Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" in favor of Hamas and Iran?

Is Supporting Hamas or "Palestinians" Progressive?

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They don't know why, those sheeple were simply told what to think and say during indoctrination. Never try to apply logic to the fruitcake left.

Do you talk like this in real life??? Do you ever leave thee house or do you sit there in front of the TV absorbing the lies you're being fed.

Indoctrination???? I seem to have missed that. Is that where you all went to Trump rallies chanting USA! USA! and "Lock her UP!!!".

The left doesn't do rallies. The left does town hall meetings where the candidates LISTEN to the voters, instead of rallies where the candidates tell voters what to think.

Except that ^ isnt true. Thats why Israel is going to be just fine.

What isn't true???

IMHO , You are just repeating what MSM wants you to say and believe .
I am just an ordinary white woman with no connections to any party or organisation .
But I know about the full background and recognise fault on both sides .
But I certainly do not have to be labelled anything just because I detest Israel acting like an insane bunch of Nazis and engaged in Ethnic Cleansing etc etc
And despite Piss Pot's latest BS , I dislike the US doubtless using Israel as its proxy force to gain more control of the ME .
Hamas is CANCER OF A GROUP. Notice how this latest war started. It was Hamas crossing a border to murder humans. Please do not have us think you support Hamas.

Do you talk like this in real life??? Do you ever leave thee house or do you sit there in front of the TV absorbing the lies you're being fed.

Indoctrination???? I seem to have missed that. Is that where you all went to Trump rallies chanting USA! USA! and "Lock her UP!!!".

The left doesn't do rallies. The left does town hall meetings where the candidates LISTEN to the voters, instead of rallies where the candidates tell voters what to think.
I spent over 40 years as a loyal Democrat. I did not experience what you claim. They did not show up to listen to us. They showed up to tell us what will happen. Notice Leticia James painted a target on Trump and is keeping her promise. But she is in the total wrong.

Can't force them.. that won't work any better than Zionism.
I think I could do it if I was President.

I would:
  1. Stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC.
  2. Stop all weapons shipments to Israel.
  3. Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.
  4. Submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel the got 90 days to end the occupation, or the decision to leave will no longer be their's to make.
TThenI'd park the USS Ronald Reagan off their shore in the Persian Gulf.

What isn't true???

It isnt Israels job to feed their enemy. You said Israel is raping Palestinians. They arent.

Brainwashed are those who think anyone who has different opinion than themselves, and those others who think just like them
Are the only ones capable of being right. And that is true brainwashing.
There are some on the left and right who profoundly disagree with me on various issues of policy and culture. But they can use reason and critical thinking to competently articulate/write a rationale in their own words to defend their point of view. Such people I can completely respect even though I believe the facts are on my side. Such people are in no way brain washed though indoctrination might be somewhat of a factor.

They are fairly rare among the left and there are also some on the right who can't do that. Those who cannot generally argue via insult, ad hominem, assigned talking points based on extreme partisanship and/or ideology. They couldn't express a reasoned argument to defend their perceptions and opinions in their own words if they had to. But what they say they believe is chiseled into granite and any opposing argument is immediately dismissed. Such are the ones who are brain washed and/or indoctrinated.

And they are programmed to condemn what Israel does while shrugging off or denying or justifying any wrong doing by Hamas. And so it goes.

As is liberal.
Ideology Has Nothing to do With Ideas; It Is Class Warfare From Both Fake Sides

Liberal comes from a Latin term that implied inheriting the ownership of White slaves. Plebeians weren't liberales.

It's totally accurate in describing this "Born to Rule" clique. It's well-known that richkids dominate all campus organizations because they don't have to "work their way through college" and have the time for that.

All Liberal programs, attitudes, and lifestyles secretly benefit the class these spoiled bossy brats were born in, which they make us believe they are against. To start with one example, irrational Environmentalist (Trust-Fund Treehuggers) restrictions lead to artificial shortages, which increase profits for the ruling families. Those Zero-Growth mandates, including conservation and the picknickers' National Parks, are nothing but hoarding by the upper class and its guillotine-fodder spawn.

Well, the American G.Is were indoctrinated by North Korea when they were held as POWs. They were referred to as "progressives" once they graduated to hating America and swearing to the TV how Uncle Sam was the enemy. Hell some of them even immigrated to N Korea to stay as I recall.

The term progressive is an oxymoron.
Your average Korean War veteran is DEAD! I am a Gulf War vet, and I am 63! Most Vietnam vets are dead or dying at a rapid pace.

This may be the last time we back Israel. Put that though in your heads. From 1948 until around now. The changes started slowly under Obama. Or at least came to the forefront. I would not think that under those conditions that Israel will go quietly into the night.

I think I could do it if I was President.

I would:
  1. Stop protecting them with our veto in the UNSC.
  2. Stop all weapons shipments to Israel.
  3. Freeze all Israeli assets in US banks.
  4. Submit a resolution to the UNSC telling Israel the got 90 days to end the occupation, or the decision to leave will no longer be their's to make.
TThenI'd park the USS Ronald Reagan off their shore in the Persian Gulf.
Israel is nowhere near the Persian Gulf you moron!

What isn't true???

The idea is to make Hamas surrender. Not to feed them and send them free movies.

Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" or "Liberals" in favor of Hamas and Iran? It would seem, based on posts that they noisily advocate for "Palestine" and/or against Israel have no actual progressive or liberal values. What are their positions on:

1. Women's rights?
  2. Gay rights?
  3. GLBTQIA+ rights?
  4. Rape?
  5. Torture?
What makes the above "progressive?"
Bullshit, total brain dead bullshit.

Forum List

Back