated.

Funny, electric don't win any

But that don't matter, you ain't got an electric car

A gas engine beats electric all day long.

Tell you what, take any ev you like and I bet my land cruiser is faster. Meet me at the Salt Flats.

Haha, too far for you to go, fine let's drive down to the local race track. First one to quit racing is the loser. We will do 0-60, until one of our cars don't work.

Haha.

Nuremberg, one lap, hahahah

Off road on road, how about a race in the worst snowstorm of the year, best not do that one might accuse me of manslaughter.

What would be a fair race? Certainly any race that is normally done across the USA since cars have been rated.

Funny, electric don't win any

But that don't matter, you ain't got an electric car
Heh, I got a PHEV that'll beat your land cruiser in looks, style and speed. Yours can't win off the start lol.

Heh, I got a PHEV that'll beat your land cruiser in looks, style and speed. Yours can't win off the start lol.
Sure you will. Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe three times, and only if you dont drive to the drag strip, 1/4 mile race. We can race until one of us can't race anymore. Whoever does not quit, wins.

Looks and Style is subjective, fine, you want to race a land cruiser, first one through the mud pit wins. First one to the top of the mountain wins. First one across death valley wins. Whoever can finish the Baja 500. A trek across the outback?

My land cruiser has over 200k miles on it. It dont get any better for the environment than that. My land cruiser will always run and will always be on the road, it will be passed on to my boys and they will drive it all their life.

But like I said, you dont have the car so it is a moot point. You are simply a liar

I drive a lot of miles, if I have to stop every 200 miles to spend an hour or two charging there is no way that will work, even if I go 400 miles then pull in to recharge, what happens if all of the chargers are in use? If I have to sit there for 3 or 4 hours just to begin my own 2 hour charge I have just lost the entire day.

But the truth doesn't matter, this is being shoved down our throats whether we like it or not. There is no chip shortage, the supply of gassers on the road needed to be brought down so there would be no alternatives for those who need to travel. Notice a few years ago when the manufacturers said they were going to quit making sedans because no one wanted one? Yet most of the new EVs are going to be sedans. And no one questions the garbage we are fed.

Forum List

Back