Europe: The Psychological Gap Between East and West.

So would you parse out the religions you believe do not support religious freedom or would you just target individuals for persecution?

Isn’t it better to simply support religious freedom knowing that the constitutions of most developed countries protect citizens from the excesses of any religion?
A cult out to destroy religious freedom should be treated for what it is - a cult out to destroy religious freedom.

That sentiment applies to every monotheistic religious group, be it Christian, Muslim, or Jewish. Every monotheistic group competes with every other religious group to convince everyone that their version of "god" is the only true version.

Christians slaughter Muslims and Jews, Muslims slaughter Christians and Jews, and Jews slaughter Muslims and manipulate Muslims to slaughter Christians; a pattern that repeats throughout the whole history of monotheism.

Sheer stupidity coupled with antisemitism.

No, just stating facts, something you are clearly afraid of, my alethiophobic friend.
You have stated no facts, Islamist.

Islam is quite different than Christianity or Judaism on any of a number of fronts. Far from seeking world domination, Judaism does not even seek converts and it is very difficult to join.

Your quip about Manipulative Jews is pure antisemitism .I see You found a fellow antisemite to agree, though.

Sincere apologies, it seems I completely underestimated the colossal scale of your ignorance of world history. It would take far too long to educate you, assuming I had the time and inclination to do so, but Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s proselytising and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria”; Look up “Spread of Islam”;” The Crusades”,” Wars of Religion”, more recently, look up AIPAC influence in America, with reference to the Gulf Wars and Israeli interference in British politics. Cure your aletiophobia and stop spouting dogma, there's a good boy.

Sincere apologies, it seems I completely underestimated the colossal scale of your ignorance of world history. It would take far too long to educate you, assuming I had the time and inclination to do so, but Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria”; Look up “Spread of Islam”;” The Crusades”,” Wars of Religion”, more recently, look up AIPAC influence in America, with reference to the Gulf Wars and Israeli interference in British politics. Cure your aletiophobia and stop spouting dogma, there's a good boy.

No need to apologize, subhuman, but I might point out that Jews were around for 2000 years before the mass murdering serial rapist created the destructive cult of which you appear to be a member. Perhaps it is all the dedicated inbreeding your cult engages in that is responsible for such mental degradation as you display, but if Jews indulged in proselytizing, logic would dictate there would be magnitudes more of them by now.

Perhaps if those of your cult would spend less attention on all that inbreeding as well as that sick Jew hatred of yours and more attention on improving yourselves, you might find that you no longer need to blame a tiny minority for all your considerable failures.

A cult out to destroy religious freedom should be treated for what it is - a cult out to destroy religious freedom.

That sentiment applies to every monotheistic religious group, be it Christian, Muslim, or Jewish. Every monotheistic group competes with every other religious group to convince everyone that their version of "god" is the only true version.

Christians slaughter Muslims and Jews, Muslims slaughter Christians and Jews, and Jews slaughter Muslims and manipulate Muslims to slaughter Christians; a pattern that repeats throughout the whole history of monotheism.

No, just stating facts, something you are clearly afraid of, my alethiophobic friend.

Islam is quite different than Christianity or Judaism on any of a number of fronts. Far from seeking world domination, Judaism does not even seek converts and it is very difficult to join.

Your quip about Manipulative Jews is pure antisemitism .I see You found a fellow antisemite to agree, though.

Sincere apologies, it seems I completely underestimated the colossal scale of your ignorance of world history. It would take far too long to educate you, assuming I had the time and inclination to do so, but Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s proselytising and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria”; Look up “Spread of Islam”;” The Crusades”,” Wars of Religion”, more recently, look up AIPAC influence in America, with reference to the Gulf Wars and Israeli interference in British politics. Cure your aletiophobia and stop spouting dogma, there's a good boy.

They all bring in the Khazans, sooner or later.

Jews are not permitted to proselytise.

Boy.

Boy.

Once a creature decides to scapegoat Jews for all its own deficiencies, all reason goes out the window.

There are 14-15 million Jews in the world and Judaism has been around for 3500 years. There are now close to 2 BILLION Muslims, and the cult has been around less than half as long.

A person would have to be utterly retarded to think it is Jews who have been the ones adding to their ranks in an aggressive fashion, not Muslims.

So

Boy.

Once a creature decides to scapegoat Jews for all its own deficiencies, all reason goes out the window.

There are 14-15 million Jews in the world and Judaism has been around for 3500 years. There are now close to 2 BILLION Muslims, and the cult has been around less than half as long.

A person would have to be utterly retarded to think it is Jews who have been the ones adding to their ranks in an aggressive fashion, not Muslims.

So

Well; you know his sort. We've run into them so many times.

All of them parroting out the identical prose.

; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria
These examples can't be considered as the ones of forcible conversion to Judaism. At least in Khazaria the role of Judaism is over-estimated. Only a part of ruling elite converted to this religion and there were no forcible convertions of the masses.

Boy.

So

Boy.

So

Those themes of the manipulative Jew are responsible for the extermination of 6 million innocent people.

Subhumans of today repeat the themes hoping for the same results.

Sincere apologies, it seems I completely underestimated the colossal scale of your ignorance of world history. It would take far too long to educate you, assuming I had the time and inclination to do so, but Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria”; Look up “Spread of Islam”;” The Crusades”,” Wars of Religion”, more recently, look up AIPAC influence in America, with reference to the Gulf Wars and Israeli interference in British politics. Cure your aletiophobia and stop spouting dogma, there's a good boy.

No need to apologize, subhuman, but I might point out that Jews were around for 2000 years before the mass murdering serial rapist created the destructive cult of which you appear to be a member. Perhaps it is all the dedicated inbreeding your cult engages in that is responsible for such mental degradation as you display, but if Jews indulged in proselytizing, logic would dictate there would be magnitudes more of them by now.

Perhaps if those of your cult would spend less attention on all that inbreeding as well as that sick Jew hatred of yours and more attention on improving yourselves, you might find that you no longer need to blame a tiny minority for all your considerable failures.

There's really no need to hammer home the fact of your collossal ignorance of history; but as they say, "you can lead a horse..."

Interesting use of language, however, "subhuman"? Did you know the same word in German is "untermensch"; seems you are channelling your deep rooted Nazism, how very dogmatic of you.

Boy.

In the modern era, yes, but that's not true of Judaism in the past, just Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s proselytising and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria" there's plenty of Jewish historians who have written on these topics if you don't believe non-Jewish sources.

Oh, I think you meant to write "Goy", but hit the "b" key by mistake, never mind, easily done as the keys are so close together.

These examples can't be considered as the ones of forcible conversion to Judaism. At least in Khazaria the role of Judaism is over-estimated. Only a part of ruling elite converted to this religion and there were no forcible convertions of the masses.

I never said they were "examples" of forcible conversion, however, they were examples of Jewish proselytisation success stories. Oh, and I agree that Khazaria is the subject of much heated debate on just how "jewish" it was; a debate which doesn't belong in a thread on Europe.

There's really no need to hammer home the fact of your collossal ignorance of history; but as they say, "you can lead a horse..."

Interesting use of language, however, "subhuman"? Did you know the same word in German is "untermensch"; seems you are channelling your deep rooted Nazism, how very dogmatic of you.
What makes you a subhuman is the fact that you are a worthless subhuman and has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

Nice attempt at the trunspeak the Nazi's taught your fellow Islamists, though. You are the one repeating Nazi rhetoric about Jews, not me.

What makes you a subhuman is the fact that you are a worthless subhuman and has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

Nice attempt at the trunspeak the Nazi's taught your fellow Islamists, though. You are the one repeating Nazi rhetoric about Jews, not me.
You used the word "subhuman" (untermensch in German), that's either channelling your own deep rooted Nazism, or alternately projecting your own lack of humanity onto others.

I never said they were "examples" of forcible conversion, however, they were examples of Jewish proselytisation success stories. Oh, and I agree that Khazaria is the subject of much heated debate on just how "jewish" it was; a debate which doesn't belong in a thread on Europe.
I don't think that this can be called a result of prolitezstion. This is more about adopting this religion by some people for some reason.

Judaism is against prolitezation. They think Judaism is for Jews and this is established by God. For others there is Noahide law (if I call this properly).

You used the word "subhuman" (untermensch in German), that's either channelling your own deep rooted Nazism, or alternately projecting your own lack of humanity onto others.
I used subhuman to refer to you, and not an entire group of people.

You are beneath the minimum standards to be considered such because of your sick beliefs, and not your ethnicity.

Boy.

In the modern era, yes, but that's not true of Judaism in the past, just Google “Jewish persecution of early Christianity” and references to Judaism’s proselytising and conversion of others, forced circumcision; look up “Himyar”, “Kahina” and “Khazaria" there's plenty of Jewish historians who have written on these topics if you don't believe non-Jewish sources.

Oh, I think you meant to write "Goy", but hit the "b" key by mistake, never mind, easily done as the keys are so close together.

Don't bother.

:cow:

You are beneath the minimum standards to be considered such because of your sick beliefs, and not your ethnicity.

My sick beliefs? Oh, Ok, so because I believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty, because I believe in the legal due process as opposed to lynch mob justice; because I believe that everyone is entitled to believe what they want unless that belief is used to oppress, persecute or discriminate against those who have different views, I’m somehow “sub human” and my beliefs are “sick”?

Methinks you are projecting again, your posts reveal much more about who you really are and what you really believe in. I pity you.

I don't think that this can be called a result of prolitezstion. This is more about adopting this religion by some people for some reason.

Judaism was a major religion around the Mediterranean basin in ancient times, at one point historians estimate that as much as 20% of the population of Rome were converts to Judaism. Christianity and Judaism competed fiercely for converts until Christianity won out when the Emperor Constantine made it the official religion of the Empire. In the next few centuries, most Jewish converts "re-converted" to Christianity and Jewish numbers declined (Christian persecutions helped to speed up this process) until only the most "devout/fanatical" converts were left.

Judaism is against prolitezation.
Only since medieval times, when it began to turn inward on itself.

Judaism was a major religion around the Mediterranean basin in ancient times, at one point historians estimate that as much as 20% of the population of Rome were converts to Judaism. Christianity and Judaism competed fiercely for converts until Christianity won out when the Emperor Constantine made it the official religion of the Empire. In the next few centuries, most Jewish converts "re-converted" to Christianity and Jewish numbers declined (Christian persecutions helped to speed up this process) until only the most "devout/fanatical" converts were left.

Interesting history...I did not know this, but it makes sense, isnt that also when was decided being Jewish was determined through the mother?

My sick beliefs? Oh, Ok, so because I believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty, because I believe in the legal due process as opposed to lynch mob justice; because I believe that everyone is entitled to believe what they want unless that belief is used to oppress, persecute or discriminate against those who have different views, I’m somehow “sub human” and my beliefs are “sick”?

Methinks you are projecting again, your posts reveal much more about who you really are and what you really believe in. I pity you.
I am not the antisemite spouting the talking points utilized to justify the systematic extermination of 6 million innocent people.

You are.

I didn't know for that. Actually, I thought the quite opposite, that only in the modern times liberal branches of Judaism accept new comers easily.

Forum List

Back