RIP Jada Willingham aged 5

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1607615578275.png

Shot in the face by her 5 year old best friend. Another victim of Americas senseless obsession with guns. The gun owner has been arrested and charged over this. He needs to be sent away for a very long time.

View attachment 427376

Shot in the face by her 5 year old best friend. Another victim of Americas senseless obsession with guns. The gun owner has been arrested and charged over this. He needs to be sent away for a very long time.

What really bothers you is what you have deemed; “America’s senseless obsession with guns”. I’ll bet that while you hate all guns-which is your perogative and nothing wrong with that - you are more willing to accept bad guys with guns as opposed to lawful gun owners. Lawful gun owners is what really pisses you off.

What can we say? Irresponsible gun owners pay consequences.

Tommy doesn't see people who kill children with knives as a problem (hundreds per year)
Tommy doesn't see people who run over crowds of children with a truck as a problem (one is too many per year)
Tommy doesn't see child trafficking as a problem (THOUSANDS per year)
Tommy doesn't see child abuse as a problem (TENS of THOUSANDS per year)

But Tommy, being pro-authoritarianism loves to shout out from the tallest buildings the handful of times a child is the victim of a shooting

This is a terrible thing that occurred and the parents should face some legal repercussions. That said, I am not willing to give up my rights and liberties b/c other people are reckless and/or feckless.

View attachment 427376

What really bothers you is what you have deemed; “America’s senseless obsession with guns”. I’ll bet that while you hate all guns-which is your perogative and nothing wrong with that - you are more willing to accept bad guys with guns as opposed to lawful gun owners. Lawful gun owners is what really pisses you off.
I imagine that the owner of this gun was a "legal owner". And now a 5 year old is dead. It was her misfortune to be born American. If she was Welsh or French or German she would be writing to Santa today.

View attachment 427376

No, she was the victim of the negligent behavior of someone who should never have owned a gun.

I own a small arsenal and, with the exception of the two instances where I used a legally carried firearm to protect myself and my loved ones, those guns have never shot anyone; certainly not accidentally...

Last edited:

View attachment 427376

I imagine that the owner of this gun was a "legal owner". And now a 5 year old is dead. It was her misfortune to be born American. If she was Welsh or French or German she would be writing to Santa today.
You mean if she was WHITE she would be writing to Santa today. Yes. It's true. It is an ugly truth. Black people kill each other at an astounding rate. They kill black children at an unprecedented rate. If they can't kill them in the womb they muder them in their beds.

What can we say? Irresponsible gun owners pay consequences.

Tommy doesn't see people who kill children with knives as a problem (hundreds per year)
Tommy doesn't see people who run over crowds of children with a truck as a problem (one is too many per year)
Tommy doesn't see child trafficking as a problem (THOUSANDS per year)
Tommy doesn't see child abuse as a problem (TENS of THOUSANDS per year)

But Tommy, being pro-authoritarianism loves to shout out from the tallest buildings the handful of times a child is the victim of a shooting
None of those kill 40,000 per year. I remember a primary school massacre a few years ago. Wasn't the owner of the killing weapon a white female who taught at the school and the killer her son who also' killed her, and himself.

Face up to your insecurities and get rid of guns. Eventually one day they will be taken from you!

View attachment 427376

Check the children getting shot and killed in Chicago and other cities. Illegal guns being used with more frequency vs. that of a legal gun.

View attachment 427376

something tells me you should worry about your own country and let us be,,

View attachment 427376

In a few decades the Islamic people will be ruling your island nation. then the Tommy's will be dealt with.

Yeah, that does suck, and I feel sorry for family and friends for the loss.

But, you could have easily found a story about a citizen's life that was saved by his/her gun.
You will find 100 positive uses with a gun for every bad one.

Forum List

Back