Evolution Is Not A Theory..........................

Science decides the name given and its definition on everything that is studied and tested in all fields of science. In other words, they are writing the history book of life and they have the power to slant the content anyway they wish to convince the public that their story is a fact. Of course, there are high standards on what will be considered accurate to be published and credited then it is allowed to put it in print and to use it to teach students.

Once it gets to this level, all content is a fact proved by science, otherwise how else can a student pass the exams and get a college degree to become a scientist. As new generations learn more information and if approved by peer review (must fit into current theory definition) that sometimes they must change some of the words or how it is defined but does not change the theory.

The story told by science and the story told by religions have one thing in common and that is it is written by humans. There is no other form of life that can tell us who is right or wrong in this debate. No one has seen or heard from a "God" and scientists make up their own story of biological living entities history.

Science decides the name given and its definition on everything that is studied and tested in all fields of science. In other words, they are writing the history book of life and they have the power to slant the content anyway they wish to convince the public that their story is a fact. Of course, there are high standards on what will be considered accurate to be published and credited then it is allowed to put it in print and to use it to teach students.

Once it gets to this level, all content is a fact proved by science, otherwise how else can a student pass the exams and get a college degree to become a scientist. As new generations learn more information and if approved by peer review (must fit into current theory definition) that sometimes they must change some of the words or how it is defined but does not change the theory.

The story told by science and the story told by religions have one thing in common and that is it is written by humans. There is no other form of life that can tell us who is right or wrong in this debate. No one has seen or heard from a "God" and scientists make up their own story of biological living entities history.

We don't "make up our own story." We endlessly test until we get a clearer picture of how things work.

Scientific method - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Example;

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1111/1111.4478v1.pdf

My problem with science is that it's based on man's views opinions study and works. Man lies to achieve a goal. I would whether put my belief in something unseen, then put my trust in man.

The funny thing about science, is even if humans didn't exist, the facts uncovered by it would still be there.

You don't have take the side of science, just take the side of the facts uncovered.

I would also like to point out that the trappings of religion are from the minds of men as well.

To believe in God does not mean I am religious

I like that. I am the same way. Good point reb. We differ on the evolution part but we are the same on that. Religion has turned so many away in recent years that they are supposed to open their arms to.

The funny thing about science, is even if humans didn't exist, the facts uncovered by it would still be there.

You don't have take the side of science, just take the side of the facts uncovered.

I would also like to point out that the trappings of religion are from the minds of men as well.

To believe in God does not mean I am religious

I like that. I am the same way. Good point reb. We differ on the evolution part but we are the same on that. Religion has turned so many away in recent years that they are supposed to open their arms to.

I'm living proof that there is a God. If anyone wanted to seek proof just look at my life and what I have been through.

It's funny that the believers in "religion" have never changed there position, but the believers in science change theirs. Why is that?

If you finished the third grade you should know the answer to this question, also you are wrong about the first part as well.

Really ? is that a fact junior? I mean exactly what have believers in religion changes their views on?

One God a God head the trinity exactly what is your fucking idea of change?

I believe I already posted links.

You know after 2000+ years there should have been some change in those belief's but there hasn't There has been one central truth to their belief that their is one God creator.

Really? This is really what you want to go with?
Fucking hell yeah that what the fuck I want to go with what in the hell do you have?

I have that christianity changes its beliefs constantly, as shown by the many hundreds of denominations. I also have that if we are talking about a lack of change, other religions have your beat. So, in other words, you have nothing and your statement was utter nonsense. Although, that is obvious from your abhorrent language skills.

:eusa_eh:

Wait, did you really just list change as a negative in science?

When things don't add up to a specific conclusion science changes to fit that conclusion

Actually it doesn't. If I could be bothered (and I can't) I'd pwn you on this. Maybe Loki will meander along and own your arse - if he can be bothered...

Why bother, this is a case of I never learned about science, couldn't understand it if I did, so it must be wrong.

My position has always been firm and set. It doesn't change like science does.

The implication here being that if you simply wait long enough, evolution will simply be overturned. Or the fact that new discoveries change some aspect of the time line means that the theory is in doubt.

Of course your position doesn't change, it's based on belief not evidence. If it changed at all it would no longer be your belief by definition.

My problem with science is that it's based on man's views opinions study and works. Man lies to achieve a goal. I would whether put my belief in something unseen, then put my trust in man.

You should not project your faults onto others.

Funny how we hear all this negative shit about science and scientists.
Yet under their theory of intelligent design God had to have been one top DAWG War Daddy scientist to do all that he did.

True, when they can pin point to point of human life let me know.
They will come to a quick conclusion of a creator.

You should stop putting god and scientists into this precarious position. We do not want to disprove any gods, but when people put them in the gaps in our knowledge, we are forced to prove there are no gods there when those gaps are filled. Just believe whatever way you want, and leave science out of it.

Yet under their theory of intelligent design God had to have been one top DAWG War Daddy scientist to do all that he did.

You should stop putting god and scientists into this precarious position. We do not want to disprove any gods, but when people put them in the gaps in our knowledge, we are forced to prove there are no gods there when those gaps are filled. Just believe whatever way you want, and leave science out of it.
You don't want to disprove God but you sure in hell will argue there isn't one.

Maybe if you stopped trying to put God in between science and knowledge in your mind it wouldn't have to be a thing.

Maybe if you stopped trying to put God in between science and knowledge in your mind it wouldn't have to be a thing.

For all he has done for me that would be like rejecting him. No thank you.

And the creator was created by....?

If he knew any physics, he could twist some words around and say dark energy/matter did it. But I don't think he'd like that answer very much once he realized the concepts behind it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back