Even Bill Maher Has Had Enough of Coronavirus Moonbattery

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Apr122020
We have reached the point where Bill Maher — the guy who essentially sided with Osama bin Laden after 9/11 out of sheer anti-Americanism — is less of a moonbat than the editors of science journals. Here Maher explains in terms that even the intellectual elite might be able to comprehend why it is not racist to acknowledge that the Wuhan coronavirus came from China, or even that China is to blame for it:

The Overton window has shifted so far in the direction of unmitigated moonbattery that Maher almost qualifies as a countermoonbat now. Too bad he had to sneak in that characteristic anti-American dig at the end.

Political correctness jumped the shark when it compelled people to use a euphemism for the Wuhan virus on orders from ChiComs’ tool, the WHO.

On tips from Scott D, Rapinhoe, and Dragon’s Lair.

Apr122020
We have reached the point where Bill Maher — the guy who essentially sided with Osama bin Laden after 9/11 out of sheer anti-Americanism — is less of a moonbat than the editors of science journals. Here Maher explains in terms that even the intellectual elite might be able to comprehend why it is not racist to acknowledge that the Wuhan coronavirus came from China, or even that China is to blame for it:

The Overton window has shifted so far in the direction of unmitigated moonbattery that Maher almost qualifies as a countermoonbat now. Too bad he had to sneak in that characteristic anti-American dig at the end.

Political correctness jumped the shark when it compelled people to use a euphemism for the Wuhan virus on orders from ChiComs’ tool, the WHO.

Hard to believe he says "this is about facts" yet gets so-called "Spanish Flu" completely wrong. Apparently it's not about facts after all.

Apr122020

Hard to believe he says "this is about facts" yet gets so-called "Spanish Flu" completely wrong. Apparently it's not about facts after all.

I noticed that to

Dough boys in the midwest burning cow dung was suspected

I agree with Maher for the most part here. I've never had a problem with calling it the Wuhan Flu or Chinese flu. But calling it the Kung Flu, etc is most definitely racist.

Also, someone should have informed Bill that the Spanish Flu came from a pig farm in Kansas.

Kung flu ...really....

Everybody was kung flu fighting
That pneumonia was fast as lightening

I agree with Maher for the most part here. I've never had a problem with calling it the Wuhan Flu or Chinese flu. But calling it the Kung Flu, etc is most definitely racist.

Also, someone should have informed Bill that the Spanish Flu came from a pig farm in Kansas.

I don't think "Kung" is a race any more than "Chinese" is.

All this malarkey about "racist this, racist that" completely misses the point. Chinese is not a race anyway. It's about the Cult of Ignorance and its death wish for knowledge. We already know this flu can be pinpointed to Wuhan, why would we extrapolate it to "China"? Why not "Asia", still applies. And if "Asia" why not "northern hemisphere", and if "northern hemisphere" why not "earth" (and on and on and on).

Maher himself lists a list of viruses that came from China (if he got them right), which apparently diffuses them ALL into "the Chinese virus". I don't get why we would want to diffuse specific information we already have, into a broad nonspecific brush. That's going backward. It would be like taking that Kansas Flu (dishonestly called "Spanish") of 1918 and extrapolating that into "the American flu", thus requiring the victims in New York and Georgia and everywhere else to take the blame for something we already knew came from Kansas.

I'll never understand the practice of taking reliable information you already have, and tossing it in the trash going "we don't need this". Might as well travel to Brazil with a Spanish phrasebook and expect the locals to compensate for your own ignorance.

Bill Maher has taken many sensible and laudable positions over time. But often his crazy zealous claims
have overshadowed them.

I don't think "Kung" is a race any more than "Chinese" is.

All this malarkey about "racist this, racist that" completely misses the point. Chinese is not a race anyway. It's about the Cult of Ignorance and its death wish for knowledge. We already know this flu can be pinpointed to Wuhan, why would we extrapolate it to "China"? Why not "Asia", still applies. And if "Asia" why not "northern hemisphere", and if "northern hemisphere" why not "earth" (and on and on and on).

Maher himself lists a list of viruses that came from China (if he got them right), which apparently diffuses them ALL into "the Chinese virus". I don't get why we would want to diffuse specific information we already have, into a broad nonspecific brush. That's going backward. It would be like taking that Kansas Flu (dishonestly called "Spanish") of 1918 and extrapolating that into "the American flu", thus requiring the victims in New York and Georgia and everywhere else to take the blame for something we already knew came from Kansas.

I'll never understand the practice of taking reliable information you already have, and tossing it in the trash going "we don't need this". Might as well travel to Brazil with a Spanish phrasebook and expect the locals to compensate for your own ignorance.

Okay, "bigoted" would have been a better word for me to use. "Kung Flu" plays on a stereotype.

Apr122020

I should just add in that I just calculated that right now so far, your chances of dying from Covid are just slightly worse than getting killed by a direct lightning strike!

No....Kung Flu is simply a play on Kung Fu.....time and effort...........it isn't racist to say Kung Flu, it is stupid to say saying it is racist.

No....Kung Flu is simply a play on Kung Fu.....time and effort...........it isn't racist to say Kung Flu, it is stupid to say saying it is racist.

It's BIGOTED 2a. Plays on a Bruce Lee stereotype.

Sorry, it is just a humorous use of words...you moron........Kung Flu is humorous you souless, humorless asshat.

Sorry, it is just a humorous use of words...you moron........Kung Flu is humorous you souless, humorless asshat.

Only a Trumptard would think it's the slightest bit "humorous". Same people who think it's funny to mock Native Americans with an indian war whoop.

Forum List

Back