Evangelical Prophet Predicts Trump Will Serve 2nd Term And Barron Will Also Be President

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

And there you have it -- from God's unseen mouth to Jeff Jansen's ears -- Trump will win re-election in 2020 and not only that; but God also told him that Barron Trump will also go down as one of the greatest presidents in history....not much more I need to add to that type of sycophantic lunacy other than....

He is one of many so-called Christian evangelical prophets who claim God told them that Trump will win because Trump is Jesus and everyone else is evil, blah blah blah....Who will tell them that God has no say-so in who wins any election??

And there you have it -- from God's unseen mouth to Jeff Jansen's ears -- Trump will win re-election in 2020 and not only that; but God also told him that Barron Trump will also go down as one of the greatest presidents in history....not much more I need to add to that type of sycophantic lunacy other than....

He is one of many so-called Christian evangelical prophets who claim God told them that Trump will win because Trump is Jesus and everyone else is evil, blah blah blah....Who will tell them that God has no say-so in who wins any election??
I predict Hunter Biden will become the first president of the People's Republic of America.

If Trump serves a 2nd term, it will not be because these douches' prophecy.

Fate will determine whether Trump serves again, praise Woden.

If Trump serves a 2nd term, it will not be because these douches' prophecy.

Fate will determine whether Trump serves again, praise Woden.

Well, I "woden't" bet on it.

Bet you Trump's cult believes every word of it...

Leave Baron alone. He is a kid. Why bring him into a nonsense political discussion.

None of us knows why this Jeff Jansen chose to drag 14-year-old Baron into these crazy political discussions. I guess people have to confront this Jansen about this.

Forum List

Back