Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

View attachment 362998

Is that the President of the United States?

I know I won't get a straight answer, so I'll answer for you:

No.

You never give straight answers. You don’t deserve one.

Of course I do. They're just not simple enough for you, so you get pissy.

Too bad.

Really? As a CFP, did your clients benefit more under DJT or BHO?

Answer truthfully.

What a strange question. You certainly are fixated on my profession. I don't care about yours.

Well, let's see: I'm showing that between 01/07/2009 and 07/13/2012, SPY was up about 53%. Between 01/07/2017 and 07/13/2020, SPY was up about 38%.

So, for investors whose allocations in equities were/are at least relatively high, all else (such as fixed income holdings) being equal, it looks like they did a little better under Obama in the same time frame.

Is there a point here?

Basement dwellers and janitor's have always admired CFP's.

This one isn't very good at hiding it. :laugh:

Happy to compare resumes at any time. Just say the word. Funny, how you run from that one, Mac.

I already told you: I don't care.

You can hump my leg all you want, but I'm not required to participate.

Typical Leftist. Adios. Loser.

Nice fail, Trumpster.

You said you wanted to end the dialogue? Another lie.

I did? Where? Liar. I'm not required to participate, but I don't mind shoving your lies down your throat.

You (once again) jumped in to bitch about me, this time accusing me of being a liar.

You then asked me a question trying to prove it, and I provided a 100% fact-filled, appropriate response.

And you persist. You're like a child, just punching away at an adult. You're out of your league. Sorry.

^^^ Triggered ^^^ stop replying to me if you don’t want to compare resumes. Coward.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Keep humping my leg, and now & then I'll shove your shit down straight your throat.

Again, you said you were done conversing. Liar. Typical Leftist.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Coward.

You are now parroting me. So we are not done? Which is it? Eh? Leftist.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

What a strange question. You certainly are fixated on my profession. I don't care about yours.

Well, let's see: I'm showing that between 01/07/2009 and 07/13/2012, SPY was up about 53%. Between 01/07/2017 and 07/13/2020, SPY was up about 38%.

So, for investors whose allocations in equities were/are at least relatively high, all else (such as fixed income holdings) being equal, it looks like they did a little better under Obama in the same time frame.

Is there a point here?

The point is you're a liar.

I am?

What is the lie, precisely?

Prior to COVID-19 hit there is no chance your clients did better under BHO. NONE. You're lying about that.

LOLOL

So you want to saddle Obama with the Great Recession he inherited but you want to exclude the pandemic Impeached Trump is facing.

Typical fucking rightard.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Never said that. Bush gave Obama a shitstorm. Always said that. You must have dementia.

LOLOL

You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

You clearly don't know what you said since that's exactly what you said. You want to compare the two presidents only for their first 2 years which includes Bush's Great Recession but omits the pandemic. You should tell the pre-school teacher it's time for your recess now.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Happy to compare resumes at any time. Just say the word. Funny, how you run from that one, Mac.

Nice fail, Trumpster.

I did? Where? Liar. I'm not required to participate, but I don't mind shoving your lies down your throat.

You (once again) jumped in to bitch about me, this time accusing me of being a liar.

You then asked me a question trying to prove it, and I provided a 100% fact-filled, appropriate response.

And you persist. You're like a child, just punching away at an adult. You're out of your league. Sorry.

^^^ Triggered ^^^ stop replying to me if you don’t want to compare resumes. Coward.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Keep humping my leg, and now & then I'll shove your shit down straight your throat.

He never said that. Now everyone here sees you're a pussy too, trying to get mac to stop beating you senseless. No kudos to mac for that as you're already near senseless.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

Prior to COVID-19 hit there is no chance your clients did better under BHO. NONE. You're lying about that.

LOLOL

So you want to saddle Obama with the Great Recession he inherited but you want to exclude the pandemic Impeached Trump is facing.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Never said that. Bush gave Obama a shitstorm. Always said that. You must have dementia.

LOLOL

You clearly don't know what you said since that's exactly what you said. You want to compare the two presidents only for their first 2 years which includes Bush's Great Recession but omits the pandemic. You should tell the pre-school teacher it's time for your recess now.

Maybe he'll tell you what my lie was.

He doesn't have the balls to tell ME.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Recession was due to our own stupidity. Pandemic is due to China, but you knew that. I hope.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

He never said that. Now everyone here sees you're a pussy too, trying to get mac to stop beating you senseless. No kudos to mac for that as you're already near senseless.

Sometimes this place is too easy. It really would be smarter for them not to say anything.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Mac has lost every debate to me, just like you have. Leftists don't win debates. They grovel and apologize, like you have done with me or do you deny that too?

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Sometimes this place is too easy. It really would be smarter for them not to say anything.

Again, happy to compare resumes. You don't seem to want to do that under the guise of "I don't care". Being a CFP you probably realize that the market will tank if Biden gets elected, your clients will love that.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Recession was due to our own stupidity. Pandemic is due to China, but you knew that. I hope.

Matters not what caused the issues, Obama had to deal with Bush's Great Recession and Impeached Trump has to deal with the pandemic. Trying to fluff Impeached Trump's numbers by omitting data during the pandemic does nothing other than to leave you with choad breath.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Again, happy to compare resumes. You don't seem to want to do that under the guise of "I don't care". Being a CFP you probably realize that the market will tank if Biden gets elected, your clients will love that.

Why should anyone compare resumes with you? I did that once already but you [conveniently] forgot how badly I bitchslapped you over that.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

Matters not what caused the issues, Obama had to deal with Bush's Great Recession and Impeached Trump has to deal with the pandemic. Trying to fluff Impeached Trump's numbers by omitting data during the pandemic does nothing other than to leave you with choad breath.

Again, we caused the "Great Recession" because of Clinton and Ben Bernanke and exacerbated by that idiot GW. China caused COVID-19 and impacted the world. Obama had eight years to fix it and he really didn't do it as well as he could have.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

Why should anyone compare resumes with you? I did that once already but you [conveniently] forgot how badly I bitchslapped you over that.

I do not recall. And no you did not. Our debates are usually civil and then you act like an 8-year old and start throwing temper tantrums.

Being a CFP you probably realize that the market will tank if Biden gets elected, your clients will love that.
Oh? Why would it tank under Biden?

Clinton:
  • DJIA: UP 225%
  • NASDAQ: UP 298%
  • S&P500: UP 209%

Obama:
  • DJIA: UP 149%
  • NASDAQ: UP 265%
  • S&P500: UP 167%

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

I do not recall. And no you did not. Our debates are usually civil and then you act like an 8-year old and start throwing temper tantrums.

LOL

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boychik.

Being a CFP you probably realize that the market will tank if Biden gets elected, your clients will love that.

Clinton:

Obama:
Clinton benefitted from the rise of the Internet. Obama benefitted from record low rates and Bushs incompetence. What will Biden do to help? He already said he will raise taxes and he is not seen as a business friendly President.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Nice fail, Trumpster.

^^^ Beaten.

Point out the lie.

LOL

Whatever helps you sleep at night, boychik.

Just waiting for your to start swearing and throwing tantrums again. You’re very adept at that. Do you support defunding the police as well while at the same time taking people’s guns?

Clinton:

Obama:
They don't know. They hope.
As a CFP do you believe your clients would do better under Trump or Biden? Honest question.
I have no idea. No smart investor would make a projection based on such limited information.

When are you going to point out my lie?

Clinton:

Obama:
Clinton benefitted from the rise of the Internet. Obama benefitted from record low rates and Bushs incompetence. What will Biden do to help? He already said he will raise taxes and he is not seen as a business friendly President.
Again, so what? All presidents benefit during good times and struggle in bad times. Even Impeached Trump confessed the economy does better under Democrats...

Btw, the market boomed under both Clinton and Obama and both Clinton and Obama raised taxes. You're going to have to reach even deeper into your brainless rightwingnut bag-o-tricks to come up with a reason why the market would suddenly tank under a Democrat, when the last two had phenomenal market increases on their watch, other than "he will raise taxes."

Forum List

Back