EV's will save the planet (according to alarmists)

Sure you will. Maybe once, maybe twice, maybe three times, and only if you dont drive to the drag strip, 1/4 mile race. We can race until one of us can't race anymore. Whoever does not quit, wins.

Looks and Style is subjective, fine, you want to race a land cruiser, first one through the mud pit wins. First one to the top of the mountain wins. First one across death valley wins. Whoever can finish the Baja 500. A trek across the outback?

My land cruiser has over 200k miles on it. It dont get any better for the environment than that. My land cruiser will always run and will always be on the road, it will be passed on to my boys and they will drive it all their life.

But like I said, you dont have the car so it is a moot point. You are simply a liar
You are the liar. You're lying in practically every sentence about a toyota land cruiser lol. Like I said, my Honda will beat your toy in looks, style and speed. I put over 300k miles on my Ford Explorer, so I beat you in SUVs, too.

You are the liar. You're lying in practically every sentence about a toyota land cruiser lol. Like I said, my Honda will beat your toy in looks, style and speed. I put over 300k miles on my Ford Explorer, so I beat you in SUVs, too.
You don't own a EV

Ford Explorer, now we get the truth. A 1995 Ford Explorer is worth the price of scrap metal. Another vehicle you don't own.

You don't own a EV

Ford Explorer, now we get the truth. A 1995 Ford Explorer is worth the price of scrap metal. Another vehicle you don't own.
I enjoy my PHEV and was lucky to get the DELUXE TOURING MODEL. I guess the manufacts make it more luxurious to get you to bite. The one thing that I'm still trying to figure out are all the buttons in the driver's cockpit. Also, you got to get used to the dash and computer screen talking to you, giving you directions and nagging you to get your service done. You also get a BIG, FAT tax rebate from Uncle Sam, but it prolly won't last past this year.

I can tell you're jealous of my EV mwahahahahahaaha.

Oh yeah, I had a Toyota before and think Nissan and Honda are better. Why? The Toyotas are well made and engineered, but boring. It's like they use the same parts inside from one year to the next. I may have a similar plastic interior, but it's different colors and made to look like wood. The inside of a Toyota isn't that much different between models. You'll prolly own yours for years, but have to live with dullness.

Last edited:
I enjoy my PHEV and was lucky to get the DELUXE TOURING MODEL. I guess the manufacts make it more luxurious to get you to bite. The one thing that I'm still trying to figure out are all the buttons in the driver's cockpit. Also, you got to get used to the dash and computer screen talking to you, giving you directions and nagging you to get your service done. You also get a BIG, FAT tax rebate from Uncle Sam, but it prolly won't last past this year.

I can tell you're jealous of my EV mwahahahahahaaha.

Oh yeah, I had a Toyota before and think Nissan and Honda are better. Why? The Toyotas are well made and engineered, but boring. It's like they use the same parts inside from one year to the next. I may have a similar plastic interior, but it's different colors and made to look like wood. The inside of a Toyota isn't that much different between models. You'll prolly own yours for years, but have to live with dullness.
hahahahahahah, not many if any user's here do that except for me, thanks for copying my style, you certainly am attracted to me and have been trolling my posts for a very long time. So you got my attention, a little queer on your part but hey, you must like something here?

You own a PHEV, but then you say it is an EV. One has a gasoline engine, one does not. You do not own an EV. That is the thing about being a liar, it is hard to keep the truth straight, especially when the lie is far from the truth. You do not have an EV or PHEV, if you did you would keep the terminology straight.

People make claims about things they dont own.

James Bond, most likely is old crock, lying to make points.

hahahahahahah, not many if any user's here do that except for me, thanks for copying my style, you certainly am attracted to me and have been trolling my posts for a very long time. So you got my attention, a little queer on your part but hey, you must like something here?

You own a PHEV, but then you say it is an EV. One has a gasoline engine, one does not. You do not own an EV. That is the thing about being a liar, it is hard to keep the truth straight, especially when the lie is far from the truth. You do not have an EV or PHEV, if you did you would keep the terminology straight.

People make claims about things they dont own.

James Bond, most likely is old crock, lying to make points.
You call me an old crock while you got an avatar from the 50s-70s lol. How's it goin' Gramps? Even if you're on social security, I think they charge you taxes on that don't they so they get you comin' and goin'?

Anyway, doesn't the government tax you to death on gas taxes wherever you live? Again, they get you comin' and goin'. I don't have to use my gas, but if I do for long trips or when I want to burn the gas, it charges my EV battery. Otherwise, it's been FREE, FREE, FREE driving in the city for me. I may get an EV, too, as I know what's involved now and take advantage again of the government rebate.

You call me an old crock while you got an avatar from the 50s-70s lol. How's it goin' Gramps? Even if you're on social security, I think they charge you taxes on that don't they so they get you comin' and goin'?

Anyway, doesn't the government tax you to death on gas taxes wherever you live? Again, they get you comin' and goin'. I don't have to use my gas, but if I do for long trips or when I want to burn the gas, it charges my EV battery. Otherwise, it's been FREE, FREE, FREE driving in the city for me. I may get an EV, too, as I know what's involved now and take advantage again of the government rebate.
You don't own an EV

You are old crock, you sound as dumb and live in the same area.

Yes I am old. In my money making years, 172k a year. Mostly overtime on nuclear submarines. Spent most my life working on nuclear power plants.

I was an electrical power research institute analyst for many years. Which is a utility institute.

Now I am strictly navy. And yes, $172k. I have made the offer before, I can tell anybody who wants how to make the same after a few years.

Jame bond presides elektra records, speaking of old.

Precedes, perhaps?

Overtime? So, you're hourly?

What does any of this have to do with the thread topic?

I don't think EVs will "save the planet" but they'll certainly help.

Precedes, perhaps?

So burning fossil fuels don't contribute now?

So burning fossil fuels don't contribute now?
Umm... you may have missed something here. Vehicles powered by gasoline and diesel fueled ICEs ARE burning fossil fuels. EVs powered by green power sources are not.

Umm... you may have missed something here. Vehicles powered by gasoline and diesel fueled ICEs ARE burning fossil fuels. EVs powered by green power sources are not.
But they are not the cause now?

You're going to have to commit to typing some complete thoughts. I don't have the faintest fuck of an idea what argument you're attempting to make.

Precedes, perhaps?

Threads go left and right, seldom are they ever completely on topic.

EV's contribute to the destruction of the planet. You build them, the factories where the components are made emit co2

So you accept that CO2 emissions are harmful?

Does the manufacture and operation of an EV produce more CO2 than the manufacture and operation of an ICE-powered vehicle? Yes or No?

Forum List

Back