ESPN (Vikings): Gia

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
I'm so excited about this Monday Night Football (MNF) matchup on ESPN between the Minnesota Vikings and the Chicago Bears that I thought I'd write a general sports fanfare vignette about modern sports broadcasting and how it offers women a special spotlight on the activity of new age American diaries! Hope you like it (and cheers to the pre-Thanksgiving Eagles-Browns fans this Sunday)

====

I'm ex-CIA. I want to retire comfortably with my wife and kids in America. I like ESPN and NFL TV. I like the Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, and LA Rams. I like watching NFL games on Sunday and on Monday Night Football (MNF) with my wife and kids. I like how it makes me feel! I feel like a nerdy American, and I'm Algerian-American. This is my Facebook selfie.

jag16.jpg

Now, ESPN sports-casting and newsmanship has evolved since the early days of the 1990s. It's evolved since the days of Sports Night and even Jerry Maguire. Today, ESPN news-casters and sports-critics have to respond to the dynamic sports landscape of the NFL featuring many city-themed drama and imagination coupled with hot rivalries and industry intrigue and even marketing intelligence. Today, ESPN crews feature both men and women. This sort of breadth excites me when I consider where I go to find my NFL Sunday-Monday brain food.

gia7.jpg

The upcoming Sunday NFL game between the Philadelphia Eagles and Cleveland Browns is a nice matchup between a Super Bowl champion and a new upstart. Can Carson Wentz handle young hotshot Baker Mayfield? Growing up, I used to enjoy Tecmo Bowl video-games using Browns legend Bernie Kosar and I want to see how Baker Mayfield can wrestle with the struggling Eagles on Sunday NFL.

gia5.jpg

ESPN only broadcasts Monday Night Football (MNF) games, and the major networks, NBC/FOX broadcasts the major games on NFL Sunday. However, I want to see this MNF matchup between the Minnesota Vikings and the Chicago Bears, because this is an under-rated NFL rivalry featuring two iconic teams who've always provided fans great games and intelligence and energy. Who hadn't cheered for the Vikings in the days of Fran Tarkenton or Chris Carter or Randy Moss? Anyone a fan of Kirk Cousins?

gia10.jpg

I'll especially be following the new ESPN anchorwoman Gia. She's very unusual and eccentric and focuses her natural fanfare bias towards the Minnesota Vikings by playing up their history and placing it in the context of modern gaming and games and special events. Gia's top-notch, and ESPN is really proud of her, and she's won a major award for her active and intelligent sports-casting for teams I really like, especially those purple-eating Vikings. Gia's tres victorious.

gia1.jpg

GIA: "I attended a great school and learned journalism and broadcasting and was eager to be a sports diplomat for modern media."

gia2.jpg

Most sports fans want to see fresh male faces on sports-casting TV. They want to see bright and enthusiastic men bring new insights into the great world of the NFL. They want to see the traditional male and the modern male offer differing views on what makes NFL TV really...dioramic!

gia4.jpg

However, me and my wife and kids really appreciate the tone and color that new age female sportscasters like Gia and Erin Andrews bring to the NFL table on ESPN and various sports criticism shows and programs highlighting what both men and women have to say abou new age TV designs. My wife and kids and I like following all this social and psychological drama on TV now (together!).

gia3.jpg

I love sports films and I think about what my wife likes about them as I determine how my ex-CIA life will be shaped into something more homely and more...democratic!

gia6.jpg

ESPN: "We offer a wide range of discussions on what makes American professional football so accessible to a national audience."

gia8.jpg

GIA: "The Minnesota Vikigs are hot, hot, hot, and they can defeat the Chicago Bears who might just be too darn dark."

gia11.jpg

My wife and kids and I therefore enjoy watching men and women work together for NFL TV and make American sports fanfare from home entertainment feel more newsworthy as well as sociable. This is great modern democratic activity for sports consciousness.

gia9.jpg

Who says women have to only be cheerleaders for football? Things have drawn...

gia14.jpg

That's not to forget what NFL cheerleaders have offered us every NFL Sunday-Monday regarding the sheer brilliance of modern American design.

gia13.jpg

My kids like playing with the Vikings on Madden NFL on their Microsoft Xbox.

gia12.jpeg

So that's the story of ESPN, Monday Night Football, Gia, fanfare, and the time I share on TV with my wife and kids. What do you think makes this vignette so American and dictional?

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back