Eric Trump: I Make my 4-Year-Old Say the Pledge of Allegiance at Bedtime Each Night

They defended Putin from Romney's correct assessment of him....because, as Xiden said they were working with them. It was the "more flexible" "reset" policies of the Dems.

Backing out of missile defense programs, freezing aid to Ukraine, not helping arm Ukraine at times, helping spread Putin's propaganda to undermine elections....Putin's puppets
Why didn't you guys elect Romney? Romney also invented Obamacare. I bet if he was POTUS and Romneycare failed you'd be saying we should have passed it.

Armchair QBing I see.

Well, 50% of Republicans disagree with you and 44% of Democrats disagree with you so you're probably full of shit and what you are suggesting probably is the wrong thing to do and so of course that's what you wanted Biden to do right?

Can you tell me the last time Biden did the right thing?
No I can't tell you the last time Xiden did the right thing.

Two-thirds of GOP members see Russia as a military threat, but only 56% of Democrats share their fear. And while half of Republicans say Russia is to blame for the violence in eastern Ukraine, just 39% of Democrats agree.

The majority of Dems don't even blame Putin for the violence in Ukraine.....just crazy stuff, you Putin puppets

Correct. Killing a cow is not murder. Killing a living fetus is. Sorry these unborn babies are such an inconvenience for you, but it does not justify ending their existence.
Says who? It's my body pal. And no, getting an abortion is not murder. But I'm glad you are admitting you believe it is. So then the morning after pill is murder too?

And you won't be happy just cutting the number of weeks you can get an abortion in half say from 28 weeks to 14. That won't satisfy you REPUBLICANS right? At least you are being honest. You won't stop till abortion is made illegal and considered MURDER!

Thank you for admitting the truth.

Why didn't you guys elect Romney? Romney also invented Obamacare. I bet if he was POTUS and Romneycare failed you'd be saying we should have passed it.
what do you mean? He was the nominee of the GOP....he lost in the General Election to Obama, for a couple reasons lies from Reid and company, and Obama's partnership with Putin to help him....in exchange for his promise to be more flexible.

No Romney didn't "invent" Obamacare, he wasn't even in Congress to vote against it.

They defended Putin from Romney's correct assessment of him....because, as Xiden said they were working with them. It was the "more flexible" "reset" policies of the Dems.

Backing out of missile defense programs, freezing aid to Ukraine, not helping arm Ukraine at times, helping spread Putin's propaganda to undermine elections....Putin's puppets
What is Romney saying today?

‘I’ve got morons on my team’: Romney blasts fellow GOP members for attending White nationalist event and supporting Putin​

“Look, there is no place in either political party for this White nationalism or racism. It’s simply wrong … it’s evil as well,” Romney told CNN’s Dana Bash on “State of the Union.” “(Rep.) Marjorie Taylor Greene and (Rep.) Paul Gosar, I don’t know them, but I’m reminded of that old line from the ‘Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid’ movie where - where one character says, ‘Morons, I’ve got morons on my team.’ And I have to think anybody that would sit down with White nationalists and speak at their conference was certainly missing a few IQ points.”

So this year, Republicans defend Russia and Putin. So vote for Democrats this year.

what do you mean? He was the nominee of the GOP....he lost in the General Election to Obama, for a couple reasons lies from Reid and company, and Obama's partnership with Putin to help him....in exchange for his promise to be more flexible.

No Romney didn't "invent" Obamacare, he wasn't even in Congress to vote against it.
The Massachusetts health care reform, commonly referred to as Romneycare, was a healthcare reform law passed in 2006 and signed into law by Governor Mitt Romney with the aim of providing health insurance to nearly all of the residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

He mandated that every citizen in MA had to be insured. It was exactly like Obamacare only in MA.

Which proves my point I've been making about Republicans. They cry if the Federal Government tells them what to do but they let their local and state government legislate them just the same. It's weird. Even more invasive. They let the government in the bedroom and your doctors office.

Says who? It's my body pal. And no, getting an abortion is not murder. But I'm glad you are admitting you believe it is. So then the morning after pill is murder too?

And you won't be happy just cutting the number of weeks you can get an abortion in half say from 28 weeks to 14. That won't satisfy you REPUBLICANS right? At least you are being honest. You won't stop till abortion is made illegal and considered MURDER!

Thank you for admitting the truth.
No it is not your body "pal". Below is an example of the body being affected. And I do admit the truth that killing an innocent is murder. You at least got that right.

1653594729229.png

That's comical, a white man putting the blame of racism at the feet of a black man. What a joke.

Other minority Americans view blacks as much more racist than whites, Hispanics and Asians.
15% say most whites in this country are racist, compared to 27% of blacks.
Blacks see themselves, whites, Hispanics and Asians as equally racist.

Why are you rich enough to be benefiting from Republican's economic policies? Then you must be rich. Why else do all of us poor and middle class people realize the GOP is the party for the rich? Only you white, racist religious Americans see it differently. Why? Because they have conned you with social wedge issues. The rich are all white, you're white, so you think you are one of them.

Notice Trump supporters like you never once got invited to Mara Lago? He hates you people. But he loves the ratings and he loves your votes. Dude, Trump was a Democrat. He just found his best way in was through the dysfunctional GOP. He would have never gotten the Democratic nomination. You fucking idiots. I can't believe Nostradumbass didn't predict Trump. Histler yes but nothing about a Trump. Not even close. So he's probably not the anti christ. Or is he? Or maybe Don Jr is??? Something to think about. Or could it be Ivanka his daughter aka a "great piece of ass" Not my words. Don's own words, about his daughter. "perhaps if she weren't my daughter I'd be dating her". Who says that? Oh yea, Don did, about his own daughter.

And I'm an idiot.
Every candidate who goes to Mara Lago for the Trump anointing has to bring more than $50 k.

Because it is Romney. He is a RINO. Not sure many republicans are a huge fan of his.

Trump is also a RINO. He has no core values. You seem to be a serious, thoughtful person. Why are you supporting a monster like Trump?

Trump is also a RINO. He has no core values. You seem to be a serious, thoughtful person. Why are you supporting a monster like Trump?
I didn't when he was running, but liked the things he ended up accomplishing. Was he "presidential"? Heck no, but I enjoyed his results. What I wouldn't give for a bad Tweet about now.

No it is not your body "pal". Below is an example of the body being affected. And I do admit the truth that killing an innocent is murder. You at least got that right.

View attachment 650088
Like I said before. Life isn't that precious. If you believe it is, don't get an abortion.

1653596068380.png

I kill living fish, chicks, hogs, calves and rabbits and I eat them. I feel bad because I agree life is precious. But I still eat them. I just feel bad. So I agree life is precious. That's why I would only late term abort if the baby was going to be retarded.

My friend's baby was born premature and he looks retarded. I feel so bad for them. The rest of their lives will be taking care of a retard. I would have late term aborted that boy. I don't tell them that. They seem happy or in love with the little thing. I'm sure I would be too if you forced me to have and raise it because I too value human life. But if the doctor told me the baby was retarded at birth and I could, I'd late term abort or MURDER that baby. Best for all concerned.

Or put it up for adoption and you're going to raise it? Bullshit.

I didn't when he was running, but liked the things he ended up accomplishing. Was he "presidential"? Heck no, but I enjoyed his results. What I wouldn't give for a bad Tweet about now.
There are many op eds written about why evangelicals grit their teeth and vote for trump. They say the same thing as you. You got to love the results. If you are con, you got to love Trump because he only served the cons in this country. Pissed everyone else off. He even pissed you off but he did so much for you too that you overlook the criminality.

I'm sure 40% of Russians who support Putin feel the same way. They like the Russian economy/government.

I'm sure conservative Germans loved Hitler for taking on jews and gays too. You seem religious. I bet you hate gays. One of the first things Trump did when he got in office was say trannies can't serve in the military. We knew right away what kind of president he was going to be. You loved it right?

Forum List

Back