Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

I hope the left will admit that schools and businesses will have to open eventually, and that there will not be a perfectly safe time to do it. We had people saying everyone was going to die, and then it turns out to have a low lethality rate. It didn't look good for the experts. Now we have people saying it is impossible for kids to go to school because, while they are not at much risk, they could be carriers. All of our super bright problem solvers can't figure out how to get a non at risk group, children and healthy people in general, to function while protecting the elderly and diabetic. Is this really impossible? I'd hope the left will also admit the damage to peoples lives during shutdowns is hurting people. It could be argued the shutdowns are hurting people worse than the virus. Maybe the next genius can figure out how to protect the small at risk group.
The key is slowing the spread of the virus. That's how things will stay open.
The key seems to be get everything open by elections day and stop the testing so there will be no new cases.
right...because we have a mentally ill president...

No, you are definitely dime-a-dozen crazy. I cant throw a stone in my home state without hitting an insane right wingnut with all the same, spoonfed talking points as you.
Registered democrat, just voted last tuesday in my state primary [NY] only know that the candidate was a democrat [one of four] but not the name...voting for biden in Nov. while I watch white liberals smother the real candidate with the pillow of PC, and judging from your acumen I would guess the rock you threw went straight up and back down again and missed all the trumpsters, ya know, considering how correct you've been to this point...that rock now looks to have done some permanent damage...I voted for johnson in 16
well that sure was a lot of trumpster talking points from a democrat. You don't need a message board. You need a mirror.

They do it now. Do you know any kids who are isolating? They exist I am sure but I dont know any.

Well, recently in the news, they were reporting on a summer camp where over 80 people, kids and counselors both, caught COVID 19. Everyone who was in attendance at that camp had an e-mail sent to their home telling the parents to put their kids in quarantine for the next 14 days.

And the Missouri camp isn't the only one that has closed due to kids catching the virus.......................

Never forget -- rightwingers are fucking retarded.
You complain and swear a lot. You're an angry little man.
Who's complaining that rightwingers are fucking retarded? I'm just pointing out reality.
So now your opinion is fact? Seek professional help.
Nah, I'll just laughing at you fucking retards.
Happy to compare resumes at any time, Fawn.
LOLOL

Is that supposed to mean you're not a fucking retard?? :lmao:

Tell me again how you can't have your cake and eat it too.
We were discussing teachers. And my point was if you’re not willing to go back to work then you have no right to your compensation. You are very brave with your rhetoric on a Messageboard. Fave to face you would not be so brazen, old man.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:
That’s what I thought.

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Did Trump the Corrupt notice that it's getting hot and the virus is swamping the new ATF?
That would be Arizona, Texas and Florida.

Map: Illegal immigrant population by state.
View attachment 363041
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2013/02/map_ille…

Although California has the highest number of illegal immigrants, Nevada has the largest proportion of illegal immigrants—7.2 percent of the state population and as much as 10 percent of its workforce. California and Texas follow at just under 7 percent of their populations, with New Jersey and Arizona rounding out the top five.
C'mon. So what does that have to do with A,T, and F and Covid 19 cases? Is it warmed up and hot as hell in the East and the West? Yes and the virus stats are increasing right along with. Trump said many times it would go away in warm places. Get it?
Coincidence maybe... Did you look at the map?

Also, do you hold the so called "experts" accountable to the same degree as Trump?
The virus doesn't see what you want it to. Am I correct?
If we stop/slow illegal immigration it's probable we stop/slow the virus. Trump is for building a wall and stopping illegal immigration, the democrats are against it. Is it a coincidence the "hot spots" for CV are also hot spots for illegal immigration and democrats? I don't think so. #MAGA #KAG
Coincidently, I guess those Red States changed color.

I hope the left will admit that schools and businesses will have to open eventually, and that there will not be a perfectly safe time to do it. We had people saying everyone was going to die, and then it turns out to have a low lethality rate. It didn't look good for the experts. Now we have people saying it is impossible for kids to go to school because, while they are not at much risk, they could be carriers. All of our super bright problem solvers can't figure out how to get a non at risk group, children and healthy people in general, to function while protecting the elderly and diabetic. Is this really impossible? I'd hope the left will also admit the damage to peoples lives during shutdowns is hurting people. It could be argued the shutdowns are hurting people worse than the virus. Maybe the next genius can figure out how to protect the small at risk group.
The key seems to be get everything open by elections day and stop the testing so there will be no new cases.
Fair enough, but it works both ways. The democrats probably will deem everything safe immediately after the election.

No, you are definitely dime-a-dozen crazy. I cant throw a stone in my home state without hitting an insane right wingnut with all the same, spoonfed talking points as you.
lol, btw dude, my post just addressed your post and if everyone is telling you the same thing that is certainly a red flag moment for you, I mean you just admitted that not only people where you live are telling you this but people from around the country as well...You may want to reassess and see if that wasn't a rock but instead an anvil.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Did Trump the Corrupt notice that it's getting hot and the virus is swamping the new ATF?

View attachment 363041

Although California has the highest number of illegal immigrants, Nevada has the largest proportion of illegal immigrants—7.2 percent of the state population and as much as 10 percent of its workforce. California and Texas follow at just under 7 percent of their populations, with New Jersey and Arizona rounding out the top five.
C'mon. So what does that have to do with A,T, and F and Covid 19 cases? Is it warmed up and hot as hell in the East and the West? Yes and the virus stats are increasing right along with. Trump said many times it would go away in warm places. Get it?

Also, do you hold the so called "experts" accountable to the same degree as Trump?
If we stop/slow illegal immigration it's probable we stop/slow the virus. Trump is for building a wall and stopping illegal immigration, the democrats are against it. Is it a coincidence the "hot spots" for CV are also hot spots for illegal immigration and democrats? I don't think so. #MAGA #KAG
Just curious, are the democrats for shutting down illegal immigration currently, like they are for shutting down the country?

lol, btw dude, my post just addressed your post and if everyone is telling you the same thing that is certainly a red flag moment for you, I mean you just admitted that not only people where you live are telling you this but people from around the country as well...You may want to reassess and see if that wasn't a rock but instead an anvil.
Not everyone. Just the trumpsters and infowars nutters. Toss in a few zero hedge retards for good measure.

View attachment 363041

Just curious, are the democrats for shutting down illegal immigration currently, like they are for shutting down the country?
Swayed off topic as usual.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert.

The hubris never ends....
Doctors are experts at one thing: making money. The more bodily harm they can cause to non-paying or government-insured patients, and the more drugs they can deal to paying customers and clients, the more money they make.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert.

The hubris never ends....
Doctors are experts at one thing: making money. The more bodily harm they can cause to non-paying or government-insured patients, and the more drugs they can deal to paying customers and clients, the more money they make.
Goddamn that is some special nuttery.

I don't know who "they" and "people" are that you're citing but the governors and mayors are under great pressure to get businesses and schools open but at the same time to insure the health and safety of their citizens. Unlike President Trump whose sitting on his rump in Washington, they have to make the tough decisions, whether to risk lives due to the virus or rise lives due the economic impact of a poor economy. All the Rump is doing is pushing and threatening mayors and governors to get as many business and schools open before election day while discouraging testing to reduce the number case by election day. Trump has one overriding goal, to win in November, the rest is immaterial.

governors and mayors are under great pressure to get businesses and schools open but at the same time to insure the health and safety of their citizens
This is not the job of the meddling cowards of state and city government. Businesses are supposed to have owners and managers, motivated by the prospect of making a profit by hiring reliable workers and selling goods and services to paying customers. Schools have principals and superintendents, and there is an elected school board in most localities, with a taxpayer-approved budget independent of and completely separate from that of City Hall.

right...because we have a mentally ill president...
Thanks, people have become so accustom to a mentally derange president that they think it's OK to have an amoral president who has no interest in anything but himself that will do anything to wear the golden badge of the presidency for 4 more years. He probably tells himself that the many thousands that died of coivd 19 due his incompetence died for a good cause.

He probably tells himself that the many thousands that died of coivd 19 due his incompetence died for a good cause.
I think Trump is too shallow and stupid ever to arrive at such a thought. I think his thought process is that the numbers are inflated to make him look bad. He doesn't make it to the next thought, that is that even inflated numbers means people are dying. Nor does he have to do so, when addressing his base. Just say the numbers are inflated to make him look bad, and any self gratiating thing he then does is just "pushback against the radical marxists". Trump hears applause, Trump satisfied.

I think peoples biggest mistake when analyzing trump is to think too far into it. He is stupid and shallow. The most shallow, petty motive you can think of is always the correct one, when it comes to him. It is hard for people who possess empathy to truly imagine not possessing it.

governors and mayors are under great pressure to get businesses and schools open but at the same time to insure the health and safety of their citizens
This is not the job of the meddling cowards of state and city government. Businesses are supposed to have owners and managers, motivated by the prospect of making a profit by hiring reliable workers and selling goods and services to paying customers. Schools have principals and superintendents, and there is an elected school board in most localities, with a taxpayer-approved budget independent of and completely separate from that of City Hall.
Actually it is the job of mayors and governors to protect public health and if they have to shutdown businesses to do it, they certainly have the power and obligation to do so. If the voters disagree, they can vote them out of office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back