Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

Fucking George Bush decided to invade a country that didn't attack us and open up a can of worms that he had no idea how to get control of.

And you want to blame Democrats.

You fucked up dude. Stupid too.

And Cliinton attacked Serbia without congressional approval.

And Obama attacked Libya without congressional approval.

And Obama supplied the Syrian rebels with arms leading to the death of Stevens and the rise os ISIS.

And yet not one of them attacked the US.

The US was being attacked in the NO FLY ZONE and Congress did approve of action in Iraq and you find fault with following the COTUS? Really?

Assumes facts not in evidence.

the clown avatars fit the left to perfection.

Everything I posted is in evidence, I just put it into evidence and all of it is true.

You making a statement, "Iraq war a mess" without qualification is nothing more then clown talk.

:link:

The syrian/Stevens connection can only be the one you question so here is one link:

How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria

The official position is that the U.S. has refused to allow heavy weapons into Syria.

But there's growing evidence that U.S. agents — particularly murdered ambassador Chris Stevens — were at least aware of heavy weapons moving from Libya to jihadist Syrian rebels.

In March 2011 Stevens became the official U.S. liaison to the al-Qaeda-linked Libyan opposition, working directly with Abdelhakim Belhadj of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group — a group that has now disbanded, with some fighters reportedly participating in the attack that took Stevens' life.

Read more: How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria - Business Insider

You can choose to ignore her. You think Goebbels acted alone? Neither does the left. If Coulter bothers you it doesn't say much for your beliefs.
She 's a fifth-columnist, stirring dissension in an attempt overthrow the legitimately elected government.

I doubt Ann Coulter has any desire to overthrow the legitimately elected Senate or the legitimately elected House of Representatives. She might have such desire with the fraudulently elected President.

(even if we don't know the true cause).

you liberliars say it is human caused, THAT is where the LIE lies !

................................ :up_yours: ..........................

I disgaree.

Of course AGW is 'human caused'. There is no doubt of that.

Every time The Sasquatch farts (which I suspect is a lot) it adds to the ambient temperature of the earth's atmosphere and Oceans.

Everything we do adds to it.

The question is -- "How much of the 'warming' is our fault?" Try to get a dimocrap to answer that one (good luck)

THAT is where the lying scumbag, pig-fucking dimocrap filth come in...... They lie.

We've proven they rigged temperature-gathering information and statistics. We've proven they lie at every opportunity.

And they still are.

AGW may be s serious problem...... We just don't know for sure.

But the point is this -- dimocraps are lying, scum-sucking, pig-fucking filth in EVERYTHING they do.

everything

I mean; everything.

They lie when there's no need to lie. It's an autonomic function with them. Dogs bark, etc, etc, babies cry, etc and dimocraps lie...... ALL of them.

Their lying doesn't mean that there isn't problem with -- Whatever it is they're lying about. There may very well be..... But dimocraps are just such LYING SCUM that nobody believes them anymore.

I wouldn't ask a dimocrap the time of day. He'd probably lie about it reflexively.

dimocraps eat, breathe, shit and propagate lies in EVERYTHING they do.

everything. It's part of their nature. It's why one should NEVER do business with them -- They lie.

It's why they can't be trusted with -- Anything. Their lying, their deception, their dishonesty follows them into EVERY endeavor in their lives... They just can't leave it behind.

Where a Conservative can. Our politics doesn't dictate the way we treat people, it doesn't determine how we do our jobs, it doesn't preclude us from being honest and forthright with people....

It does with dimocraps. dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

ALL of them, people. Every last one of them.

That's not to say there aren't asshole Conservatives. There are. A few. Maybe more than a few but it's not an ingrained part of our culture like it is with dimocrap scum

But it's not because of Conservative politics. They're just assholes ot thieves or whatever.

But with dimocraps? It's 100% with them. Believe it.

I can't think of anything the dimocraps are telling the truth about.

Even the ACA which I was, and still am all for, dimocraps lied their asses off to get it through. And continure to lie about it.

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening but guess what? dimocraps lie about that too. Lie after lie after lie. Could it be because we're just coming out of an Ice Age? Could it be because of that big yellow blob in the sky some call the Sun? Could it be.....

dimocraps lie.

They wake up in the morning lying, they go to bed at night lying and all through they day -- They lie. It's all they know how to do.

Maybe if they'd harness some of that energy they expend on lying and use it for constructive means, we could get some good things done in this Country.

But, for the scum of the earth dimocraps, lying is just so much easier, isn't it?

Ummmm...okay, you totally just contradicted yourself here.

"Every liberal cause is BASED on a lie"

Global Warming? Sure, you'd have to be an idiot to deny it isn't happening

Okay...so if the liberal cause of Global Warming is "based" on a lie....how can you be an idiot to deny it isn't happening.

Obviously, you have not read the entire paragraph in the post you quote.

Yes I have, I'm all ears, fill me in on what I'm missing here...

I will not presume to speak on the behalf of Edgetho, but I think he implied that the undeniable warming is due to the Sun.

Okay, that's fine and dandy, but Global Warming is still happening....so how is the liberal cause of Global Warming "based" on a lie if it is indeed happening (even if we don't know the true cause).

Libs lied about the cause, they lie when they say if we only destroy our economies we can some how fix it. That's just another example of the arrogance of the left to think they can change nature. They think they can fix anything, if they can only steal enough money from other people.

Funny, not a single liberal "cause" was listed from the link.

Abolish the minimum wage
Bomb the entire Middle East
Throw millions of Americans off their health care, including Ted Cruz and family
Limit the rights of gays, blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and women
Add "magical creation" and "young earth" and "God controls the climate" to the science curriculum
Change Social Security into something not Social Security
Change Medicare into a voucher program which is not Medicare
Cut food stamps and other programs that would help the poor
Pass policies that would encourage widening of the income gap

Which policies will the GOP run on that will appeal to the majority of Americans US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

But when I list Republican policies, no one can deny a single one.

(even if we don't know the true cause).

you liberliars say it is human caused, THAT is where the LIE lies !

................................ :up_yours: ..........................

I disgaree.

Of course AGW is 'human caused'. There is no doubt of that.

Every time The Sasquatch farts (which I suspect is a lot) it adds to the ambient temperature of the earth's atmosphere and Oceans.

Everything we do adds to it.

The question is -- "How much of the 'warming' is our fault?" Try to get a dimocrap to answer that one (good luck)

THAT is where the lying scumbag, pig-fucking dimocrap filth come in...... They lie.

We've proven they rigged temperature-gathering information and statistics. We've proven they lie at every opportunity.

And they still are.

AGW may be s serious problem...... We just don't know for sure.

But the point is this -- dimocraps are lying, scum-sucking, pig-fucking filth in EVERYTHING they do.

everything

I mean; everything.

They lie when there's no need to lie. It's an autonomic function with them. Dogs bark, etc, etc, babies cry, etc and dimocraps lie...... ALL of them.

Their lying doesn't mean that there isn't problem with -- Whatever it is they're lying about. There may very well be..... But dimocraps are just such LYING SCUM that nobody believes them anymore.

I wouldn't ask a dimocrap the time of day. He'd probably lie about it reflexively.

dimocraps eat, breathe, shit and propagate lies in EVERYTHING they do.

everything. It's part of their nature. It's why one should NEVER do business with them -- They lie.

It's why they can't be trusted with -- Anything. Their lying, their deception, their dishonesty follows them into EVERY endeavor in their lives... They just can't leave it behind.

Where a Conservative can. Our politics doesn't dictate the way we treat people, it doesn't determine how we do our jobs, it doesn't preclude us from being honest and forthright with people....

It does with dimocraps. dimocraps lie. It's what they do.

ALL of them, people. Every last one of them.

That's not to say there aren't asshole Conservatives. There are. A few. Maybe more than a few but it's not an ingrained part of our culture like it is with dimocrap scum

But it's not because of Conservative politics. They're just assholes ot thieves or whatever.

But with dimocraps? It's 100% with them. Believe it.
Wow, that's quite the rant. There is help on line.

mental health services online - Google Search

11078203_634195950046920_4957034243555444568_n.png

Damn, it was sure better before those damned liberals emancipated the slaves, gave women the right to vote and put an end to forced child labor!

The lies those evil liberals spread in order to secure these objectives are downright evil. The idea that each and ever person deserves the same opportunity to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is just so vile that I can't imagine anybody falling for it.

Obviously, you have not read the entire paragraph in the post you quote.

I will not presume to speak on the behalf of Edgetho, but I think he implied that the undeniable warming is due to the Sun.

Okay, that's fine and dandy, but Global Warming is still happening....so how is the liberal cause of Global Warming "based" on a lie if it is indeed happening (even if we don't know the true cause).

Maybe because Democrats lie by claiming that the warming is caused by you and me, driving vehicles that are far more fuel efficient than those of 30 years ago, you and me using precious resources drawn from the Earth - like coal and oil - you and me have our comfort at the expense of the third world, and many other similar lies promoted by hypocrites living in multimillion dollar, 30,000 sq foot homes and flying private jets and became billionaires by bamboozling and scaring saps like you.

I ask you, and if you don't know the answer, ask Al Gore or Bill Maher, if "we don't know the true cause" of global warming/climate change, how come they and obedient acolytes like you want humans to go back to caves and candles.

The way I look at it every ounce of CO2 I put in the air is food for the plants and trees and the grass and the Hell with scare monger crying about what MIGHT happen 100 years from now.

You have no proof it isn't caused by humans, so it's literally impossible to call it a "lie" if no one knows.

So now science is based on disproving a negative? Really?

Damn, it was sure better before those damned liberals emancipated the slaves, gave women the right to vote and put an end to forced child labor!

The lies those evil liberals spread in order to secure these objectives are downright evil. The idea that each and ever person deserves the same opportunity to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is just so vile that I can't imagine anybody falling for it.

Is your middle name 'stupid'?

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Susan B Anthony was a lifelong Republican. Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican.

dimocrap scum are, and have always been, racist scum. They've just switched from anti-black to anti-white.

Maybe because Democrats lie by claiming that the warming is caused by you and me, driving vehicles that are far more fuel efficient than those of 30 years ago, you and me using precious resources drawn from the Earth - like coal and oil - you and me have our comfort at the expense of the third world, and many other similar lies promoted by hypocrites living in multimillion dollar, 30,000 sq foot homes and flying private jets and became billionaires by bamboozling and scaring saps like you.

I ask you, and if you don't know the answer, ask Al Gore or Bill Maher, if "we don't know the true cause" of global warming/climate change, how come they and obedient acolytes like you want humans to go back to caves and candles.

The way I look at it every ounce of CO2 I put in the air is food for the plants and trees and the grass and the Hell with scare monger crying about what MIGHT happen 100 years from now.

You have no proof it isn't caused by humans, so it's literally impossible to call it a "lie" if no one knows.

/facepalm....

You can say it isn't proven, you can't call it a lie.

Is your middle name 'stupid'?

Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. Susan B Anthony was a lifelong Republican. Martin Luther King Jr was a lifelong Republican.

dimocrap scum are, and have always been, racist scum. They've just switched from anti-black to anti-white.

My middle name is Joseph.

My S.A.T. score taken in 1972 (before it was changed to make it easier) was 1460, and I was accepted to Stanford University, so I would say no, I am not stupid.

In fact, of the two of us, I am apparently the only one who realizes ideology and political affiliation are not the same thing.

What a load of crap, you're all for liberty and the pursuit of happiness as long as it fits your definition, you don't think individuals have a right to define it for themselves. Group think compliance is not liberty.

What a load of crap, you're all for liberty and the pursuit of happiness as long as it fits your definition, you don't think individuals have a right to define it for themselves. Group think compliance is not liberty.

Hey, thanks for telling me what I think, little culture warrior.

I have spent 60 years not knowing what I think, so appreciate your kind offer to clue me in.

My middle name is Joseph.

My S.A.T. score taken in 1972 (before it was changed to make it easier) was 1460, and I was accepted to Stanford University, so I would say no, I am not stupid.

In fact, of the two of us, I am apparently the only one who realizes ideology and political affiliation are not the same thing.

My Cousin graduated from Cornell.... With honors.

He is one of the dumbest fucks I've ever known. Can't keep a wife, can't hold down a job, refuses to take care of anything, has no self-respect, gets fired from one teaching job (the only thing he can do, too stupid to do anything useful) after another for not showing up......

Is that you, Richard? Call your mom, she's worried about you

/facepalm....

You can say it isn't proven, you can't call it a lie.

The lie is saying the science is settled, you know the libs favorite thing to say when they want it to appear that their right and no further discussion is needed and their draconian measures are the ONLY ANSWER.

Forum List

Back