Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" in favor of Hamas and Iran?

Is Supporting Hamas or "Palestinians" Progressive?

• Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a coinkidink, I'm sure......

mufti.jpeg

1018316866.jpg

EG-AB561_schwam_G_20090924140559.jpg

They're not in favour of either. They're opposed to genocide. They're opposed to the murder of innocent civilians, especially children, and the starvation of an entire people.

It would seem that people who call themselves Conservatives have no such principles. Even the principle of "an eye for an eye", doesn't say "30 eyes for an eye". Slightly over 1000 Israelis were killed. More than 30,000 Palestinians have died. Neither side has any justification whatsoever for what they have done, but the Palestinian people who have died, are NOT Hamas.
This taking sides is killing us, REPS or Dems, HAMAS or ISRAEL, its imposable for everything wrong to be one sides fault.

I think their inability to do critical thinking and/or exercise intellectual honesty that won't allow them to say anything other than the 'company line' i.e. assigned talking points. I have yet had any actually be able to type out or recite a coherent rationale for why they support the progressive agenda. They think trashing and insulting the opposing opinions is debate.

Ditto for why they support Hamas/Palestine and hate Israel/Jews. They recite all these offensive terms like 'apartheid' and 'genocide' and such, but they will not, probably cannot, engage in any kind of give and take discussion as to why those terms are appropriate (which of course they are not.) Such is the way it is with the brainwashed and programmed of the world regardless of which side they're on.
Brainwashed are those who think anyone who has different opinion than themselves, and those others who think just like them
Are the only ones capable of being right. And that is true brainwashing.

Why are people who describe themselves as "Progressives" or "Liberals" in favor of Hamas and Iran? It would seem, based on posts that they noisily advocate for "Palestine" and/or against Israel have no actual progressive or liberal values. What are their positions on:

1. Women's rights?
  2. Gay rights?
  3. GLBTQIA+ rights?
  4. Rape?
  5. Torture?
What makes the above "progressive?"
Have you ever read ANY book on Middle East history or politics? It appears you havent.

I don't know but we can believe them and not a terrorist organization... do you fucking freaks remember 9-11 or not?.... did that pain from that day leave you already?... your anger subsided?...
Traitors all of you libs are fing traitors to the nation...

That was Muhammad Atta and Muslim Brotherhood which is banned in most of the Arab world. Obama bin Laden was a believer..

Are you saying the Israelis haven't said how many Palestinians have been killed?

"An eye for an eye" applies to justice. This isnt a matter of justice, and even if it was, what would you have israel do... go rape, torture and butcher a bunch of random palestinian women? THAT would be "an eye for an eye".

This war is about ending Hamas, which CAN be done. Terrorists will eventually try to rebuild, but its easier to nip that stuff in the bud when they are starting with no money, recruits or infrastructure. As long as there are terrorists freely operating in Gaza, there will be no peace and the civilians can blame their own shit culture for it. The Palestianians should have policing their own people DECADES ago, but they love terrorists, so here we are.

Isreali's are already raping and torturing Palestianians in the West Bank, and they are starving and murdering thousands of Palestian children. More than 15,000 women and children. They word "overkill" literally comes to mind.

Newborns are starving to death. The Isrealis are refusing to allow food, medicine or fuel into Gaza.

Tell me how the Israelis are any less barbaric than Hamas?

"An eye for an eye" applies to justice. This isnt a matter of justice, and even if it was, what would you have israel do... go rape, torture and butcher a bunch of random palestinian women? THAT would be "an eye for an eye".

This war is about ending Hamas, which CAN be done. Terrorists will eventually try to rebuild, but its easier to nip that stuff in the bud when they are starting with no money, recruits or infrastructure. As long as there are terrorists freely operating in Gaza, there will be no peace and the civilians can blame their own shit culture for it. The Palestianians should have policing their own people DECADES ago, but they love terrorists, so here we are.

Bibi Netanyahu has said that Hamas is essential to preventing a two state solution.

Isreali's are already raping and torturing Palestianians in the West Bank, and they are starving and murdering thousands of Palestian children. More than 15,000 women and children. They word "overkill" literally comes to mind.

Newborns are starving to death. The Isrealis are refusing to allow food, medicine or fuel into Gaza.

Tell me how the Israelis are any less barbaric than Hamas?
Except that ^ isnt true. Thats why Israel is going to be just fine.

Forum List

Back