Eric holder's DOJ finnaly apologise and admit the IRS singled out the tea party..

Folks should have gone to jail over the Obama Administration's awful IRS abuses. Yet to this day, no one has been held accountable.
Well they are having to pay out $$$$ and issued an apology.

Jail is next. Give this admin time. It will happen.

I hear ya, but it's too late. They got away with it. The GOP could have held them accountable, but it chose not to. And that's because it's run by spineless corrupt Swamp Creatures. No one will ever see a jail cell. Bet on that.
The gop is half the problem.

But Trump isn't a member of that club. Your faith will be restored. He is cutting a huge swath. Don't believe the garbage you hear from the press and the left. This presidency is resetting the country.

Yeah, the GOP desperately needs new leadership. It's time to boot feckless chumps like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.
Yep, they are pathetic, but any new leaders from the Roy Moore - Louie Gohmert wing would be the laughing stock of the country.

Folks should have gone to jail over the Obama Administration's awful IRS abuses. Yet to this day, no one has been held accountable.
Well they are having to pay out $$$$ and issued an apology.

Jail is next. Give this admin time. It will happen.

I hear ya, but it's too late. They got away with it. The GOP could have held them accountable, but it chose not to. And that's because it's run by spineless corrupt Swamp Creatures. No one will ever see a jail cell. Bet on that.
The gop is half the problem.

But Trump isn't a member of that club. Your faith will be restored. He is cutting a huge swath. Don't believe the garbage you hear from the press and the left. This presidency is resetting the country.

Yeah, the GOP desperately needs new leadership. It's time to boot feckless chumps like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.
Yep, they are pathetic, but any new leaders from the Roy Moore - Louie Gohmert wing would be the laughing stock of the country.

Yeah, i'm always very wary of religious-fanatics. They're the types that would gladly start WWIII because "God told them too." They're not the answer.

Forum List

Back