Remember when Bill Clinton pardoned a fugitive who donated heavily to Clinton and Dims?

Did that criminal have information that would send Clinton to jail ,,,like stone has on Trump?

Yep, last day in off Slick pardoned a fugitive from justice with 65 charges.

of course, the criminal donated heavily to Dims and Clinton campaigns.

Yes, you are correct about it because two wrongs do make a right, no? Now Trump is just like his bud Bill Clinton.
Why am I not shocked the point if the thread flew over your pointy head?

Yep, last day in off Slick pardoned a fugitive from justice with 65 charges.

of course, the criminal donated heavily to Dims and Clinton campaigns.

Yes, you are correct about it because two wrongs do make a right, no? Now Trump is just like his bud Bill Clinton.
Why am I not shocked the point if the thread flew over your pointy head?
The point is the truth and both presidents you are paying with are both guilty of pardons and paroles of people that they knew too personally that was in collusion with them doing dirty deeds. Yet, you feel a need to justify one and demonize the other for contemptuous actions on their part.

Did that criminal have information that would send Clinton to jail ,,,like stone has on Trump?
What info is that? Be specific and bring supporting links.
Look up what they got him for Should be easy for a big brain like you
I accept your admission you are a lying sack.

seems I have had to do that a lot lately.
Republicans like you are known for lying and then swearing to it Trump is the master

What info is that? Be specific and bring supporting links.
Look up what they got him for Should be easy for a big brain like you
I accept your admission you are a lying sack.

seems I have had to do that a lot lately.
Republicans like you are known for lying and then swearing to it Trump is the master
Lame attempt to deflect from the fact you got busted lying again.

Forum List

Back