Bill Maher defends Israel, rips 'liberal media' and 'Bella Hadids of the world'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From the category of "reap what you sow", Bill Maher complains about the one-sided media. I'd laugh at this guy but he's too self serving to care.

You were a member of the cabal that went after Trump constantly, you enjoyed piling on as your China First overlords ordered you. Now, media is all lock and step in one direction, and capitalism, U.S tradition and her allies are the target.

Enjoy the show as you eat your caviar tonight. You made off pretty well by following orders and parroting illogical outrage.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher weighed in on the Israel-Gaza conflict Friday night after canceling last week's show following his positive coronavirus test result.

He quickly took issue with the "liberal media" for its coverage of the fighting.

"One of the frustrations I had while I was off is that I was watching this war go on in Israel … and it was frustrating to me because there was no one on liberal media to defend Israel, really," Maher began the panel discussion.

"We've become this country now that we're kind of one-sided on this issue. And I'd also like to say off the bat I don't think kids understand -- and when I say kids I mean the younger generations – you can't learn history from Instagram," the 65-year-old Maher added. "There's just not enough space."

From the category of "reap what you sow", Bill Maher complains about the one-sided media. I'd laugh at this guy but he's too self serving to care.

You were a member of the cabal that went after Trump constantly, you enjoyed piling on as your China First overlords ordered you. Now, media is all lock and step in one direction, and capitalism, U.S tradition and her allies are the target.

Enjoy the show as you eat your caviar tonight. You made off pretty well by following orders and parroting illogical outrage.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher weighed in on the Israel-Gaza conflict Friday night after canceling last week's show following his positive coronavirus test result.

He quickly took issue with the "liberal media" for its coverage of the fighting.

"One of the frustrations I had while I was off is that I was watching this war go on in Israel … and it was frustrating to me because there was no one on liberal media to defend Israel, really," Maher began the panel discussion.

"We've become this country now that we're kind of one-sided on this issue. And I'd also like to say off the bat I don't think kids understand -- and when I say kids I mean the younger generations – you can't learn history from Instagram," the 65-year-old Maher added. "There's just not enough space."
Politically correct fads are nothing new and do seem to be a MONOPOLY OF THE
self styled "LIBERAL" kiddies. The a la mode thing I find risible is the overflow of the
fad to the politically ambitious geriatric crowd. Reminds me of old ladies in the 60s who
decided to wear fishnet stockings and mini--skirts

self styled "LIBERAL" kiddies. The a la mode thing I find risible is the overflow of the
fad to the politically ambitious geriatric crowd. Reminds me of old ladies in the 60s who
He knew that Trump was pro-American and pro-Israel. He knew that Trump supported freedom of religion and the U.S traditional allies in the M.E and elsewhere. Why did he believe that Trumps enemies would support anything but those policies which ran contrary to Trump? The same enemies Trump had are running the same media outlets.

Now Judaism and Christianity is being mercilessly attacked. In some cases, citizens violently assaulted for their religious beliefs. China is arming Iran while America is changing course on Trumps tough policies there. This is not what Western values should be supporting.

I don't know all of the answers, especially in a place as extremely divided and historic as the Middle East, but, if Maher believed the bias against Israel would be less profound with Trump not in office, he is really naive. He contributed to this bias indirectly when he attacked Trump.

Maybe media should focus on policies and debate those rather than trying to destroy a man by any means necessary to assist the super-wealthy to continue to undermine these traditional values while siding with a nation who intends to replace America as the global leader.

He knew that Trump was pro-American and pro-Israel. He knew that Trump supported freedom of religion and the U.S traditional allies in the M.E and elsewhere. Why did he believe that Trumps enemies would support anything but those policies which ran contrary to Trump? The same enemies Trump had are running the same media outlets.

Now Judaism and Christianity is being mercilessly attacked. In some cases, citizens violently assaulted for their religious beliefs. China is arming Iran while America is changing course on Trumps tough policies there. This is not what Western values should be supporting.

I don't know all of the answers, especially in a place as extremely divided and historic as the Middle East, but, if Maher believed the bias against Israel would be less profound with Trump not in office, he is really naive. He contributed to this bias indirectly when he attacked Trump.

Maybe media should focus on policies and debate those rather than trying to destroy a man by any means necessary to assist the super-wealthy to continue to undermine these traditional values while siding with a nation who intends to replace America as the global leader.

while your post contains TRUTHS-----I do not believe that it was the intention of
BILL MAHER to make create an effect on the mess in the middle east. For the record--
IMEO (in my exalted opinion) our present problem in the Middle east is BIDEN ----
and it was not OBAMA

Bill Maher is old fashion. He’s not even funny anymore. He’s like on the same level as Dennis Miller.
His show is constant whines
I record his show because I like to zip ahead through the monologue and see who the guests are. And if the guests aren’t any good, then I just delete it

It’s really hard for me to have an opinion on Israel or the Palestinians because I just don’t know anything about them. But I did read that the Palestinians don’t have an airport and they don’t have a shipping port. And they get all their electricity from Israel and Israel turns it off every time they get mad at the Palestinians. I read living in Gaza is like living in a big giant prison camp
Well if anybody knows prison camps, I guess it would be the Israelis.
It would be nice if they could just get along.

I record Bilmar and watch the show, but lately I just speed through the monologue because his jokes are not only so old fashion but they’re really dumb.
So I speed through the monologue to watch the guests. Because he has very conservative and very liberal guests and every kind of guest in between.

so Greg Gutfeld’s show on Fox has been out performing Jimmy Kimmel and other late-night shows. So I tried watching a few episodes of Greg Gutfeld but it’s just so unfunny.
The reason Greg Gutfeld shows not funny it’s because he doesn’t tell any jokes. He just says things like Joe Biden has dementia and Nancy Pelosi‘s as old and ugly as an apple doll

now this is a joke my grand nephew sent me. And that made me laugh:
A blind guy walks into a bar...and a table....and a chair...

Forum List

Back