Europe: The Psychological Gap Between East and West.

Hungarians suffered under the yoke of both communism and the Ottomans.

It is only natural for them to resist the machinations of Brussels which combines elements of both.

It's idiotic how Hungaria is addicted in Viktor Orban and his very narrow minded point of view to the world: "Everything for me - nothing for anyone else". Meanwhile Hungaria fights even against the own poor people, instead to try to fight against poorness itselve. Orban makes whole Hungaria to his own Potemkin village. Slogan: "What I do not see is not existing." And the wide-spreaded anti-semitism in Hungaria is a shame for Hungaria on its own, more than 70 years after the holocaust.

I saw a documentary about the plight of Hungarian Gypsies a little while back. It was shameful stuff which Hitler would have applauded.
At some point the EU need to take some action but I am not sure what that should be.

Send the Gypsies to live in Wales. Tommy will care for them as he is a man of action who deplores praying for a solution. Thank you Tommy.

Any idea where your contempt for mankind comes from?

My contempt is for whiners

Idiot. The ancient Greek heroes were continously whining ... and shining.

too lazy to make an effort. What have you done to fix the problem?

Which problem?

Last edited:
Hungarians suffered under the yoke of both communism and the Ottomans.

It is only natural for them to resist the machinations of Brussels which combines elements of both.

It's idiotic how Hungaria is addicted in Viktor Orban and his very narrow minded point of view to the world: "Everything for me - nothing for anyone else". Meanwhile Hungaria fights even against the own poor people, instead to try to fight against poorness itselve. Orban makes whole Hungaria to his own Potemkin village. Slogan: "What I do not see is not existing." And the wide-spreaded anti-semitism in Hungaria is a shame for Hungaria on its own, more than 70 years after the holocaust.

I saw a documentary about the plight of Hungarian Gypsies a little while back. It was shameful stuff which Hitler would have applauded.
At some point the EU need to take some action but I am not sure what that should be.

As far as I can see suggests the so called "Visigrad-Group" (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Ungaria) to be independent and they like to have Austria and Slowenia in their subunion. Macron suggested not a long time ago a kind of mediterranian Union. Then the rest (including England) would be a kind of North-Union (Scandinavia including Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lituania, Germany, Netherlands, England). I guess this will happen when the European nations lose more and more the ability to communicate with each other and continue to be not able to solve the most easy problems together. I wonder myselve why Viktor Orban is not in jail.

Orban tried by the way to install death penalty in Hungaria. If this had happened then Viktor Orban had excluded automatically Hungaria from the European Union. Not all values of the European Union are negotiable.

I am torn between thinking some of these places should be kicked out against the fact that contact be of benefit to those cultures.

The most Brits learned the first time in their life something about the real European Union when the Brexit started - before it was always only a scapegoat for the mistakes of the British politicians - and now GB is not able to repeat this referendum, because the British society is divided in two irreconcilable opposites. And the USA is a country somewhere in the near of a civil war too. So what do you call "benefit"? How to convince everyone from common values as a basics for common deeds? I would say the EU is first of all a peace project - this means "we" will speak with everyone "unlimited" - because to speak is always better than to shoot. But this means not that everything is negotiable or a deal, how the modern world today says.

You should be able to travel and live anywhere in the EU and enjoy the same protections under the law. I would quarantine some places.Ulster for one.

Send the Gypsies to live in Wales. Tommy will care for them as he is a man of action who deplores praying for a solution. Thank you Tommy.

Which problem?

Were the Greeks heroes because they were constantly whining? To be a hero you have to DO something not just whine.

Have you ever contributed an effort to addressing something you felt was a problem or do you just bitch and moan about what others should do?

As far as I can see suggests the so called "Visigrad-Group" (Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Ungaria) to be independent and they like to have Austria and Slowenia in their subunion. Macron suggested not a long time ago a kind of mediterranian Union. Then the rest (including England) would be a kind of North-Union (Scandinavia including Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lituania, Germany, Netherlands, England). I guess this will happen when the European nations lose more and more the ability to communicate with each other and continue to be not able to solve the most easy problems together. I wonder myselve why Viktor Orban is not in jail.

Orban tried by the way to install death penalty in Hungaria. If this had happened then Viktor Orban had excluded automatically Hungaria from the European Union. Not all values of the European Union are negotiable.

I am torn between thinking some of these places should be kicked out against the fact that contact be of benefit to those cultures.

The most Brits learned the first time in their life something about the real European Union when the Brexit started - before it was always only a scapegoat for the mistakes of the British politicians - and now GB is not able to repeat this referendum, because the British society is divided in two irreconcilable opposites. And the USA is a country somewhere in the near of a civil war too. So what do you call "benefit"? How to convince everyone from common values as a basics for common deeds? I would say the EU is first of all a peace project - this means "we" will speak with everyone "unlimited" - because to speak is always better than to shoot. But this means not that everything is negotiable or a deal, how the modern world today says.

You should be able to travel and live anywhere in the EU and enjoy the same protections under the law. I would quarantine some places.Ulster for one.

Your word in gods ear.

Which problem?

Were the Greeks heroes because they were constantly whining?

Yes.

To be a hero you have to DO something not just whine.

A British lady and parliamentarian spoke just a few days ago about her fear to have to speak in front of extremistic football fans. I don't know why extremists in Europe use sometimes the masquerade "football". But I understand her fear very well. It's a real danger. I see a heroe and realist in this woman. Whining and shining is the same in this case for example. Keeps the problem why many people don't see such lights. And why some people never will hear, what she has to say.

Have you ever contributed an effort to addressing something you felt was a problem or do you just bitch and moan about what others should do?

I thought you are an idiot - and now I think you are an abstrahot. The difference is only marginal. Indeed I do not think the first one nor the second one. I lament only the unability of many human beings to be able to think in creative and constructive ways. I hate stereotypes and empty phrases. And I hate it when people try to undermine sensitivity. When someone educates himselve to a lout, then he will often not find the way back to an expressive behaviour with a wide spectrum of positive emotions and ideas in a leisurely round.

Last edited:

Your word in gods ear.

Which problem?

Yes.

A British lady and parliamentarian spoke just a few days ago about her fear to have to speak in front of extremistic football fans. I don't know why extremists in Europe use sometimes the masquerade "football". But I understand her fear very well. It's a real danger. I see a heroe and realist in this woman. Whining and shining is the same in this case for example. Keeps the problem why many people don't see such lights. And why some people never will hear, what she has to say.

I thought you are an idiot - and now I think you are an abstrahot. The difference is only marginal. Indeed I do not think the first one nor the second one. I lament only the unability of many human beings to be able to think in creative and constructive ways. I hate stereotypes and empty phrases. And I hate it when people try to undermine sensitivity. When someone educates himselve to a lout, then he will often not find the way back to an expressive behaviour with a wide spectrum of positive emotions and ideas in a leisurely round.

Stop trying to justify your inability to ACT. You are a weak little thing, full of fear that complains and does NOTHING. Fuck sensitivity, sympathy and empathy. If you feel something is wrong roll up your sleeves and WORK to change it.

Your word in gods ear.

Which problem?

Yes.

Stop trying to justify your inability to ACT.

And now try to tell me the same in my own language.

You are a weak little thing,

Hmm - Netherlanders and Germans are the Massai of Europe.

full of fear that complains and does NOTHING.

Less than nothing, please. I speak with you.

Fuck sensitivity, sympathy and empathy.

Indeed sensitivity, sympathy and empathy are a good base for sexual intercorse. But are you sure you know what "to fuck" really is? Did your Mom speak with you about what bees and flowers are doing to make little baby flowers?

If you feel something is wrong roll up your sleeves and WORK to change it.

Funny idea. I will for sure not drive to the USA, collect all weapons of all criminals and idiots, who are dangerous for all others there - specially for the US-American children - and pack them in a rocket and fire this rocket into the sun. What about if you do so?

Last edited:
So you support cracking down on religious freedom and rights?
Turning a western country into an Islamist hellhole is not a right.

Any sovereign country should have the right to refuse entry to those who wish to destroy its culture and replace it with one that is primitive.
You are not answering the question.

Freedom of all to follow the faith of their choice, and not be persecuted for it.

Do you or do you not support those rights?
When practicing a so-called "faith" involves sedidious political behavior, no.

Just because we call an all-encompassing supremacist ideology a religion, that does not mean that the supremacists should be free to take over.

A country has ever right to place sensible limits on the ability of invaders to just have their way with things.

You and all other jihadists are simply trying to use Western freedoms to destroy it so you turn us from Dar am Herb to Dar am Islam . Once you are successful, there will BE no freedom.

Your faux concern for freedom only extends to your fellow Islamists. Your continual laughing over the massive number of British children your people are raping is proof of this. You simply do not care about the lives nor the cultures of those living in Western liberal societies - only your fellow Islamists.

Yes or no.

You dont get to define what isnt or is a religion. Not up to you.

I will make it a little easier for you. Countries with the greatest degree of freedom are those with secular legal system that recognizes and protects human rights and freedoms. So a person cant claim human sacrifice is part of his faith and practice it and claim religious freedom.
The child rapists you support are following their so-called faith.

Mohammad ordered his fellow thieves torape the females of the lands they invaded and had sex with a very young child, himself.

Dude, the Bible allowed child rape and child marriage. Rape and the taking of slaves was routine and God commanded some pretty bad shit. Old Testement. These are cultures of ancient times and those who continue to justify and practice that are to be condemned for the abusers they are. Unlike you I detest child exploitation and abuse of any kind, whether it is in Pakistan, Uganda, within our own country (Christian priests and minister, or Larry Nasser, who you falsely claimed was Muslim) or currently, the treatment of children at our border. Unlike you I don’t care what the ethnicity, race or religion of the perpetrators are and unlike you, I have talked about it.

The Muslims I know (probably more than you know) abhor it, abhor child marriage, and send their daughters to college. They do not consider child abuse part of their faith any more than you do and none are married to children. They participate in the democratic process, follow the same rule of law that Christians and Jews.

Meanwhile let’s see if we can an actual yes or no out of you. You seem to be following your predictable pattern of insult and make up shit about your opponent to avoid answering.

Turning a western country into an Islamist hellhole is not a right.

Any sovereign country should have the right to refuse entry to those who wish to destroy its culture and replace it with one that is primitive.

Freedom of all to follow the faith of their choice, and not be persecuted for it.

Just because we call an all-encompassing supremacist ideology a religion, that does not mean that the supremacists should be free to take over.

A country has ever right to place sensible limits on the ability of invaders to just have their way with things.

You and all other jihadists are simply trying to use Western freedoms to destroy it so you turn us from Dar am Herb to Dar am Islam . Once you are successful, there will BE no freedom.

Your faux concern for freedom only extends to your fellow Islamists. Your continual laughing over the massive number of British children your people are raping is proof of this. You simply do not care about the lives nor the cultures of those living in Western liberal societies - only your fellow Islamists.

Yes or no.

I will make it a little easier for you. Countries with the greatest degree of freedom are those with secular legal system that recognizes and protects human rights and freedoms. So a person cant claim human sacrifice is part of his faith and practice it and claim religious freedom.

Mohammad ordered his fellow thieves torape the females of the lands they invaded and had sex with a very young child, himself.

Dude, the Bible allowed child rape and child marriage. Rape and the taking of slaves was routine and God commanded some pretty bad shit. Old Testement. These are cultures of ancient times and those who continue to justify and practice that are to be condemned for the abusers they are. Unlike you I detest child exploitation and abuse of any kind, whether it is in Pakistan, Uganda, within our own country (Christian priests and minister, or Larry Nasser, who you falsely claimed was Muslim) or currently, the treatment of children at our border. Unlike you I don’t care what the ethnicity, race or religion of the perpetrators are and unlike you, I have talked about it.

The Muslims I know (probably more than you know) abhor it, abhor child marriage, and send their daughters to college. They do not consider child abuse part of their faith any more than you do and none are married to children. They participate in the democratic process, follow the same rule of law that Christians and Jews.

Meanwhile let’s see if we can an actual yes or no out of you. You seem to be following your predictable pattern of insult and make up shit about your opponent to avoid answering.
Jesus never raped any children, did not endorse sex with children and never endorsed rape. Mohammad, on the other hand, had sex with children, endorsed sex with children and order his warriors to rape.

You have laughed on several occasions about the rape of British children because your fellow Muslims are doing so and so it is obviously YOU who judges such matters based upon ethnicity, race or religion, not me.

Yes or no.

Jesus never raped any children, did not endorse sex with children and never endorsed rape. Mohammad, on the other hand, had sex with children, endorsed sex with children and order his warriors to rape.

You have laughed on several occasions about the rape of British children because your fellow Muslims are doing so and so it is obviously YOU who judges such matters based upon ethnicity, race or religion, not me.
Still cant answer yes or no can you?

Sure I can.

Yes, I believe in National sovereignty. Why don't you?

...… and No, I do not believe unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels should have the power to destroy entire cultures by pumping in millions of primitives who want to replace the existing cultures with their own. Why do you?

Your word in gods ear.

Which problem?

Yes.

Indeed sensitivity, sympathy and empathy are a good base for sexual intercorse. But are you sure you know what "to fuck" really is? Did your Mom speak with you about what bees and flowers are doing to make little baby flowers?

Funny idea. I will for sure not drive to the USA, collect all weapons of all criminals and idiots, who are dangerous for all others there - specially for the US-American children - and pack them in a rocket and fire this rocket into the sun. What about if you do so?

You are a woman. I didn't realize this until reading your last post. Please forgive me it wasn't my intention to be discourteous.

Sure I can.

...… and No, I do not believe unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels should have the power to destroy entire cultures by pumping in millions of primitives who want to replace the existing cultures with their own. Why do you?

She is funny. China imprisons a million muslims and liberals like her say nothing. Rather they argue that we shouldn't make demands on China. Unfair trade practices or imprisoning muslims is China's business and we shouldn't meddle.

Sure I can.

Yes, I believe in National sovereignty.

So do you believe in a Calexit for example? In a sovereign state California without any influence from the USA?

Why don't you?

In Straßbourg the EU parliament is directly elected and In Brussel the managers are installed from the democratic members of the EU. And sure replaces Europe the culture of Europe whenever Europe likes to replace the culture of Europe. The lingua franka in Europe under the Romans was for example Greek - later the lingua franka in Europe was Latin for much more than thousand years - a short time French was the lingua franka - and now English is since very short 50-100 years the lingua franka in Europe - but I fear we will need a new one after the Brexit. I would prefer a kind of simplified version of the Latin language. But why not to go back to the roots and to try to find or to create a simple celtic language?

Last edited:

Your word in gods ear.

Which problem?

Yes.

You are a woman. I didn't realize this until reading your last post. Please forgive me it wasn't my intention to be discourteous.

Better to be a proud woman than to be a male idiot, who has not any insight into human nature, because he prefers to use his negative opinions about women like a sword. But every wise woman and educated man will tell you the same: "Who takes a woman like a sword or with a sword will fall by the own willy ... or by a sister - ah sorry: scissor - without the own willy."

Last edited:

Your word in gods ear.

Yes.

Better to be a proud woman than to be a male idiot, who has not any insight into human nature, because he prefers to use his negative opinions about women like a sword. But every wise woman and educated man will tell you the same: "Who takes a woman like a sword or with a sword will fall by the own willy ... or by a sister - ah sorry: scissor - without the own willy."

"There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither works."

You must be cute because you are just too funny.

Your word in gods ear.
Yes.

Weird. As well the stupidity of this form to avoid critics - as well the cluelessness about women. no: Women are not a superstupid extraterrestrian species, who you have not to understand, because you are pseudo-male idiot. By the way: Do you know what for the white knight on the white horse fought against what kind of evil dragon? Because he liked to win a princess? Totally wrong. He left for a short time his monastery to fight a last fight for her love and her free choice to select her husband on her own free will - without any paternalism from anyone else. Your respectless chatter against women is a shame for the education in the whole orient and occident.

Last edited:

Sure I can.

That wasn't the question. Try again.

Weird. As well the stupidity of this form to avoid critics - as well the cluelessness about women. no: Women are not a superstupid extraterrestrian species, who you have not to understand, because you are pseudo-male idiot. By the way: Do you know what for the white knight on the white horse fought against what kind of evil dragon? Because he liked to win a princess? Totally wrong. He left for a short time his monastery to fight a last fight for her love and her free choice to select her husband on her own free will - without any paternalism from anyone else. Your respectless chatter against women is a shame for the education in the whole orient and occident.

Sometimes dingbats can be endearing. There are other times though they come off as plain stupid.

Sure I can.

She is funny. China imprisons a million muslims and liberals like her say nothing. Rather they argue that we shouldn't make demands on China. Unfair trade practices or imprisoning muslims is China's business and we shouldn't meddle.

You are kind of funny. I have a lot to say on China's human rights violations and have. Perhaps you dont borher to read people's posts before making assumptions.

Why do you suppose Dogmaphobe is incapable of answering a some direct question?

Sounds like you found your white knight. Good for you.

Forum List

Back