How Many Times Are We Going to Let the FBI and DOJ Break the Law?

I was never for the abuse of power that was granted to the Federal Government and it should be repealed and many agencies should be consolidated into one…

We have become a nanny state nation with it foot heading toward being like China and once we go there, well we will discover true tyranny.

I have warned for two decades China rise would be the fall of America and after the release of the Virus and the Pandemic raging on I see where we are heading.

Be warned and what will come is nothing anyone want but many on the left will cheer it on until they realize how their children and grandchildren will be forced to pay for it…

I have sat for many years watching society make it ignorant choices and let me say I did vote for Biden but my vote was voided out here in Texas and thankfully Texans had more sense than I did…

Once the left get rid of the Electoral College, Second Amendment and water down the First Amendment you will see the true tyranny that will come.

It will happen because the youth has been brainwashed to believe their only way to survive is to give up those freedoms granted by that piece of paper and they will do so when starving and fearing for their lives.

So we as a society are heading into a new era of darkness and let me be clear America fall is happening and Biden is the one that will send us down this dark path…

Let just pray future generations will learn from our stupidity, but then again we keep on repeating the same mistake over and over, so I doubt it…
You were right I was wrong...

I AM UNCOVERING NEW POSSIBLE ABUSES, through my investigation it seems the left is still desperately trying to set itself up to spy on Political rivals and trying to create fake ties/scandal situations to con the judges and courts into getting fisa permissions to use to spy on rivals & against people they want to censor or create an image of to thwart and taint what they say (ad hominem tactic).
I am uncovering how they are doing this new wave of Fisa Abuses.
1) They try and get/trick people to call a phone number of a charged criminal.
2)they take this phone record to the Fisa court to give them legal grounds to spy on U.S. citizens.
3)They use both to spy and spin fake ties scandal like they did to politicians on the judicial committee to intimidate them and force them out and away from all Hunter and Joe Biden investigations.
4)they save it in their back pocket to forge more tie ins to those people as well as for political spin.
Some Bad actors in the FBI are still involved in this, the morons while scouting for info,
"have been made" through not thoroughly whitewashing their online personal agent in training info and using phone numbers of Navy employees that are not registered to the agent nor registered to someone of the same gender or region. =Amateurs!

It's not gonna stop till an AG with brass round thingies makes it stop and Garland is vengefully corrupted, so it aint gonna be him.

Republican representatives need to stand up and bring Wray up on charges for refusing to turn over evidence and place Garland under oath and question him again....they could also move to end the patriot act if they take control until congress and the senate can work out a way to ensure that politics will never abuse it again...
Gotta get rid of that NDAA which was ovomits expansion on taking our rights away after baby Bush started. Toss Patriot act, eliminate DHS. Funny Asscroft had it written and printed, distributed, within a month after the Patriot act. And of course too many words and no one read in Congress it before passing it. Then Asscroft disappeared never to be heard of again.

Repubs do something? Yeah right, gonna rain gold manna tomorrow too.

I'm 67. always been disgusted with DNC. Well RNC is severely failing in my eyes too, has been for too long now. What's my choice, Independent? Get a candidate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back