Everyone Is Lying. trump Questions Health Experts On Twitter

They do it now. Do you know any kids who are isolating? They exist I am sure but I dont know any.

Well, recently in the news, they were reporting on a summer camp where over 80 people, kids and counselors both, caught COVID 19. Everyone who was in attendance at that camp had an e-mail sent to their home telling the parents to put their kids in quarantine for the next 14 days.

And the Missouri camp isn't the only one that has closed due to kids catching the virus.......................

Never forget -- rightwingers are fucking retarded.
You complain and swear a lot. You're an angry little man.
Who's complaining that rightwingers are fucking retarded? I'm just pointing out reality.
So now your opinion is fact? Seek professional help.
Nah, I'll just keep laughing at you fucking retards.

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
The path to best managing those goes through science.
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

The whole point is limiting contact.
Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.
"You cannot have your cake and eat it too."

Uh, yes you can.
icon_rolleyes.gif
So you want to not work and get paid as if you are working. Indeed. You are a Democrat.
No, dumbfuck. I actually do work. I was speaking to your massacre of that saying about cake.
I am talking about teachers. Why are you so conceited?
You made a false claim about me. I was setting you straight.
How is it a false claim?
You falsely claimed I don't want to work ... that's a lie. You also claimed I want to get paid for not working. That too is a lie. Now you pretend to not know you're lying.
I said teachers not you. Are you a teacher? Why are you so conceited.
Third lie. You said me.

"So you want to not work and get paid as if you are working."

[emphasis added to highlight your lie]

They do it now. Do you know any kids who are isolating? They exist I am sure but I dont know any.

Well, recently in the news, they were reporting on a summer camp where over 80 people, kids and counselors both, caught COVID 19. Everyone who was in attendance at that camp had an e-mail sent to their home telling the parents to put their kids in quarantine for the next 14 days.

And the Missouri camp isn't the only one that has closed due to kids catching the virus.......................

Who's complaining that rightwingers are fucking retarded? I'm just pointing out reality.
Nah, I'll just laughing at you fucking retards.
Happy to compare resumes at any time, Fawn.

Science is only 1/3 of the equation. There is also the economic impact and psychological impact
No it doesn’t. It’s 1/3 of the equation. Science says I should not eat Buffalo Wings with blue cheese as it’s bad for me. Doesn’t mean I wont eat it as having fun and enjoying food is OK sometimes.
Science doesn't just mean health. Economics can be a science to. This might be a good article for you. Don't worry it agrees with your assumed premise that health isn't the only consideration. ‘That’s Crazy’: Reopening Schools Is Possible, but We’re Doing It Wrong
Having fun though is not a good enough reason to risk OTHER people's life though.
I'm guessing you are trying to make a point with this interview right? I'm further guessing it is Fauci saying that children aren't really affected? This is true. On the other hand, we don't know what role exactly children can play in SPREADING the disease.
So have young teachers teach them while mentored by more seasoned teachers via zoom.
Is the infrastructure in place for that? How does that work practically since we are talking about a severe staff shortage in school? It also doesn't address the simple fact that these kids go home to their parents after being in contact with other kids who might be infected. Transmission is just that transmission. It doesn't have to affect a high-risk individual the first time. It still kills those people even if they get it from someone who was in contact with a teacher who got it from a kid.

Kids hang with other kids now. My kids hang in groups of 50+ constantly so that cat is out of the bag. Teachers that refuse to go back go on disability and we hire those that want to teach. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

Uh, yes you can.
icon_rolleyes.gif
So you want to not work and get paid as if you are working. Indeed. You are a Democrat.
No, dumbfuck. I actually do work. I was speaking to your massacre of that saying about cake.
How is it a false claim?
You falsely claimed I don't want to work ... that's a lie. You also claimed I want to get paid for not working. That too is a lie. Now you pretend to not know you're lying.
Third lie. You said me.

You meaning “teachers” not you personally. I have No idea what you do. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

And? You scared to go to North Dakota or New Hampshire?
Oops, still 47 more.

By the way, here is your State snitch line, so you can report businesses violating the scientifically recommended reopening guidelines:

This is really simple, the left has been defunded through tax cuts, now those who have had their tax pinata taken away are lashing out with statistics as in ,lies, BIG LIES, and STATISTICS...
The hurky jerky tossing around of ridiculously fake and transparent numbers is the death throes of a party being drained of its life blood, the tax dollar.

This is really simple, the left has been defunded through tax cuts, now those who have had their tax pinata taken away are lashing out with statistics as in ,lies, BIG LIES, and STATISTICS...
The hurky jerky tossing around of ridiculously fake and transparent numbers is the death throes of a party being drained of its life blood, the tax dollar.
Thanks for your daily dose of crazy.

What are the health experts lying about? What is the truth?

trump doesn't say but retweets that accusation.

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Only the stupid people don't change when they get new information.

As far as most people and I can see, trump is the liar here. Not the experts.

Did Trump the Corrupt notice that it's getting hot and the virus is swamping the new ATF?
That would be Arizona, Texas and Florida.

Map: Illegal immigrant population by state.
View attachment 363041
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2013/02/map_ille…

Although California has the highest number of illegal immigrants, Nevada has the largest proportion of illegal immigrants—7.2 percent of the state population and as much as 10 percent of its workforce. California and Texas follow at just under 7 percent of their populations, with New Jersey and Arizona rounding out the top five.
C'mon. So what does that have to do with A,T, and F and Covid 19 cases? Is it warmed up and hot as hell in the East and the West? Yes and the virus stats are increasing right along with. Trump said many times it would go away in warm places. Get it?
Coincidence maybe... Did you look at the map?

Also, do you hold the so called "experts" accountable to the same degree as Trump?
The virus doesn't see what you want it to. Am I correct?
If we stop/slow illegal immigration it's probable we stop/slow the virus. Trump is for building a wall and stopping illegal immigration, the democrats are against it. Is it a coincidence the "hot spots" for CV are also hot spots for illegal immigration and democrats? I don't think so. #MAGA #KAG

People can be wrong about things then when they get more information they can change their views but that's not lying. It's being wrong.

Most were wrong about the virus at first. Only because there wasn't much known about it at first. When more information was known, things changed. Which is what is supposed to happen when new information is known.

Did Trump the Corrupt notice that it's getting hot and the virus is swamping the new ATF?

He has to know what is going on. He has to know how it's totally out of control.

What I don't understand is why he's doing all he can to make it worse.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
He only has about 100 days before the election. The CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of the virus and thus leading to opening the country will take too long. So the strategy is to open as much of the country as he can to improve the economy before the election, deny that the virus is a serious problem, and blame other for it.

Polls are showing that the public is moving rapidly toward holding Trump responsible for the worst response to the pandemic in the world. His defense is a multi-prong attack, blaming others and claiming it's not serious :
  • China is responsible
  • The virus is just the flu, a democrat hoax
  • Obama is responsible because he did not maintain emergency supplies and equipment
  • The states, not the federal government are responsible for responding to the epidemic
  • The WHO lied (presumable delaying America's response)
  • The virus is not a serious health issue, schools and businesses should be opened up across the country immediately
  • We don't need more testing (more tests mean more positive cases will be found)
  • The CDC is wrong
  • His medical experts (Fauci) are wrong
I'm sure he'll be adding a lot more as the election approaches.

Last edited:
Thanks for your daily dose of crazy.
Sure, we all know how you sane folk really despise taxes and want the tax cuts kept in place...and really, what person in their right mind would even suggest the left is lashing out...I guess mine is that special kinda crazy
No, you are definitely dime-a-dozen crazy. I cant throw a stone in my home state without hitting an insane right wingnut with all the same, spoonfed talking points as you.

Map: Illegal immigrant population by state.
View attachment 363041
www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/map_of_the_week/2013/02/map_ille…

Although California has the highest number of illegal immigrants, Nevada has the largest proportion of illegal immigrants—7.2 percent of the state population and as much as 10 percent of its workforce. California and Texas follow at just under 7 percent of their populations, with New Jersey and Arizona rounding out the top five.
C'mon. So what does that have to do with A,T, and F and Covid 19 cases? Is it warmed up and hot as hell in the East and the West? Yes and the virus stats are increasing right along with. Trump said many times it would go away in warm places. Get it?
Coincidence maybe... Did you look at the map?

Also, do you hold the so called "experts" accountable to the same degree as Trump?
The virus doesn't see what you want it to. Am I correct?
If we stop/slow illegal immigration it's probable we stop/slow the virus. Trump is for building a wall and stopping illegal immigration, the democrats are against it. Is it a coincidence the "hot spots" for CV are also hot spots for illegal immigration and democrats? I don't think so. #MAGA #KAG
So we're going to stop the virus by building a wall. At the rate that wall is being build, we'll have herd immunity long before that occurs. A few weeks ago, he had completed only 3 new miles of wall.

LOLOL

Is that supposed to mean you're not a fucking retard?? :lmao:

Tell me again how you can't have your cake and eat it too.

I hope the left will admit that schools and businesses will have to open eventually, and that there will not be a perfectly safe time to do it. We had people saying everyone was going to die, and then it turns out to have a low lethality rate. It didn't look good for the experts. Now we have people saying it is impossible for kids to go to school because, while they are not at much risk, they could be carriers. All of our super bright problem solvers can't figure out how to get a non at risk group, children and healthy people in general, to function while protecting the elderly and diabetic. Is this really impossible? I'd hope the left will also admit the damage to peoples lives during shutdowns is hurting people. It could be argued the shutdowns are hurting people worse than the virus. Maybe the next genius can figure out how to protect the small at risk group.
The key is slowing the spread of the virus. That's how things will stay open.
The key seems to be getting everything open by elections day and stop the testing so there will be no new cases.

Last edited:

LOLOL

We were discussing teachers. And my point was if you’re not willing to go back to work then you have no right to your compensation. You are very brave with your rhetoric on a Messageboard. Fave to face you would not be so brazen, old man.

Uh, yes you can.
icon_rolleyes.gif
How is it a false claim?
Third lie. You said me.

You meaning “teachers” not you personally. I have No idea what you do. Sorry you took it the wrong way.
If you weren't such a fucking retard, you'd know what I do since I've already told you what I do.
I do Not recall. All you leftists sound the same to me. Stupid.

No, you are definitely dime-a-dozen crazy. I cant throw a stone in my home state without hitting an insane right wingnut with all the same, spoonfed talking points as you.
Registered democrat, just voted last tuesday in my state primary [NY] only know that the candidate was a democrat [one of four] but not the name...voting for biden in Nov. while I watch white liberals smother the real candidate with the pillow of PC, and judging from your acumen I would guess the rock you threw went straight up and back down again and missed all the trumpsters, ya know, considering how correct you've been to this point...that rock now looks to have done some permanent damage...I voted for johnson in 16

LOLOL

We were discussing teachers. And my point was if you’re not willing to go back to work then you have no right to your compensation. You are very brave with your rhetoric on a Messageboard. Fave to face you would not be so brazen, old man.
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

Forum List

Back