Epstein Pilot - Trump Flew on the Lolita Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cries the idiot making up reasons for why Clinton flew on Epstein's jet.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Yeah a well known cock hound with a long history of abusing women and getting blowjobs in the Oval Office, would never have sex with Epstein’s underage sex slaves.

You can’t be this naive.

Partisanship makes you dumb and blind.

You're still lying as you were shown evidence that Trump traveled more than once on Epstein's jet.
Yeah, I know. You read something on the innerweb s so it must be true.

Bring some actual evidence, Moron.

No FAA flight logs have been produced putting Trump on the plane more than onc.

26-1 would be “more than once” since he lumped the two together.

You lose again.
The pilot disagrees with your goofy 'flight log' theory. He said in sworn testimony that Trump flew numerous times. As in, more than once, douche.

So, are you going to disagree with the pilot now? You really are addicted to your hero worship of politicians. Pathetic, dude.

The pilot disagrees with your goofy 'flight log' theory. He said in sworn testimony that Trump flew numerous times. As in, more than once, douche.

So, are you going to disagree with the pilot now? You really are addicted to your hero worship of politicians. Pathetic, dude.
The pilot also said there was no sex on the plane. One of Epstein’s sex slaves said they had orgies on the plane.

And he didn’t say Trump flew numerous times. He lumped Trump and Slick together, so he gave no specific number for either.

FAA records show one flight for Trump.

Sux to be you.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a “flight log theory”. Flight logs are required for every flight. No exceptions.

Log shows Slick’s Willy on the plane 26 times, Trump once.

The pilot also said there was no sex on the plane. One of Epstein’s sex slaves said they had orgies on the plane.

And he didn’t say Trump flew numerous times. He lumped Trump and Slick together, so he gave no specific number for either.

FAA records show one flight for Trump.

Sux to be you.
WTF are you braying about now? I don't have a horse in this race to the bottom. You do. And you'll do your damdest to keep the reputation of your Orange Lard and Savior intact. It's dispicable.

Oh, and there is no such thing as a “flight log theory”. Flight logs are required for every flight. No exceptions.

Log shows Slick’s Willy on the plane 26 times, Trump once.
From what I've seen from the Orange Virus, Imma going to go with the pilot's testimony, thanks. The pilot has credibility.

WTF are you braying about now? I don't have a horse in this race to the bottom. You do. And you'll do your damdest to keep the reputation of your Orange Lard and Savior intact. It's dispicable.
All I’m doing is countering lies with facts. Sorry that gets you so butthurt.

The pilot said no such thing all you have his he said flights.

Just as I suspected if a woman says a republican did something, you DEMAND we believe her. But if a woman says a democrat did something then you need more evidence.
That is the partisan way. Hold the other side responsible while your side gets a free ride.

Do you really think if Trump was on the plane “numerous times” the Dimtard media wouldn’t be plastering those FAA records all over the place 24/7?
I don't speculate from a magaturd perspective, so I can't say. Once on the pedo plane is more than enough for me. :dunno: You are now resorting to frequency, which is an academic deflection, to cover the rep of your Orange Lard and Savior. Prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back