Idaho Health Board members terrorized by Ammon Bundy's anti-maskers

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Boise got a real gift when Ammon Bundy decided he wanted to live just outside of town. He was recently arrested two days in a row for running his his mouth and refusing to wear a mask. Twice, he had to be carried out of the Statehouse.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho public health officials abruptly ended a meeting Tuesday after the Boise mayor and chief of police said intense protests outside the health department building — as well as outside some health officials’ homes — were threatening public safety.​
The request from Boise Mayor Lauren McLean and the Boise Police Department came just a few minutes after one health board member, Ada County Commissioner Diana Lachiondo, tearfully interrupted the online meeting to say she had to rush home from work to be with her son. The board had been expected to vote on a four-county mask mandate in Idaho's most populated region.​
“My 12-year-old son is home alone right now and there are protestors banging outside the door,” Lachiondo said.​
Another board member, family physician Dr. Ted Epperly, said protests were “not under control at my house,” as well. Protesters went to at least three board members' homes, the Boise Police Department said.​
Hundreds of protesters gathered at the Central District Health parking lot before and during the meeting. The protest at the health building was organized, at least in part, by a loose multi-state group called People's Rights. The group was created by Ammon Bundy, an outspoken opponent of mask mandates during the coronavirus pandemic who gained national attention and stoked the so-called “patriot movement” after leading armed standoffs at his father's Nevada ranch in 2014 and at a wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon in 2016. Members of an anti-vaccination group called Health Freedom Idaho also attended the protest. It wasn't immediately known if Bundy attended the Boise protests Tuesday evening.​

Listen here anti-mask idiots. You have a right to peaceful protest. But please don't go to people's homes, frighten their children and disrupt entire neighborhoods. These of ALL people, who are VOLUNTEERS and not politicians.

People have the right to protest. If banging on people's homes they can be arrested but people's right to protest must be protected.

People have the right to protest. If banging on people's homes they can be arrested but people's right to protest must be protected.

There have been three arrests several more on the way for both trespassing and disturbing the peace. IMHO, people have no right to assemble outside a non-political VOLUNTEER'S home, scream, yell, bang on pots and pans, pound on their doors and blow air horns. Scaring neighbors and children who are home alone is a step WAY too far and is not peaceful protest. These are Fascist scare tactics straight out of the Authoritarian Playbook.

There have been three arrests several more on the way for both trespassing and disturbing the peace. IMHO, people have no right to assemble outside a non-political VOLUNTEER'S home, scream, yell, bang on pots and pans, pound on their doors and blow air horns. Scaring neighbors and children who are home alone is a step WAY too far and is not peaceful protest. These are Fascist scare tactics straight out of the Authoritarian Playbook.

People do have the right to protest in the public street. Not even Rahm Emmanuel was able to stop people from doing that.

People do have the right to protest in the public street. Not even Rahm Emmanuel was able to stop people from doing that.

Rahm Emmanuel is a politician. It goes with the territory as long as the protesters are peaceful, not disturbing the neighbors or banging on his front door. These are volunteer health experts. In a case such as this, Disturbing the Peace and Trespassing are especially NOT COOL.

1607615041652.png

Sounds like they were just peaceful protestors.

These tyrants from city hall who want to suppress the protestors god given right to protest should be defunded and the district attorney should release the protestors immediately.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

Rahm Emmanuel is a politician. It goes with the territory as long as the protesters are peaceful, not disturbing the neighbors or banging on his front door. These are volunteer health experts. In a case such as this, Disturbing the Peace and Trespassing are especially NOT COOL.

If they are doing anything illegal they can be arrested. If not, then their right to protest must be protected.

Doesn't that also apply to Anti-Fascists who are acting like fascists?

The learned from your blm and antifa protest.

Well..bro...I gotta tell ya...what's sauce for the goose is gravy for the gander. People should also be able to eat and drink in peace..without people coming to their table and being loud and belligerent. I missed your condemning the various marches through neighborhoods by BLM protesters..shouting and shining lights into people's houses. If you are with me in condemning ALL such sorts of intrusive bs--cool beans. Assholes are everywhere--such is life.
As to the topic...Given the state of the hospitals in the Boise region..it's hard to see that this is an issue. I live 120 miles away..in an all red part of an all red state--and almost everyone is masking now..for the first time.

Boise got a real gift when Ammon Bundy decided he wanted to live just outside of town. He was recently arrested two days in a row for running his his mouth and refusing to wear a mask. Twice, he had to be carried out of the Statehouse.

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho public health officials abruptly ended a meeting Tuesday after the Boise mayor and chief of police said intense protests outside the health department building — as well as outside some health officials’ homes — were threatening public safety.​
The request from Boise Mayor Lauren McLean and the Boise Police Department came just a few minutes after one health board member, Ada County Commissioner Diana Lachiondo, tearfully interrupted the online meeting to say she had to rush home from work to be with her son. The board had been expected to vote on a four-county mask mandate in Idaho's most populated region.​
“My 12-year-old son is home alone right now and there are protestors banging outside the door,” Lachiondo said.​
Another board member, family physician Dr. Ted Epperly, said protests were “not under control at my house,” as well. Protesters went to at least three board members' homes, the Boise Police Department said.​
Hundreds of protesters gathered at the Central District Health parking lot before and during the meeting. The protest at the health building was organized, at least in part, by a loose multi-state group called People's Rights. The group was created by Ammon Bundy, an outspoken opponent of mask mandates during the coronavirus pandemic who gained national attention and stoked the so-called “patriot movement” after leading armed standoffs at his father's Nevada ranch in 2014 and at a wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon in 2016. Members of an anti-vaccination group called Health Freedom Idaho also attended the protest. It wasn't immediately known if Bundy attended the Boise protests Tuesday evening.​

Listen here anti-mask idiots. You have a right to peaceful protest. But please don't go to people's homes, frighten their children and disrupt entire neighborhoods. These of ALL people, who are VOLUNTEERS and not politicians.

Anyone attacked? Anyone hurt?

Progressive violence is speech, Non-progressive speech is violence.

Grow a spine, pansy.

Is he the Bundy that got kicked in the head by a horse?

Is he the Bundy that got kicked in the head by a horse?

No, that was Ryan Bundy. Ammon was merely dropped on his head one time too many. :)

Cliven Bundy's son Ryan tells how car ran over his head when he was seven and left him with severe nerve damage and face paralysis
  • Rancher Ryan Bundy was hit by a car when he was seven years old and the accident caused him to suffer nerve damage to the left side of the face
  • Bundy says it took doctors eight years to find out that a bone sliver had severed a nerve in his brain
  • Since having the sliver taken out he has seen a lot of improvement
  • He and his brother Ammon are currently leading an occupation of a federal building in southeastern Oregon
  • Bundy is the son of Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, who got into a similar standoff with federal officials in 2014 over unpaid grazing rights

Well..bro...I gotta tell ya...what's sauce for the goose is gravy for the gander. People should also be able to eat and drink in peace..without people coming to their table and being loud and belligerent. I missed your condemning the various marches through neighborhoods by BLM protesters..shouting and shining lights into people's houses. If you are with me in condemning ALL such sorts of intrusive bs--cool beans. Assholes are everywhere--such is life.
As to the topic...Given the state of the hospitals in the Boise region..it's hard to see that this is an issue. I live 120 miles away..in an all red part of an all red state--and almost everyone is masking now..for the first time.

I did condemn badgering Moscow Mitch in the restaurant but stood firm with the protesters who those idiots in Florida were aiming their guns at when those BLM guys were merely passing by and didn't trespass.

But I'll try to be more vocal next time BLM bangs on pots and pans, uses airhorns, screams, yells, and pounds on a Republican VOLUNTEER'S home.

All these apolitical health care volunteers were tasked with figuring out was whether to expand the mask mandate to three counties with exceptionally high positivity and hospitalization rates.

I think Oregon did it right. The mask mandate is statewide and we have very few problems. I miss Boise and love Oregon, but if Ammon Bundy moves to the Oregon Coast, I may have to reconsider. ;)

Last edited:

I did condemn badgering Moscow Mitch in the restaurant but stood firm with the protesters who those idiots in Florida were aiming their guns at when those BLM guys were merely passing by and didn't trespass.

But I'll try to be more vocal next time BLM bangs on pots and pans, uses airhorns, screams, yells, and pounds on a Republican VOLUNTEER'S home.

All these apolitical health care volunteers were tasked with figuring out was whether to expand the mask mandate to three counties with exceptionally high positivity and hospitalization rates.

I think Oregon did it right. The mask mandate is statewide and we have very few problems. I miss Boise and love Oregon, but if Ammon Bundy moves to the Oregon Coast, I may have to reconsider. ;)

Washington's mask mandate is state wide too.

Washington's mask mandate is state wide too.

It's really the smart way to do it. Businesses take it seriously too because they face steep fines if they allow people to shop maskless. Up to ten grand and loss of a business license last time I looked. I've seen several booted out of shops and my local Safeway. Zero tolerance.

OMG the lockdown loons must not suffer any adverse reactions from their ill advised actions
Gotta go home and burp my eight year old son while thousands of other sons are stranded at home.

Last edited:

Good for him. People that don't bow to corrupt authority makes your peepee smaller doesn't it.

Forum List

Back