Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Did Trump the Corrupt notice that it's getting hot and the virus is swamping the new ATF?
That would be Arizona, Texas and Florida.

Map: Illegal immigrant population by state.
View attachment 363041
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2013/02/map_ille…

Although California has the highest number of illegal immigrants, Nevada has the largest proportion of illegal immigrants—7.2 percent of the state population and as much as 10 percent of its workforce. California and Texas follow at just under 7 percent of their populations, with New Jersey and Arizona rounding out the top five.
C'mon. So what does that have to do with A,T, and F and Covid 19 cases? Is it warmed up and hot as hell in the East and the West? Yes and the virus stats are increasing right along with. Trump said many times it would go away in warm places. Get it?
Coincidence maybe... Did you look at the map?

Also, do you hold the so called "experts" accountable to the same degree as Trump?
The virus doesn't see what you want it to. Am I correct?
If we stop/slow illegal immigration it's probable we stop/slow the virus. Trump is for building a wall and stopping illegal immigration, the democrats are against it. Is it a coincidence the "hot spots" for CV are also hot spots for illegal immigration and democrats? I don't think so. #MAGA #KAG
Coincidently, I guess those Red States changed color.
Just curious, are the democrats for shutting down illegal immigration currently, like they are for shutting down the country?
Swayed off topic as usual.
So, it's a no.

Interesting definition of draconian that you have, and no, everyone is not lying.
So noted. You are fine with police threatening to humiliate you on social media for letting your young children go out in their own backyard to play. You are fine being shamed and humiliated for not wearing a face cover despite the fact that there is no standard for the masks nor proof they actually work as used. You are fine with the sick, issued and disabled being treated like vermin because they actuaslly need air to breathe. You are FINE being herded like cattle to comply with mindless, arbitrary rules. You are fine with the world-best economy being turned on its ear with tens of millions losing their business, life's work, jobs, income and savings. You are FINE with millions of children losing out on their youth, educations and future.

And no, not everyone is lying. Just Trump, Pelosi, Fauci, the CDC, the schools, the experts, the media and everyone in between bullshitted us with conflicted half-truths. Maybe it would be easier if you just told us who you think is telling the truth and provide the proof of it. Then I will prove you wrong.

I like how Trump ticks people off.
EXACTLY. A rare moment of honesty from a cultist. What you have said is of paramount importance to the cult, above all other things.
100% correct. That is all that matters; "sticking it to ________________" It doesn't matter who ________ is. It was Lindsay Graham at one point; Rick Perry at another. Marco... John Bolton, Steve Bannon, etc...

If you want to weep for the nation for one specific reason, you need go no further than examine how public policy is ignored because the blob "puts on a show". Disgraceful.

Actually it is the job of mayors and governors to protect public health and if they have to shutdown businesses to do it, they certainly have the power and obligation to do so. If the tax voters disagree, they can vote them out of office.
A good time to note that, if the election were held today, Gov. Whitwer of Michigan would win in a landslide.
Well, no Democrats believe Trump yet I bet 80% of the people and places hit hardest are Democratic strongholds!!!
What history will call civilized, modern, liberal cities.

EXACTLY. A rare moment of honesty from a cultist. What you have said is of paramount importance to the cult, above all other things.

Right. Honestly, that's the truth. We no longer care what any of you think, because you have bean abusive for decades now.

I knew back in 2012, that with how terrible and evil the left was treating people, that eventually you would end up with an opposition that wanted anyone who would simply slap you people around.

Trump came along, told you people you were scum, and fake news, and liars. The more you screamed, the more his poll numbers went up.

It was glorious. And I hope it continues. I love watching you people freak out about Trump. I hope he wins 2020. 4 more years of you people screaming and foaming at the mouth.... I will love every minute of it.

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
The path to best managing those goes through science.
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

The whole point is limiting contact.
Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
That's a bit cynical, isn't it? Well, the cat is out of the bag so let's not take any measures since it works for me. I have a question for you that you are free to disregard if you don't want to answer it. Do you or your kids come in contact with people in the high-risk groups? Grandparents maybe? These groups have a 7 to 10 percent chance of dying if they catch it. I certainly wouldn't wish this to happen but for me and I assume for you the chance that it does should convince you that taking measures, even painful ones are worth it.
Yes. My parents and my wife’s mom. Other than that IDK. We see the grandparents on a limited basis. Their friends grand parents and such I cannot speak for that. I believe if you’re under 85 and are not a diabetic or have some condition where your immune system is compromised then you have a 99% chance of not dying. It is not cynical it is real life. Beaches are jammed as are restaurants in MA.
Not what the data shows I'm sorry to say.
View attachment 363017
Starting at 50 the mortality rate starts to climb at 70 we are at best at 5 percent mortality
This doesn’t show US? So if you’re under 60 you have a better chance of dying from a car accident

View attachment 363040
Yes and ones your over sixty as I think the grandparents you were talking about are it gets deadly and over seventy very deadly.

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
That's a bit cynical, isn't it? Well, the cat is out of the bag so let's not take any measures since it works for me. I have a question for you that you are free to disregard if you don't want to answer it. Do you or your kids come in contact with people in the high-risk groups? Grandparents maybe? These groups have a 7 to 10 percent chance of dying if they catch it. I certainly wouldn't wish this to happen but for me and I assume for you the chance that it does should convince you that taking measures, even painful ones are worth it.
Yes. My parents and my wife’s mom. Other than that IDK. We see the grandparents on a limited basis. Their friends grand parents and such I cannot speak for that. I believe if you’re under 85 and are not a diabetic or have some condition where your immune system is compromised then you have a 99% chance of not dying. It is not cynical it is real life. Beaches are jammed as are restaurants in MA.
View attachment 363017
Starting at 50 the mortality rate starts to climb at 70 we are at best at 5 percent mortality

Not for nothing, but your chart only shows the stats for S. Korea, Spain, China and Italy. Where are the stats on the virus here in the USA?
I looked for them but they were hard to find in a five minute search.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

View attachment 362998

Is that the President of the United States?

I know I won't get a straight answer, so I'll answer for you:

No.

View attachment 363017
This doesn’t show US? So if you’re under 60 you have a better chance of dying from a car accident

View attachment 363040
Yes and ones your over sixty as I think the grandparents you were talking about are it gets deadly and over seventy very deadly.
I had the virus. So did my wife and kids but only I was tested.
The % of deaths to infections is overstated. To be safe keep those 60+ isolated. Or let them
Make that decision.

Only a solipsist would think he knows more than a health expert. The hubris never ends....
I think he really believes it. And I think the Trumpsters really do, too. Not good.

And there's more:

The many trump supporters where I live certainly believe it. He says Fauci is dead they would believe it without even checking.

I have a few Facebook friends who definitely seem to believe everything they are told in the alternate universe. All the paranoia, all the crazy.

I've never seen anything like this, and never would I have imagined that this many Americans would be anti-science. Never.

View attachment 362998

No.

You never give straight answers. You don’t deserve one.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Of course I do. They're just not simple enough for you, so you get pissy.

Too bad.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Really? As a CFP, did your clients benefit more under DJT or BHO?

Answer truthfully.

But saying you care about science, when we have heard false statements about the science since this thing started....... Name one prediction that came true? Name one model that actually happened?

They can't hardly figure out why even the most recent models are showing the opposite than expected trend. Covid cases, and Covid deaths were following each other in sync. Now deaths have been in a continual decline, while cases have dramatically increased.

They can't even explain that. But you think you have the science figured out? No you don't. You don't know jack. None of you do.
Name one prediction that came true? Name one model that actually happened?
Fauci: " if we do everything right, we'll still have 100-240k deaths by the end of summer".
Pretty close except we haven't done everything right. Cases are rising very sharply. We may blow past those projections.

What's your point?

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

What a strange question. You certainly are fixated on my profession. I don't care about yours.

Well, let's see: I'm showing that between 01/07/2009 and 07/13/2012, SPY was up about 53%. Between 01/07/2017 and 07/13/2020, SPY was up about 38%.

So, for investors whose allocations in equities were/are at least relatively high, all else (such as fixed income holdings) being equal, it looks like they did a little better under Obama in the same time frame.

Is there a point here?

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

What a strange question. You certainly are fixated on my profession. I don't care about yours.

Well, let's see: I'm showing that between 01/07/2009 and 07/13/2012, SPY was up about 53%. Between 01/07/2017 and 07/13/2020, SPY was up about 38%.

So, for investors whose allocations in equities were/are at least relatively high, all else (such as fixed income holdings) being equal, it looks like they did a little better under Obama in the same time frame.

Is there a point here?

The point is you're a liar.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

What is the lie, precisely?

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

I am?

What is the lie, precisely?

Prior to COVID-19 hit there is no chance your clients did better under BHO. NONE. You're lying about that.

And there's more:

View attachment 362998

No.

Too bad.

Answer truthfully.

Is there a point here?

Basement dwellers and janitor's have always admired CFP's.

Forum List

Back