Did Fauci Lie About the Origins of Wuhan Coronavirus? He Won't Show Up to Explain Himself

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Did Fauci Lie About the Origins of Wuhan Coronavirus? He Won't Show Up to Explain Himself​

28 Jun 2021 ~~ By Katie Pavlich
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci was invited to testify Tuesday at a forum examining the origins of Wuhan coronavirus. Fauci, under fire for potentially perjuring himself in previous testimony about the pandemic, has declined an invitation from Republican lawmakers to attend.
“The left-wing media called it a ‘fringe conspiracy theory,’ Big Tech censored it, activists in white lab coats dismissed it and Democrats ignored it, but there is growing evidence Communist China started the pandemic, covered it up, and is responsible for the deaths of more than 600,000 Americans and millions more worldwide,” Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis Ranking Member Steve Scalise and House Oversight Committee Ranking Member James Comer released in a statement about the forum. “Despite Speaker Pelosi’s efforts to create diversions and cover this up, the American people deserve the truth and are demanding accountability, and House Republicans will insist on getting these answers."
“The American people deserve to know the truth, even if Washington Democrats refuse to seek it,” they continued.
Recently released emails belonging to Dr. Fauci and obtained through a Freedom of Information Act show he was told in January 2020 the virus looked like it had been "engineered" in a lab.
~Snip~

While Fauci is refusing to show up, a number of other important witnesses will attend.

Comment:
Hmm...., the first time in history, Dr. Fauci, the self promoting media whore, has ever declined to get in front of a microphone.
Perhaps they should do a no knock warrant like they did to Roger Stone, or having the FBI arrest FAUCI like they did to 450 people for being at the Capitol on January 6th. No wait!, the CORRUPT FBI only arrests REPUBLICANS.
This guy will be just like Louis Learner. They both should be in jail but will enjoy their government retirement and what other wealth they were able to questionably acquire. Conservatives will never see justice unless they implement it themselves.
Fauci has becoming a problem for Joey Xi Bai Dung. I suspect he will resign his current job and move into some sort of special assistant status and stay there until this all blows over or he dies; whichever comes first. As long as he retains his government employee status the administration can shield him from the Congress and any possible criminal investigations.

Released E-mails prove:

Fauci was told scientific evidence pointed to COVID-19 came from a lab...but Fauci claimed the e-mail was 'too long to read'

On numerous occasions Fauci declared testing was worth the risk of a leak and resulting pandemic

Fauci was funding such research, even after Trump declared he wanted no more money going to such testing

..and more.

“It’s disappointing that Dr. Fauci chose not to testify at our forum on the origins of COVID-19. Dr. Fauci’s recently released emails reveal the very alarming concerns raised by medical experts about a lab leak in February 2020, and that the virus appeared to be engineered. Dr. Fauci needs to testify so we can find out what he knows about the COVID origins investigation, and we hope he will come before Congress soon to provide the American people with much needed answers,".
- Committee Chairman Steve Scalise

I would have shown up were I Fauci, either. I, like he should be, would be in hiding right now.

SORRY TO THE MODS FOR MISSING THIS THREAD, WHICH I SHOULD HAVE JOINED. MY BAD, & THANK YU!

Last edited:
wanna be a dr.--FAKE-i...is nothing more than a QUACK...LIAR...TRAITOR....and should be shot....right next to the scum clintons, and barrag-o...all TRAITORS

Did Fauci Lie About the Origins of Wuhan Coronavirus?​

well-duh-wqpt5w.jpg

Who is funding germ warfare research in China and Russia? IT'S YOU!!!
HARRIS: So we could have sent money-- through EcoHealth Alliance, money could have ended up in the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which might be doing gain-of-function research, and in fact, since they sent a general of the Communist Party army to take over the lab in February 2020. It’s not out of the realm of possibility they’re doing that. Because I do know that money is somewhat fungible, once you send money to institutes, that it bothers me a little bit that we would send money to an institute that might be doing gain-of-function research, especially China. Do we send any money to any sub-agencies or sub-grantees that could be sending money to Russia?

COLLINS: I don’t know the specific answer to that. I think we have in the past, and I don’t know whether we currently do or not.

At this point in history Fauci doesn't even have to defend himself. There is little interest among media outlets to investigate the convoluted conspiracy that might tie Fauci to the people who created the monstrosity much less outrage over allegations of a cover up that ran through the CDC.

At this point in history Fauci doesn't even have to defend himself. There is little interest among media outlets to investigate the convoluted conspiracy that might tie Fauci to the people who created the monstrosity much less outrage over allegations of a cover up that ran through the CDC.
The dems control the levers of power until 2023. In 2023 the GOP should take the House and Senate back, that's when the cover-ups end and the investigations begin.
Then again, I remember the Durham investigation, and the Benghazi Investigation, and the.........

The dems control the levers of power until 2023. In 2023 the GOP should take the House and Senate back, that's when the cover-ups end and the investigations begin.
Then again, I remember the Durham investigation, and the Benghazi Investigation, and the.........

In order for the investigations to find anything, the crimes that Republicans claim Democrats committed have to be real and not just shit Republicans made up, i.e. the Durham investigation and Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

Nothing Republicans claimed happened in either case, actually happen.

That’s the problem with “Democratics’ crimes”. Republican keep telling you about the terrible things the Clintons did but when you investigate nothing is ever found. Ditto Obama and the Bidens.

Of course you being gullible Republicans, when your investigation finds nothing, you claim the “deep state” covered it up.

The Durham investigation found nothing because there was nothing to find. The Obama administration did not “spy” on the Trump campaign.

The Clintons are either the smartest criminals in the world, since there are no witnesses, or even evidence of any crimes they’ve ever committed, or they didn’t commit any of the crimes they are accused of.

If everything you ever did was investigating five times over, and half the country was chanting “lock her up”, I’d run a very tight, very clean ship too. I don’t want to go to jail.

Donald Trump is just arrogant and stupid enough to double down on his criminal behaviour and he should end up in jail as a result. But then a criminal like Trump should never have been allowed to run.

In order for the investigations to find anything, the crimes that Republicans claim Democrats committed have to be real and not just shit Republicans made up, i.e. the Durham investigation and Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

That’s the problem with “Democratics’ crimes”. Republican keep telling you about the terrible things the Clintons did but when you investigate nothing is ever found. Ditto Obama and the Bidens.

Of course you being gullible Republicans, when your investigation finds nothing, you claim the “deep state” covered it up.

The Durham investigation found nothing because there was nothing to find. The Obama administration did not “spy” on the Trump campaign.

The Clintons are either the smartest criminals in the world, since there are no witnesses, or even evidence of any crimes they’ve ever committed, or they didn’t commit any of the crimes they are accused of.

If everything you ever did was investigating five times over, and half the country was chanting “lock her up”, I’d run a very tight, very clean ship too. I don’t want to go to jail.

Donald Trump is just arrogant and stupid enough to double down on his criminal behaviour and he should end up in jail as a result. But then a criminal like Trump should never have been allowed to run.
Ditto obama and bidens. Obama is an Arab that fronted as a black, and joeXi is a CIA puppet (the painting in the White House dining room is the link) who is linked to global drug trafficking complicity, so we’re not surprised when JoeXi called Floyd’s family. There is precisely a Chinese fentanyl problem in Missouri.

LOL!! Saying the democrats did nothing wrong, after Hunter's laptop, emails, and whistleblower Bobulinsky detail the crimes, just shows DC is a "deep state" swamp. Outsiders need not apply. That is Trump's saving grace, the swamp and MSM can't control him. We love that. He makes the right people's heads explode.

Need I remind you of the bullshit "crimes" Trump committed, but didn't? Russia Collusion, emoluments, tax fraud, two bullshit impeachments without crimes, etc.
1625613644839.png

I can see why you want to change the subject from Fauci paying the Wuhan Lab for "gain of function" research for bat viruses, that killed 600,000 Americans and hurt the US economy for a year.

Last edited:

Did Fauci Lie About the Origins of Wuhan Coronavirus? He Won't Show Up to Explain Himself​

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Dr. Anthony Fauci was invited to testify Tuesday at a forum examining the origins of Wuhan coronavirus. Fauci, under fire for potentially perjuring himself in previous testimony about the pandemic, has declined an invitation from Republican lawmakers to attend.
“The left-wing media called it a ‘fringe conspiracy theory,’ Big Tech censored it, activists in white lab coats dismissed it and Democrats ignored it, but there is growing evidence Communist China started the pandemic, covered it up, and is responsible for the deaths of more than 600,000 Americans and millions more worldwide,” Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis Ranking Member Steve Scalise and House Oversight Committee Ranking Member James Comer released in a statement about the forum. “Despite Speaker Pelosi’s efforts to create diversions and cover this up, the American people deserve the truth and are demanding accountability, and House Republicans will insist on getting these answers."
“The American people deserve to know the truth, even if Washington Democrats refuse to seek it,” they continued.
Recently released emails belonging to Dr. Fauci and obtained through a Freedom of Information Act show he was told in January 2020 the virus looked like it had been "engineered" in a lab.
~Snip~

While Fauci is refusing to show up, a number of other important witnesses will attend.

Comment:
Hmm...., the first time in history, Dr. Fauci, the self promoting media whore, has ever declined to get in front of a microphone.
Perhaps they should do a no knock warrant like they did to Roger Stone, or having the FBI arrest FAUCI like they did to 450 people for being at the Capitol on January 6th. No wait!, the CORRUPT FBI only arrests REPUBLICANS.
This guy will be just like Louis Learner. They both should be in jail but will enjoy their government retirement and what other wealth they were able to questionably acquire. Conservatives will never see justice unless they implement it themselves.
Fauci has becoming a problem for Joey Xi Bai Dung. I suspect he will resign his current job and move into some sort of special assistant status and stay there until this all blows over or he dies; whichever comes first. As long as he retains his government employee status the administration can shield him from the Congress and any possible criminal investigations.

whether or not it was intentionally released, our president still downplayed it and slowed the testing down instead of following the advice of scientists.

The delta variant is much more infectious, perhaps 2 to 3 times more infectious.
This variant started in India instead of china, which means china did a really crappy job if this was intentional.

~Snip~

Comment:

Fauci has lied enough and set up enough people to be killed off by this virus that he deserves both criminal charges and a class action against him---he needs to shut up at this point. He's made millions $$$ off this virus that he helped invent.

~Snip~

Comment:

whether or not it was intentionally released, our president still downplayed it and slowed the testing down instead of following the advice of scientists.

The delta variant is much more infectious, perhaps 2 to 3 times more infectious.
This variant started in India instead of china, which means china did a really crappy job if this was intentional.

Put your post in context considering we're discussing Fauci paying the Wuhan Lab for "gain-of-function" of bat viruses to make them more deadly. Do you see the difference between a partisan coverup and the real root-cause?

~Snip~

Comment:

Viruses mutate, just like the flu has so many different strains. Covid mutated in India, there are other variants that mutated in many other countries.
The question is "who paid China for germ warfare research of bat viruses"? That would be Fauci.

~Snip~

Comment:

Viruses mutate, just like the flu has so many different strains. Covid mutated in India, there are other variants that mutated in many other countries.
The question is "who paid China for germ warfare research of bat viruses"? That would be Fauci.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defended U.S. funding for the Wuhan Institute of Virology as a program “to protect American people from labs that aren’t up to standard” in a Fox and Friends interview on Wednesday.

~Snip~

Comment:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo defended U.S. funding for the Wuhan Institute of Virology as a program “to protect American people from labs that aren’t up to standard” in a Fox and Friends interview on Wednesday.

I'm calling bullshit on your link. Never heard of it, and I can't confirm it.
The argument is if Covid came from the lab, not about the Funding of the "gain of function" research, we all know that was criminal, just ask Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back