Even Bill Maher has turned on the woke

You said were meaning you acknowledge that those things were systemic racism. Thats good. Now lets look at what those things resulted in. For generations, by law, blacks were oppressed by our system of government. This resulted in the breaking up of communities, the loss of opportunity to get education, jobs, and home/business loans. We are talking about generations. The damage and effects of this gets ingrained into a culture that is riddled with poverty, oppression, crime, and hardships. These things don't get fixed overnight with a few law changes. You don't seem to understand this.

Now if you are looking for modern day systems that have racism ingrained into them we can look at the criminal justice system and voting/elections system.
In 1960 20% of black families had one parent. Today it’s 75%. So are we more racist now than we were in 1960? STFU.

Criminal Justice system isn’t remotely racist. Neither is our voting system. Not my fault people of color vote mostly Democrat and their lives don’t get any better. Self fulfilling prophecy. Vote Republican. Give someone else a shot.

Boy you're just an expert on everything, or do you know everyone in the "woke" movement???? It never ceases to amaze me how you're just the epitome of the well informed modern man.
I am. You be finally realized that. Note that I have not been posting as frequently. Work was super busy. Why? Biden sucks.

Maher agrees with me as does the majority of logical people but you love playing the boring ass contrarian card
You think contrarian is boring? Do you want to live in an echo chamber or something. Don't like be challenged to explain yourself or think of other perspectives?

In 1960 20% of black families had one parent. Today it’s 75%. So are we more racist now than we were in 1960? STFU.

Criminal Justice system isn’t remotely racist. Neither is our voting system. Not my fault people of color vote mostly Democrat and their lives don’t get any better. Self fulfilling prophecy. Vote Republican. Give someone else a shot.
Well given the fact the the divorce rate has doubled in this country since the 1960s that would make sense. Wouldn't it. Doesn't look to be just a black problem

1665069658823.png

Well given the fact the the divorce rate has doubled in this country since the 1960s that would make sense. Wouldn't it. Doesn't look to be just a black problem

View attachment 706383
But it’s not due to divorce it’s due to women having kids outside of marriage. You completely swung and missed. Divorced still means you have two parents. Dummy. Stats also show that white kids with one parent are worse off than black kids with two parents. But but but racism.

Haha, no I don’t. I do it to stir debate. You just get butthurt when challenged
You don’t challenge. I challenged you and you agree with pretty much all my views when we dig deeply but you play the facade of being a contrarian cause you’re an asshole.

View attachment 706383

Educate yourself you ignorant loser. Fact is the Dems want people of color to continue to have one parent households so they rely on their welfare and continue to vote for them. You’re so stupid it’s amazing you know how to tie your shoes.

Dems want people of color to continue to have one parent households so they rely on their welfare and continue to vote for them.
Idiotic generalization. I don’t know one person that wants what you just claimed. And I know a lot of Dems.

Its true. They have gone insane to where members of their own party are shaking their heads. The November elections are poised to put the sane vs. the insane and those with a (D) next to their names are the INSANE.

Okay this is so stupid. Maher has ALWAYS been against woke. That has been his position for fucking decades.

Okay this is so stupid. Maher has ALWAYS been against woke. That has been his position for fucking decades.
He’s a comedian. They make a living off of making fun of people. It’s not a mystery why he has this position

Yeah but he’s also overtly political about it. It’s something that extends to his serious opinions.
Oh yeah, I’d expect he and most comics would be passionate about it as their careers depend on flexibility to push boundaries and skate that line between offensiveness and comedy

Forum List

Back