Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full transparency, I don't buy this narrative at all. I just think it's weird how Trump supporters use this as a means by which to defend him.

Because by defending him this way, they admit that he ignored rape when he could have done something about it.
how did he know there was rape?

what could he do? he wasn’t the DA of NY, or head of the federal executive branch…unlike clinton

when trump was, he prosecuted him

Clinton got backrubs from slaves

Vance worked to protect Epstein, even tried to keep him from having to register in NY after his FL conviction

Yep, but I brought official FAA records showing Slick's Willy was on Pedo Epstien's Lolita Express 26 times.

You brought nothing, liar.

You lose again. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:
LOL

False. You only posted 12 such records. So according to you, you're now calling yourself a liar.

:lmao:

No. You’re a partisan. So naturally, you’re blind to the truth.
Cries the idiot making up reasons for why Clinton flew on Epstein's jet.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes certainly there are No Implications from flying on a plane that makes trips where underage sex is available.
Not one conclusion or even supposition can be drawn from that
Lib 101
You realize you're implying Trump raped underage girls.

Just as I suspected if a woman says a republican did something, you DEMAND we believe her. But if a woman says a democrat did something then you need more evidence.
LOLOL

Lying con, the wo.an who said Clinton did something said the something he did was ear dinner.

Somehow, your deformed brain translated that into she said he had sex with an underage girl.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

Ask the other posters here claiming Trump kicked him out because he was a predator.

But didn’t tell anyone.

I have no idea what Trump knew (or Clinton).
he kicked him out because of complaints made. Trumps job wasn’t to investigate if they were true, nor to prosecute…nor even report it to law enforcement…that was the job of the alleged victims. He merely did what he could do, and kicked him out

meanwhile, Vance and other dems in law enforcement protected him

he kicked him out because of complaints made.
Complaints about him being a predator.

Not to mention he said on tape that Jeff likes young women.

Raises hairs on the back of my neck. Super creepy.

If you suspect someone is a predator, I think it’s the right thing to report them to police. Maybe you disagree.

Hey... maybe the Orange Baboon-God grabbed an Epstein pedophilia victim a little girl by her Make America Perverted Great Again red cap?

Trump stating that some of Epstein's girls are "a little young" doesn't mean anything. Did he check their ID cards or something? The link you provided is over 2 years old. If Trump was in any way implicated, we would have known by now.

Just one more nothing burger rehashed by the left, because they're so terrified of him. I don't care what it is. After witnessing what the left said and did for four years under Trump, I give absolutely no credence to anything they come up with. They should all be devoured like that little boy who cried "Wolf."
And I give absolutely no credence to your whining. You worship crime bosses, you magaturd piece of shit.

Not one flight log exists that shows any of the people named in this topic ever when to Lolita Island.

Logic 101
Two eyewitnesses put Slick’s Willy on Pedo Epstein’s Orgy Island.

Yeah, whatever. :auiqs.jpg:Magaturds wouldn't have any sources if they were prevented from doing that very thing. Which they do here. Every fucking day.
I posted a link to FAA flight logs showing Slick’s Willy on Pedo Epstein’s Lolita Express 26 times, Dumbass.

I said flight LOGS, not flight plans.

Flight logs show who was on the plane.

I posted one in post 339. It shows Trump flew on the Lolita Express from Florida to Newark, NJ.

There are also flight logs of Clinton flying all over the world on Lolita Express. Not one of them shows he went to Lolita Island.
If only there was a way to get to an island other than a private jet…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back